CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Its OK, David Lammy is on a middle east tour

entitled little cunt

Countries worldwide  have sent in their political heavy hitters to sort out the mess. On behalf of the British David Lammy is on a tour of the middle East .There is no doubt a long que of those wishing to meet him  and listen to his words of wisdom.Sadiq Khan along with the guild of actors have demanded an immediate  ceasefire, that's it then , the writing's on the wall, and I dont mean a toilet cubicle visited by Chris Pincher .War will end and everything's going to be OK.

Another day, another 'cunting' from elc, and what a surprise, it's loosely based on the same subject as most of his other 'cuntings'. For someone who claims to be the descendant of a 'Goat herder', why don't you get yourself out there and try and help sort this mess out, or fight or something? Anything but flooding this website with the same old shite day after day. You monotonous, drooling, boring fucking wanker. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Another day, another 'cunting' from elc, and what a surprise, it's loosely based on the same subject as most of his other 'cuntings'. For someone who claims to be the descendant of a 'Goat herder', why don't you get yourself out there and try and help sort this mess out, or fight or something? Anything but flooding this website with the same old shite day after day. You monotonous, drooling, boring fucking wanker. 

You’re just sticking up for the darkie.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You’re just sticking up for the darkie.

The problem is as I see it, with my Hamster eyes and strong sense of smell tuned to the frequency of camel cheese, through the blur of my spinning wheel, is that there are many factions and groups on both sides but no leaders able to forge a path to peace let alone any lasting settlement. What would you have round the negotiating table? Netanyahu every day looks like a hostage himself approaching the end, the Israeli military and cabinet are fucked up morons with a strong tendency to shylocking land that doesn't belong to them. The Arabs won't recognise any peace with Israel that agrees the 1948 borders let alone the 67 borders. The Palestinians can never be placated whatever t H E settlement. It's a hopeless basket case that makes Ukraine look like a 2+2 =4 easy easy solution. At the back of it once again is old Uncle Sam with his Korea/Vietnam hat on re-enacting the fucking Cold War whenever there is an international crisis and making everything worse. 

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I believe ELC to be a thoughtful, well-considered and insightful poster, which is more than can be said for your crack-addled rantings.

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I liked LMC and ELO's songs too. 

Everybody likes ELO but nobody knows why. It’s undoubtedly very well put together and the band were accomplished musicians. But it’s basically glam rock meets Chas & Dave. Knees-up singalong songs for the slightly classier masses.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Everybody likes ELO but nobody knows why. It’s undoubtedly very well put together and the band were accomplished musicians. But it’s basically glam rock meets Chas & Dave. Knees-up singalong songs for the slightly classier masses.

I'm sure I've read on many occasions where Jeffrey has indicated that he takes his inspiration from the Beatles, more than likely Sgt. Pepper's.

It was probably more a case of Roy Wood wanting a 'glam' band, that's why he fucked off ELO and formed Wizzard.

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If it's got a tune or is toe tapping it gets my vote compared with the fucking whining shit churned out now to feed this miserable generation and played endlessly on the radio by older cunts who know it's shit incarnate. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If it's got a tune or is toe tapping it gets my vote compared with the fucking whining shit churned out now to feed this miserable generation and played endlessly on the radio by older cunts who know it's shit incarnate. 

Most music ain't what it used to be, it's definitely fuckin' worse, and has been going steadily downhill since the late 1990's.

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Thanks .Did someone get out the wrong side of the bed or are you just angry because you haven't achieved what you thought you would , that somehow you deserve more in your life and its the worlds fault that life  hasn't manifested itself  into the dreams you had when you were a little cunt .Now you're a big cunt and its all our fault .There , there .sooth yourself .Anyway considering your rather critical opinions I seem to get far  more interest in my postings than your rather infantile efforts so I must be doing something right and I guess you must be doing something wrong. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thanks .Did someone get out the wrong side of the bed or are you just angry because you haven't achieved what you thought you would , that somehow you deserve more in your life and its the worlds fault that life  hasn't manifested itself  into the dreams you had when you were a little cunt .Now you're a big cunt and its all our fault .There , there .sooth yourself .Anyway considering your rather critical opinions I seem to get far  more interest in my postings than your rather infantile efforts so I must be doing something right and I guess you must be doing something wrong. 

You sound like some spastic school kid complaining to the teacher about being bullied. It's not hard to understand elc, even for a spastic like yourself. You can comment on an existing nomination, rather than creating a new one, when your comment is relevant to an existing nomination. You do not need keep creating multiple nominations, which are essentially all based on the same shite. Do you understand? 

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is he getting his usual £1500 plus expenses per show (as per LBC) the totally uncredible cunt. 

Are we talking Jeff  lynn or David lammy ? I know who I'd rather  give 1500 quid to appear at an impromptu gathering with a decent pa system.

To listen to those estuary English dulcit tones reminding me just how terrible it is to be anything but Caucasian in the UK  would be like  a summer zephyr  caressing  a field of tall green wheat .

22 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Raasclat never gets out of bed .. the idle fuckin' loser.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don’t get me wrong, I love ELO too. In a cliched way. Like in the same way I listen to shit like ZZ Top and Motley Crue when I’m driving. Until a long, empty stretch of twisty country road appears before me, then ‘Danger Zone’ from Top-Gun starts playing inside my head and I turn into an overexcited 12 year old with a death wish and a stiffy.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t get me wrong, I love ELO too. In a cliched way. Like in the same way I listen to shit like ZZ Top and Motley Crue when I’m driving. Until a long, empty stretch of twisty country road appears before me, then ‘Danger Zone’ from Top-Gun starts playing inside my head and I turn into an overexcited 12 year old with a death wish and a stiffy.

Come off it EC. You’ve got to be the most nonmusical, tuneless, toe-tapping old-timer I’ve ever known. Stupid cunt. 

Just now, Dick Fiddler said:

Fucking kill yourself.

Has your needle stuck .Has your tape become a perpetual loop of repetitive, nonsensical silliness.Has you literacy doorbell become wedged  in the socket with annoying endless incantations of Big Ben or is it that you haven't the intellectual capability to write anything but "fuck off" or "die".

All those years of education has taught you nothing , you really are  stuck at the stage of drawing a cock with a spurts on a cubical wall. Imagine if the world was like you , no Keats, no Byron , no Shelley.Just pictures of a cock and the word "fuck". We can only be thankfull for small mercies .

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’d go for ‘She Sells Sanctuary’ by The Cult before resorting to that ginger cunt. If I pictured his face I’d crash the car deliberately.

Eric, I might pop into his pub up the road from me (Bertie Blossoms on Portobello road) soon. Would you like me to pass on a message to Ed?