CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye Bye Blackbird

Eric Cuntman

The American Ornithological Society has announced that around 80 species of bird are to be renamed. Why? Because they are named after ornithologists who may or may not have been racists. Who fucking knows.. but I fucking guarantee they were all white people. 
 Where does this end? A global cull of the Caucasian race seems to be the aim of the uppity n*****.

And I don’t suppose any birds named after black people will have their names changed. Because there aren’t any. The only time they would come into contact with binoculars is if they’re stealing them or weighing them in at Cash Converters. 
 This fucking erasure of white identity, history and culture isn’t stopping anytime soon. Planet Of The Apes.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The American Ornithological Society has announced that around 80 species of bird are to be renamed. Why? Because they are named after ornithologists who may or may not have been racists. Who fucking knows.. but I fucking guarantee they were all white people. 
 Where does this end? A global cull of the Caucasian race seems to be the aim of the uppity n*****.

And I don’t suppose any birds named after black people will have their names changed. Because there aren’t any. The only time they would come into contact with binoculars is if they’re stealing them or weighing them in at Cash Converters. 
 This fucking erasure of white identity, history and culture isn’t stopping anytime soon. Planet Of The Apes.

I would definitely do a black bird Oddie style. 

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Quite right too the female European Blackbird is brown.

13 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Quite right too the female European Blackbird is brown.

I know! I honestly only found out recently. I’ve been feeding them in the garden along with the doves and baby seagulls. I kept noticing that the blackbirds were giving bits of food to little brown birds. I assumed they were just trying it on with another species. Then I looked it up and discovered that the brown ones were girls.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I know! I honestly only found out recently. I’ve been feeding them in the garden along with the doves and baby seagulls. I kept noticing that the blackbirds were giving bits of food to little brown birds. I assumed they were just trying it on with another species. Then I looked it up and discovered that the brown ones were girls.

The young ones are brown until their first moult .. the male blackbird also does most of the work and they often work themselves to death.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are Bustards black? 

The female blackbird is often larger than the male and no way is "little". I think you are witnessing something else and extremely perverted in your back yard. You first instinct was correct. You have the makings of a fine twitcher good old Bill Oddie would be proud of. 

Now fuck off back to the RSPB. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The female blackbird is often larger than the male and no way is "little". I think you are witnessing something else and extremely perverted in your back yard. You first instinct was correct. You have the makings of a fine twitcher good old Bill Oddie would be proud of. 

Now fuck off back to the RSPB. 

They’re the same size as the black ones. Small. 
Now mind your fucking tone.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They’re the same size as the black ones. Small. 
Now mind your fucking tone.

I like a good midrange, not so much on the bottom but a big top..... oooargh those tone controls are a bit thingy. By the way the new Beatles song is shit, still more money in the bank for the survivors and poor little Julian. I'm fucking surprised the story is Yoko "gave" McCartney the demo tape. From the cunt who is as fucking mean as a pawn shop in the Bronx? Can you believe it? 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I like a good midrange, not so much on the bottom but a big top..... oooargh those tone controls are a bit thingy. By the way the new Beatles song is shit, still more money in the bank for the survivors and poor little Julian. I'm fucking surprised the story is Yoko "gave" McCartney the demo tape. From the cunt who is as fucking mean as a pawn shop in the Bronx? Can you believe it? 

Are the Beatles still going? I thought they were mostly dead. The crap one isn’t even allowed to do Thomas The Tank Engine anymore. And the one who looks like a startled old lady hasn’t written fuck all since he signed the settlement cheque for peg-leg. 
And you can still buy Linda McCartney meat in the shops. I thought she’d be all gone by now.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are the Beatles still going? I thought they were mostly dead. The crap one isn’t even allowed to do Thomas The Tank Engine anymore. And the one who looks like a startled old lady hasn’t written fuck all since he signed the settlement cheque for peg-leg. 
And you can still buy Linda McCartney meat in the shops. I thought she’d be all gone by now.

1. They 'mostly' are.

2. A little goes a long way, when most of it is fuckin' plant-life.

5 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

Don't be teasing the fiddler, I want that avatar reinstated by tomorrow morning at the latest or you'll be off the site.

Got it?

Calm down, Dicky, you should have realised I don't take kindly to threats, look what happened to Hamas...

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never liked Linda McCartney. I always found her a bit chewy. 

• Like 1

Going back to The Beatles, all I've heard about on the Radio this week is this  "poptastic" new release of theirs. Cunts calling into radio shows saying how great it is and wonderful to hear Lennon's voice again. 

Heard it for the first time yesterday and as Tommy from Early Doors would say "It's shite"!  Just sounds like the rest of the drugged up clap trap they released post 1966. 

Fuck 'em.