CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Its OK, David Lammy is on a middle east tour

entitled little cunt

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Both characters are based on Werhmacht officers, not Gestapo.

Now that you've illustrated this particular subject, don't you think the current Israeli invasion of Gaza shares more than a few similarities with the way Nazis treated those in the Warsaw Ghetto in WW2?

What do you think about the fact approximately 80% of Palestinians have never supported Hamas? What about Israeli forces bombing lorries carrying essential drinking water, food, medical equipment and fuel to the run hospital generators, knowing thousands of innocents will die as a result?

Come on, your current avatar in the shape of a defiant Star of David, shared with the Israeli flag, speaks volumes about your opinion. Let's hear it, Mr Shit.

Not really .. they are not seeking the total extermination of the Palestinians and do not have any "ovens".

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought you were talking about black Eddie. 

You've been smoking too much White Widow, Eric. Since I've quit the 'herb' I've noticed I'm dreaming most nights... I dreamt about some futuristic AI robot that can move faster than any human. It's was during COVID 34 and the cunt Robot was rounding up the masses and had the voice of Boris Johnson saying 'uh, uh, yes, you must stay at home'. 

I think I might start smoking the 'herb' again. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ZEV said:

Both characters are based on you and Decs, a pair of narcissistic fuckin' buffoons (hope that helps 😄

Narcissists rarely show empathy for fellow man or animal.

Are you sure such a condition isn't better suited to you, esp. as you squarely tick both of these boxes?

37 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've been smoking too much White Widow, Eric. Since I've quit the 'herb' I've noticed I'm dreaming most nights... I dreamt about some futuristic AI robot that can move faster than any human. It's was during COVID 34 and the cunt Robot was rounding up the masses and had the voice of Boris Johnson saying 'uh, uh, yes, you must stay at home'. 

I think I might start smoking the 'herb' again. 

Dreams are fucked up when you’re dope free. Better than whatever shit they’re putting on telly though.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Dreams are fucked up when you’re dope free. Better than whatever shit they’re putting on telly though.

Its weird, after years of smoking 'herb' I almost forgot what dreaming was like... Dreamt I asked some cunt to build me a bespoke kitchen table (oak I think) and the cunt said 40 grand. What the fuck, that cunt was lucky I was dreaming otherwise he would have got a slap. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Its weird, after years of smoking 'herb' I almost forgot what dreaming was like... Dreamt I asked some cunt to build me a bespoke kitchen table (oak I think) and the cunt said 40 grand. What the fuck, that cunt was lucky I was dreaming otherwise he would have got a slap. 

I always dream that I’m exploring some long abandoned derelict building. Usually huge with rooms, cellars and lofts that haven’t been opened for decades. Like time capsules. 
 It translates into waking life too. I can’t resist a boarded up building or an old wartime pillbox etc’. If there’s a way in, I’m getting in. Childish really.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Are you sure such a condition isn't better suited to you, esp. as you squarely tick both of these boxes?

Keep your cod-psychology to yourself, you're hardly qualified to give an opinion, in fact, you're hardly qualified for anything, at all.

LOL

(cue, another little man pissing contest)

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Now that you've illustrated this particular subject, don't you think the current Israeli invasion of Gaza shares more than a few similarities with the way Nazis treated those in the Warsaw Ghetto in WW2?

What do you think about the fact approximately 80% of Palestinians have never supported Hamas? What about Israeli forces bombing lorries carrying essential drinking water, food, medical equipment and fuel to the run hospital generators, knowing thousands of innocents will die as a result?

Come on, your current avatar in the shape of a defiant Star of David, shared with the Israeli flag, speaks volumes about your opinion. Let's hear it, Mr Shit.

