CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave a company/firm but come back for a visit

camberwell gypsy

This is one thing that makes my shit hang sideways; cunts who leave to start another job and then a few weeks down the road they suddenly turn up because they were  "just passing so I though I'd pop in and say hi". Bollocks! They came in to boast about how good their new job is, how wonderful the conditions are and how happy they are.  Excuse my cuntishness but I frankly don't give a fuck. Full stop. So fuck off back through the door and keep fucking off until I tell you to stop. 

Same goes for cunts who leave to fire out a sprog and then bring it in to show it off. And then I have to put up with the fucking burger faced harridans I work with "cooing" and saying how beautiful the baby looks despite it looking like Zippy from Rainbow. 

Nina Myskow is a gobshite cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is one thing that makes my shit hang sideways; cunts who leave to start another job and then a few weeks down the road they suddenly turn up because they were  "just passing so I though I'd pop in and say hi". Bollocks! They came in to boast about how good their new job is, how wonderful the conditions are and how happy they are.  Excuse my cuntishness but I frankly don't give a fuck. Full stop. So fuck off back through the door and keep fucking off until I tell you to stop. 

Same goes for cunts who leave to fire out a sprog and then bring it in to show it off. And then I have to put up with the fucking burger faced harridans I work with "cooing" and saying how beautiful the baby looks despite it looking like Zippy from Rainbow. 

I didn’t get a warm welcome when I turned up at my old workplace to say hello. I honestly thought that my old boss would have forgotten about me running over his daughter as I was stealing the payroll in a company vehicle 6 months earlier.

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like your very jalos. 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Wouldn’t have shagged Ruby Wax. I would have shagged Tracey Ullman though. Who was in ‘Girls On Top’ with her. 

Was Tracy Ullman the one that went on to Frasier? Personally I found Mrs Bridges from Upstairs Downstairs highly enticing: three square meals a day with benefits. 

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

...Same goes for cunts who leave to fire out a sprog and then bring it in to show it off. And then I have to put up with the fucking burger faced harridans I work with "cooing" and saying how beautiful the baby looks despite it looking like Zippy from Rainbow. 

Not forgetting the newborns covered in mummy's blood and gunge that are always beautiful and gorgeous, especially when they're mongs.

18 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think you're getting mixed up with Ruby Wax. Nothing more satisfying than a hot Ruby after a good booze up on a Saturday night. 

I think you're getting mixed up with Ruby Murray. She may have been a hot ticket on a Saturday night, unfortunately @Dyslexic cnut is no longer with us (thank fuck) so can't give us an insight into her cunt-flap capabilities.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjSaP-EYiE7BXaCeGcUvY

On 12/10/2023 at 20:19, camberwell gypsy said:

This is one thing that makes my shit hang sideways; cunts who leave to start another job and then a few weeks down the road they suddenly turn up because they were  "just passing so I though I'd pop in and say hi".

I’ve no idea what the fuck this is all about as I’ve never had a job. I haven’t given up on my dreams though.

• Like 1