CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black Langurs Matter

Mike Hunt

The perfect way of eradicating 99% of violent crime in the cities.  Black faced langurs attacking the monkeys.  They're clearly cunts for doing that, but so are the monkeys.

I just couldn't see any error in this statement: "monkeys are a menace in many areas in the UK's national capital, running across busy roads without warning - putting both themselves and motorists at risk - and often attacking unsuspecting pedestrians or residents."

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/monkey-business-delhi-gets-cutouts-langurs-ease-menace-during-g20-2023-08-31/

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

The perfect way of eradicating 99% of violent crime in the cities.  Black faced langurs attacking the monkeys.  They're clearly cunts for doing that, but so are the monkeys.

I just couldn't see any error in this statement: "monkeys are a menace in many areas in the UK's national capital, running across busy roads without warning - putting both themselves and motorists at risk - and often attacking unsuspecting pedestrians or residents."

https://www.reuters.com/world/india/monkey-business-delhi-gets-cutouts-langurs-ease-menace-during-g20-2023-08-31/

I knew they were real and not just made up by Stephen King.

• Like 1

On 07/09/2023 at 20:02, Eric Cuntman said:

I knew they were real and not just made up by Stephen King.

Stephen King is a Grade A cunt. Wrote some of the best horror stories ever, and now the pathetic ‘has been’ old cunt wakes up screaming in a cold sweat every night, terrified of Donald J Trump and jumps furiously onto Twitter to share his ramblings with his like minded faithful followers. A lesson in not knowing when to fucking call it a day and fuck off before every cunt that used to respect him breaks in to his house and chops him up with an axe.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Stephen King is a Grade A cunt. Wrote some of the best horror stories ever, and now the pathetic ‘has been’ old cunt wakes up screaming in a cold sweat every night, terrified of Donald J Trump and jumps furiously onto Twitter to share his ramblings with his like minded faithful followers. A lesson in not knowing when to fucking call it a day and fuck off before every cunt that used to respect him breaks in to his house and chops him up with an axe.

Quite the U turn from old Stevie these days. Some hilarious casual racism in his earlier stuff, too.

He's been complete shit for the last decade or so, though. I'd say Under the Dome was the last time he really put effort in.

• Like 1