CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just lately there seems to have been a rash of egotistical cunts using the phrase 'up your game' and 'final warning' as some sort of threat to intimidate posters they disagree with.

You're pissing in the wind with this sort of arrogant nonsense.

You ought to have realised by now, it impresses no one, there's fuck-all you can do to intimidate anybody on here, it just makes you look like the impotent, conceited little narcissist that you most probably are.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zev said:

Just lately there seems to have been a rash of egotistical cunts using the phrase 'up your game' and 'final warning' as some sort of threat to intimidate posters they disagree with.

You ought to have realised by now, it impresses no one, there's fuck-all you can do to intimidate anybody on here, it just makes you look like the impotent, conceited little narcissist that you most probably are.

Were it possible, I’d request that you ‘up your game.’ But it’s not. You’re as shite as you’ve ever been. Now…fuck off, there’s unsniffed dogshit out there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zev said:

It's the 'Final Solution' not the 'Final Warning' that you need, you über-rattled, little shit-kike.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Zev said:

You hate animals (and dogs in particular); you were bold in announcing you're a devout Judaist from Golders Green, yet readily attack other belief systems; you're thin-skinned and easily affected by others' comments about you; and you have an unhealthy fascination with dogshit.

Is it any wonder why you're a prime target, Mr Shit?

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You hate animals (and dogs in particular); you were bold in announcing you're a devout Judaist from Golders Green, yet readily attack other belief systems; you're thin-skinned and easily affected by others' comments about you; and you have an unhealthy fascination with dogshit.

Are you sozzled on the turnip wine again?

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's the 'Final Solution' not the 'Final Warning' that you need, you über-rattled, little shit-kike.

The Countryboy going back to his roots. 😁 Rule number 9? Doesn’t count with Reichsfuhrer Roops obviously. 

15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

unhealthy fascination with dogshit.

Excellent.

Let's see, who is it who brings up the subject in nearly every comment he makes on nearly every post I make?

Obviously somebody's got an obsession, and it ain't me, Wiffles.

Woof woof.

LOL

12 minutes ago, Zev said:

Excellent.

Let's see, who is it who brings up the subject in nearly every comment he makes on nearly every post I make?

Obviously somebody's got an obsession, and it ain't me, Wiffles.

Woof woof.

LOL

When will you be reinstating your dogshit avatar and 'R-Soles' moniker?

5 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Have you had a good weekend mate?

Well, I watched England finally use their brains to beat Argentina tactfully with one man down for most of the match and,  I'm now settling down to watch a bunch of sheep shaggers fuck up their world cup..., probably. 

What really made my weekend though was an earthquake, and the death toll for the dirty fucking foreigners keeps rising. What's not to like.

• Like 2

On 04/09/2023 at 19:17, Wolfie said:

Any thoughts on this?

Bottom Sniffer Beer For Dogs - 330ml Bottle

https://www.woofandbrew.com/store/p49/bottom-sniffer-dog-beer.html

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, I watched England finally use their brains to beat Argentina tactfully with one man down for most of the match and,  I'm now settling down to watch a bunch of sheep shaggers fuck up their world cup..., probably. 

What really made my weekend though was an earthquake, and the death toll for the dirty fucking foreigners keeps rising. What's not to like.

Yeah - hahaha - loads of completely innocent people have died in an earthquake. How utterly hilarious. Do you think this kind of post will ingratiate you with the big boys on CC? I’m surprised anyone would find this vile shit even remotely funny. Stupid, drunken piece of shit.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Yeah - hahaha - loads of completely innocent people have died in an earthquake. How utterly hilarious. Do you think this kind of post will ingratiate you with the big boys on CC? I’m surprised anyone would find this vile shit even remotely funny. Stupid, drunken piece of shit.

Come on Ape. Of course it’s funny.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said: