CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Heatwave

ChildeHarold

The short term consequences of this late and entirely fucking useless minor heatwave maybe torrential rain and flooding, but the long term consequences are worse - an endless stream of climate change earth heating up, unpredictable extremes (the big covers it all clause) and guilt inducing rabbit rabbit rabbit for months to come. The Earth's climate is made of Raac and the sky is falling in.... in the meantime, EU LQP imports from Russia remain stable... that sanctions business worked well then? The real business is compelling Ukraine to concede to Russia and redraw her eastern frontiers...without losing face. 

Either by 

1) cutting off Western funding

2) promising extra funding

Guess which one the Kiev gangsters will not be looking for? 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The short term consequences of this late and entirely fucking useless minor heatwave maybe torrential rain and flooding, but the long term consequences are worse - an endless stream of climate change earth heating up, unpredictable extremes (the big covers it all clause) and guilt inducing rabbit rabbit rabbit for months to come. The Earth's climate is made of Raac and the sky is falling in.... in the meantime, EU LQP imports from Russia remain stable... that sanctions business worked well then? The real business is compelling Ukraine to concede to Russia and redraw her eastern frontiers...without losing face. 

Either by 

Are you a gay Eritrean refugee by any chance? 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Either by 

Never mind this shit, Aitch, it's as hot as Satan's cock here with 70% humidity. 

Have you ever been in a loft in those sort of conditions? I've just spent 45 minutes in mine under duress and to shut the fucking cunt I live with up. 

You should see the state of my gooch, I suspect that even your prehensile, spastic tongue would struggle to clean it adequately.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Never mind this shit, Aitch, it's as hot as Satan's cock here with 70% humidity. 

Have you ever been in a loft in those sort of conditions? I've just spent 45 minutes in mine under duress and to shut the fucking cunt I live with up. 

You should see the state of my gooch, I suspect that even your prehensile, spastic tongue would struggle to clean it adequately.

I bet it was photos. It’s always photos. Mrs C once found my favourite, secret weapon that I wasn’t supposed to have.. when? When she was trespassing in the fucking loft looking for fucking photos, that’s when. 
 If photos are so fucking important. Don’t put them in the fucking one area of the house that I assumed was safe because it requires a ladder to reach and you’re a fucking woman that’s scared of spiders. They’re all fucking twisted.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet it was photos. It’s always photos. Mrs C once found my favourite, secret weapon that I wasn’t supposed to have.. when? When she was trespassing in the fucking loft looking for fucking photos, that’s when. 
 If photos are so fucking important. Don’t put them in the fucking one area of the house that I assumed was safe because it requires a ladder to reach and you’re a fucking woman that’s scared of spiders. They’re all fucking twisted.

I remember Danny (not a racist) Baker saying there's a sentence that the wife says that puts the fear of god into men - "I found your trousers in the linen bin and felt in the pockets....." 

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I swapped the trap door to our loft for an old oven door I found one day while I was out driving in my imaginary M3 (before I upgraded to my imaginary M4) and she’s still no closer to working out how to open it two years later. I’m not saying she’s a fucking useless cook, just that she’s an Olympic standard fuck and there’s a lot of great takeaways around here.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I am not the late Earl of P so please don't address me as Loftie you commoner. Lofts are crazy places, is yours boarded with the usual SM chains and handcuffs on the beams? 

• Like 1

On 09/09/2023 at 20:05, ChildeHarold said:

is yours boarded with the usual SM chains and handcuffs on the beams? 

On 09/09/2023 at 20:05, ChildeHarold said:

I've just spent 45 minutes in mine under duress and to shut the fucking cunt I live with up. 

I think he answered your question adequately, Harold, unless it was another of the fantasies he's prone to when his wife's not around to keep him in check.🤿 ⛓️🥒💦