The Israeli's just want to live without having some bunch of religious fanatics lob missiles  over when ever they feel like it .Hamas was voted into power on 2 (I believe )  occasions .The terrorist  attack 2 weeks ago was unprovoked and evil in its conception and how it was carried out . If, as the BBC maintain Hamas are militants and freedom  fighters surely they should have attacked the IDF, not innocent unarmed youngsters at a music festival .That form of  action is terrorism , nothing more , nothing less.  Hamas are still holding hostages, women and children. Many beieve that most have been murdered in cold blood  .If that proves not to be the case and the terrorists  release them  Israel has indicated they will enter into negotiation .Those in Gaza are suffering because of the actions and intransigence of those they voted in to serve them .Hamas .The occurence of antisemitic attacks  in the UK has risen exponentially along with the glorification and celebration of the murder of Jews. Those found guilty of such behaviour should be deported to their country of origin or that of their parents. They obviously have beliefs    that are  totally at  odds with that of a  a modern Western democracy .Those with no blood connection to the region who beieve the actions of Hamas to be somehow justified should feel relieved they live in a country that offers such freedom. The goverments and organisations they support would silence them for the slightest of slights .The woke lefties throw around the word fascist at who ever displays a difference of opinion then go on to support those who display the exact behavioural traits  they proclaim to find  abhorrent. 

Fucking idiot cunts .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The woke lefties throw around the word fascist at who ever displays a difference of opinion then go on to support those who display the exact behavioural traits  they proclaim to find  abhorrent. 

That would be Wolfie, Decimus, Dyslexic cnut and OCR, cunts the lot of 'em

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The Israeli's just want to live without having some bunch of religious fanatics lob missiles  over when ever they feel like it .Hamas was voted into power on 2 (I believe )  occasions .The terrorist  attack 2 weeks ago was unprovoked and evil in its conception and how it was carried out . If, as the BBC maintain Hamas are militants and freedom  fighters surely they should have attacked the IDF, not innocent unarmed youngsters at a music festival .That form of  action is terrorism , nothing more , nothing less.  Hamas are still holding hostages, women and children. Many beieve that most have been murdered in cold blood  .If that proves not to be the case and the terrorists  release them  Israel has indicated they will enter into negotiation .Those in Gaza are suffering because of the actions and intransigence of those they voted in to serve them .Hamas .The occurence of antisemitic attacks  in the UK has risen exponentially along with the glorification and celebration of the murder of Jews. Those found guilty of such behaviour should be deported to their country of origin or that of their parents. They obviously have beliefs    that are  totally at  odds with that of a  a modern Western democracy .Those with no blood connection to the region who beieve the actions of Hamas to be somehow justified should feel relieved they live in a country that offers such freedom. The goverments and organisations they support would silence them for the slightest of slights .The woke lefties throw around the word fascist at who ever displays a difference of opinion then go on to support those who display the exact behavioural traits  they proclaim to find  abhorrent. 

Fucking idiot cunts .

1: The Israeli's just want to live without having some bunch of religious fanatics lob missiles  over when ever they feel like it

Perhaps they should have thought about that over the last 56 years that they have been illegally occupying Palestinian land. Actions have repercussions, and no one with more than two brain cells would deny an occupied people the right to throw off their oppressors. Do you think the Ukrainian people who are fighting and dying to rid parts of their country of an illegally occupying force are also terrorists?

2: If, as the BBC maintain Hamas are militants and freedom  fighters surely they should have attacked the IDF, not innocent unarmed youngsters at a music festival

At no point in time has the BBC described Hamas as freedom fighters. Please point out an example of where they have done so. Also, if Israel is apparently a civilised force for good, should they not also avoid killing innocent non-combatants to the best of their ability? Indiscriminate bombing of civilian areas to kill one Hamas leader at the expense of hundreds of innocent lives is no less morally repugnant than the murders commited by Hamas fighters.

3: Those in Gaza are suffering because of the actions and intransigence of those they voted in to serve them .Hamas

The current Hamas regime have not been voted in by citizens of Gaza, Hamas has suspended and not allowed any election since 2006. The innocent people who you think deserve to die because they vote for Hamas have done no such thing. Do you still think that makes them legitimate targets?

4: Fucking idiot cunts .

The only idiot in your poorly thought out and researched, lazy Zionist outburst is you. Hopefully you'll express your stupid opinions in the wrong place and get your fucking kippah smashed into your thick, stupid cunt head.

5: Fuck off.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, ZEV said:

That would be Wolfie, Decimus, Dyslexic cnut and OCR, cunts the lot of 'em

You'd be the first one into the ovens if Hitler came back tomorrow. And not because you're a Jew, but because of your mentally subnormal intelligence and sexual deviancy.

You really are a filthy little untermencsh with about as much in common with the average homo sapien as a damp patch of lichen.

• Like 1

On 02/11/2023 at 19:40, entitled little cunt said:

Fucking idiot cunts .

