CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye Bye Blackbird

Eric Cuntman

7 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any chance of you pushing the ‘self-immolate’ button?

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do they still have them at Hampton Court? I don't think they're fashionable anymore anyway. I had a pheasant land in the back yard, probably completely thrown off course during a shoot. It rested for awhile in the shed, then by the morning it had gone. Hope it was OK. I have never seen the point of killing anything with a gun, or for that matter any sort of hunting. Seems like legalised cruelty in this day and age. I pat £1.75 extra for free range bacon. You get that way as you get older. 

Agreed about hunting . In London the fauna and flora  hunt each other .Its getting to be such a popular past time I'm surprised Khan hasn't made it a spectator  sport and charge 15 quid a pop to watch.

The cunt seems to charge 15 quid for everything else. 

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Agreed about hunting . In London the fauna and flora  hunt each other .Its getting to be such a popular past time I'm surprised Khan hasn't made it a spectator  sport and charge 15 quid a pop to watch.

Convert to Islam. You’ll soon find all sorts of benefits to living in London. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I gather, through the grapevine, the councils are at it also. Isn't Southwark planning to introduce a lot of resident parking permit zones (£££yum yum 😋) and there's the LTZs planned for virtually everywhere? When I go through London (in a bus) I'm gobsmacked how you get these genetous two lane cycle paths which are empty most of the day and only get used during the rush hour meanwhile all day long traffic piles up and THIS IS MY BIG BEEF the bus and taxi lanes have been sacrificed to the cyclists' arses so 40 people on a bus trying to get to work or home are completely fucked over so the equivalent of twenty lycra clad a-to-b cyclists who arrogantly think they are "cyclists" in relation to how much they paid for their fucking bike, how fucking trendy it is, how fucking modded it is, the fucking cunts. The most ridiculous thing I saw was a lycra clad black muscle man with his helmet, visor sunglasses, gloves, serious look, adjusting his numerous straps, astride a..... wait for it...... Brompton folding bike! 😅 

19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I gather, through the grapevine, the councils are at it also. Isn't Southwark planning to introduce a lot of resident parking permit zones (£££yum yum 😋) and there's the LTZs planned for virtually everywhere? When I go through London (in a bus) I'm gobsmacked how you get these genetous two lane cycle paths which are empty most of the day and only get used during the rush hour meanwhile all day long traffic piles up and THIS IS MY BIG BEEF the bus and taxi lanes have been sacrificed to the cyclists' arses so 40 people on a bus trying to get to work or home are completely fucked over so the equivalent of twenty lycra clad a-to-b cyclists who arrogantly think they are "cyclists" in relation to how much they paid for their fucking bike, how fucking trendy it is, how fucking modded it is, the fucking cunts. The most ridiculous thing I saw was a lycra clad black muscle man with his helmet, visor sunglasses, gloves, serious look, adjusting his numerous straps, astride a..... wait for it...... Brompton folding bike! 😅 

Its happening everywhere.The tossers in planning departments  are spending millions on cycleways, digging up roads and paths and creating havoc. For the next 18 months you have to drive past 5  blokes in high vis , one digging a hole as the other 4 look on .Eventually it's finished , a lovely green  cycle path.Some bloke called Terry uses it once a day to pop to lidl.Stupid fucking Council cunts .

10 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Its happening everywhere.The tossers in planning departments  are spending millions on cycleways, digging up roads and paths and creating havoc. For the next 18 months you have to drive past 5  blokes in high vis , one digging a hole as the other 4 look on .Eventually it's finished , a lovely green  cycle path.Some bloke called Terry uses it once a day to pop to lidl.Stupid fucking Council cunts .

The a fucking old girl or boy gets confused by the fucking crazy traffic layout (aka Elephant and Castle) and gets run down:

Lendlease chalks it up to collateral damage*

You know the GLC built subways for a very good fucking reason to keep pedestrians safe. The subways became crime ridden cos of

Southwark Council not cleaning maintaining the lights, installing security such as cctv, and the fucking other reason

CLOSING LICAL POLICE STATIONS, NO BOBBIES ON THE STREET, NO TOUGH SENTENCING, 

NO FUCKING DETERRENT TO YOUTH CRIME

SOUTHWARK COUNCIL AND IT'S PRIVATE PROPERTY DEVELOPERS ARE ARSEHOLES AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ARSEHOLES FROM BOB MELLISH DAYS TO TODAY. THE FUCKING CUNTS HOW I HATE THE CUNTS. 

