CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s taking a tilt at #1. It’s so contrived. Guess which video he’ll post if he does before slithering off into the night?

If @Zev wasn't busy wanking off @Penny Farthing and they were both on here, Frank would have been at least 10 likes ahead at the top. Where are they when you really need them eh, @Frank?

21 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Frank has got a whiff of the leader board. Have you noticed the spike in his output lately?  Could he be more blatant?

I've noticed that he's flinging out posts like a musth crazed bull elephant digging up shit with its sexually enraged cock.

Double the amount of posts as me this week and he's still not managed to take the throne. 

What a fucking idiot.

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've noticed that he's flinging out posts like a musth crazed bull elephant digging up shit with its sexually enraged cock.

Double the amount of posts as me this week and he's still not managed to take the throne. 

What a fucking idiot.

I took my foot off the gas for 2 days just to see if he had it in him. I think I’m done with him now. I can see the hidden meanings in most of what he posts, I don’t even mention it anymore. There’s nothing left to discover with him.