The Hamas attacks on Oct 7 were unnecessary and brutal, but why should a vastly innocent people suffer? Hamas rules Gaza and the West Bank with an iron fist. You make it sound as though the average Palenstinian has a choice. They don't.

Since around 2008, Israeli military has been bullying and killing mostly innocent people out of their homes, lives and lands. Supply of goods into their country is essentially goverened by Israel, controlling the incredibly poor lifestyle most suffer.

It's worth making the point Hamas must have known Israel would respond with similar brutality when they carried out the attacks. So why did they do it? To bring the eyes of the world to the plight of Palestine's survival with Israel's ongoing occupation? I would welcome your opinion on this.

All Israeli authorities are doing right now is sewing the seeds of hatred for another generation of suicide bombers who have watched as parents, siblings, friends, sons, daughters etc. are blown to pieces by Israeli missiles. Israel has every right to defend itself, of course, though to give 1m+ people just 24 hours to vacate their homes, jobs, welfare etc., to make their way to the Egyptian border... it's not enough time. It's cruel to a totally unnecessary degree, knowing precisely what would ensue with a large-scale aerial bombardment. A war crime and breach of humanity (est. death toll is atw 9-10,000).

An operation which resulted in the horrific murder of 1400 innocent Israelis must have required lots of planning, manpower, resources, weapons et al., so it comes as a surprise that Mossad, which we know has operatives witihn Hamas and Hezbollah, allegedly didn't know anything about it. After all, they were warned by Egyptian intelligence. So why no high alert, or no guards at the Supernova music festival near the border with Hamas-controlled Gaza, for example?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

He is a fucking one of them. Imagine him running wild on West Bank, settler bandana round his head, machine gun in hand, Rambo knife between his teeth. As for the old corrupt Netty he looks like a fucking Hitler impersonation while the Israeli zombie spokesmen for the IDF and Mark Regev are fuckng caricatures of just taking orders Nuremberg witnesses. 

This really puts the record straight about Ukraine which is just another fucking US nazi experiment. 

I love the fucking childishness of this A. I. summit at (of all places Bletchley Park which had to raise donations to scrape together a display of vintage computing equipment) hardly fucking cutting edge. The thing we have to worry about isn't A. I. but the lying cunts who purport to regulate it on "our behalf". 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He is a fucking one of them. Imagine him running wild on West Bank, settler bandana round his head, machine gun in hand, Rambo knife between his teeth. As for the old corrupt Netty he looks like a fucking Hitler impersonation while the Israeli zombie spokesmen for the IDF and Mark Regev are fuckng caricatures of just taking orders Nuremberg witnesses. 

This really puts the record straight about Ukraine which is just another fucking US nazi experiment. 

I love the fucking childishness of this A. I. summit at (of all places Bletchley Park which had to raise donations to scrape together a display of vintage computing equipment) hardly fucking cutting edge. The thing we have to worry about isn't A. I. but the lying cunts who purport to regulate it on "our behalf". 

I'm not sure what any of this is supposed to mean, Aitch, other than that you've clearly been hitting the blue smarties and beak harder than an inner city yob who's just had his first taste of quim.

Just now, Decimus said:

I'm not sure what any of this is supposed to mean, Aitch, other than that you've clearly been hitting the blue smarties and beak harder than an inner city yob who's just had his first taste of quim.

So you're not the one to go to for a critical analysis of settler violence against the resident Palestinian villagers? Could you tell me precisely what lies within your field, assuming it not just a pile of rotting leaves and shit stuck between your ears. 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you Italian, H?   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Only when I come onto this site and find myself down a blind alley surrounded by tooled up cunts with nothing to defend myself except my superhuman powers and my Robert de Niro impression. (and a 25% discount voucher for Prezzo) 

2 hours ago, ZEV said:

Wolfie loves it when you play with him, it gives a warm feeling, like it used to do when he was a puppy 🐩

Bloody hell. The standard here at the moment is an absolute fucking embarrassment.

Just now, Wolfie said:

Bloody hell. The standard here at the moment is an absolute fucking embarrassment.

Ignored user somehow crept in while Wolfus wasn't looking. Yuk. I agree there are creatures on this site that are like the fucking bed bugs of Paris, once they get in impossible to eradicate. Since we are coming to that time of year let's have a bonfire and put CC on it.