CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye Bye Blackbird

Eric Cuntman

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

This 'work' attitude clearly doesn't cross species. (Unless by work they mean getting knelt on. lol - fuck off)

By fucking "work" he means sitting on your arse all day eating jam donuts. I have seen no work ethic in the garden blackbird except a bully that is greedy, cunning and territorial. Would do well on the West Bank in a settlement. 

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Never liked Linda McCartney. I always found her a bit chewy. 

I always assumed she was made of that shitty ‘soya meat’ that the sadistic witches at the school canteen used to ladle up. Just before they gave us a bowl of warm ambrosia rice with a blob of jam in the middle. (Stir it in and make it go pink)

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know! I honestly only found out recently. I’ve been feeding them in the garden along with the doves and baby seagulls. I kept noticing that the blackbirds were giving bits of food to little brown birds. I assumed they were just trying it on with another species. Then I looked it up and discovered that the brown ones were girls.

I’m sure down your way the male blackbirds insist on the lightest of females

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I always assumed she was made of that shitty ‘soya meat’ that the sadistic witches at the school canteen used to ladle up. Just before they gave us a bowl of warm ambrosia rice with a blob of jam in the middle. (Stir it in and make it go pink)

For years I thought she was the one with the false leg. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I looked it up too. Blackbirds can be partly albino and have black and white feathers. They’re not common but not that rare either. 1 in a hundred or something. They’re speckled all over.

What feathered garden visitor gets flids all excited? 
lol LOL etc.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I looked it up too. Blackbirds can be partly albino and have black and white feathers. They’re not common but not that rare either. 1 in a hundred or something. They’re speckled all over.

32 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spackdaw 

They’re spackled all over.

• Like 1

I think peacocks should be banned .I find "cocks" offensive. It's  so typical of the patriarchal  society  to name an obviously vain bird "cock " .He  believes  females  only a conquest rather than an equal , a brightly colured misogynistic pig who would sell his soul for a handful of grain and a quick legover in  a witherspoon toilet .

2 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think peacocks should be banned .I find "cocks" offensive. It's  so typical of the patriarchal  society  to name an obviously vain bird "cock " .He  believes  females  only a conquest rather than an equal , a brightly colured misogynistic pig who would sell his soul for a handful of grain and a quick legover in  a witherspoon toilet .

Remember the ‘Frog Chorus’ by Paul McCartney? 

‘‘Bum-bum-bum. Bum-bum-bum.”

The BBC homo agenda goes back a long way. They didn’t fucking ban that did they. They probably only banned Frankie Goes To Hollywood because they didn’t know they were benders.

28 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Do they still have them at Hampton Court? I don't think they're fashionable anymore anyway. I had a pheasant land in the back yard, probably completely thrown off course during a shoot. It rested for awhile in the shed, then by the morning it had gone. Hope it was OK. I have never seen the point of killing anything with a gun, or for that matter any sort of hunting. Seems like legalised cruelty in this day and age. I pat £1.75 extra for free range bacon. You get that way as you get older.