On 03/11/2023 at 20:46, Eric Cuntman said:

The American Ornithological Society has announced that around 80 species of bird are to be renamed. Why? Because they are named after ornithologists who may or may not have been racists. Who fucking knows.. but I fucking guarantee they were all white people. 
 Where does this end? A global cull of the Caucasian race seems to be the aim of the uppity n*****.

And I don’t suppose any birds named after black people will have their names changed. Because there aren’t any. The only time they would come into contact with binoculars is if they’re stealing them or weighing them in at Cash Converters. 
 This fucking erasure of white identity, history and culture isn’t stopping anytime soon. Planet Of The Apes.

I’ve allowed a few black birds to lick my arse. That’s all I can contribute to this topic at present.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’re alive…

Just about Stubbers. If I hadn’t had 3 Pfizer jabs, 6 AstraZenecas and 24 boosters I’d probably be a goner by now. I’m even thinking of taking my mask off and looking out the bedroom window at sometime in the new year. Granny’s been dead since March 2020 so what harm could I do?

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Just about Stubbers. If I hadn’t had 3 Pfizer jabs, 6 AstraZenecas and 24 boosters I’d probably be a goner by now. I’m even thinking of taking my mask off and looking out the bedroom window at sometime in the new year. Granny’s been dead since March 2020 so what harm could I do?

All that “cunt of an ulsterman” blood must have made you impervious to chinky bat flu. What we need is a strain lethal only to smelly Muslim paki cunts. Come on boffins at Porton down 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All that “cunt of an ulsterman” blood must have made you impervious to chinky bat flu. What we need is a strain lethal only to smelly Muslim paki cunts. Come on boffins at Porton down 

Stubbers I’ve ditched all that Protestant nonsense after watching the Paddies torching Dublin last night. I’m now full on Oirish patriot and the Brits can go fuck themselves. The spudders have obviously learned a lot from us Loyalists in the ancient art of rioting and now that last nights freedom fighters have been officially classified by Leo the poof and his elitist paedo ring as ‘far right thugs’, I feel it’s my duty as an Irishman to join them in solidarity against the jihadi occupiers of my homeland. I’ve reached out to Panzywanker and offered him my spare bedroom for a couple of months as long as he has a shower once a month and doesn’t bring any rent boys back after his sellout saxophone gigs. And he’s promised to eat all his dinner and not throw his own shit all over the room. 
‘Up the Ra!’

• Like 2

On 05/11/2023 at 10:03, Penny Farthing said:

@Stubby Pecker I am thinking of going to Totnes to have lunch in the cafe at Morrisons .. do you want to meet up there circa 1300?

Totnes is a shithole with a fucking high street on the side of a mountain a train station at the top that every couple of years mounts a petition to keep it on mainline services from London and at the fucking bottom the remnants of the River Dart or something equally middle class you can get a summer cruise to Dartmouth (fucking yawn) then there is Dartington Shit Hole Hall and if you're still fucking breathing after you've experienced all that you can go to the Saturday brick a brac/"antiques" indoor market then spend the rest of the fucking weekend with the local drugged up youth (cos there's nought else to do in this sterile fucking town) finally putting the lid on it with the hedge benders in a state of intoxication lying in a ditch after they kick you out after robbing you. That's my fucking view of Totnes and stick it up your arse if you don't like it. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Totnes is a shithole with a fucking high street on the side of a mountain a train station at the top that every couple of years mounts a petition to keep it on mainline services from London and at the fucking bottom the remnants of the River Dart or something equally middle class you can get a summer cruise to Dartmouth (fucking yawn) then there is Dartington Shit Hole Hall and if you're still fucking breathing after you've experienced all that you can go to the Saturday brick a brac/"antiques" indoor market then spend the rest of the fucking weekend with the local drugged up youth (cos there's nought else to do in this sterile fucking town) finally putting the lid on it with the hedge benders in a state of intoxication lying in a ditch after they kick you out after robbing you. That's my fucking view of Totnes and stick it up your arse if you don't like it. 

How long have you been living there?

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How long have you been living there?

A lot of Londoners fucking dream about retiring to that regional old people and drug addicts institution Devon, it goes back to the Roman villas which were retirement homes for legionaries discovered there, but I don't never have and never will. So fuck off you cunt get back to reporting on the riots Billy Paisley. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you have an opinion about Sidmouth?

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Do you have an opinion about Sidmouth?

It's a fucking Highgate by the sea crammed with fucking middle class second homes usually City or media wankers who spend three weeks a year there then fucking boat about their "bolt hole" all year round to their rich mates at dinner parties in Highgate. The fucking grovelling locals are just as bad with their inbreeding and genetic peculiarities. I say fucking build an airport outside Exeter and get some real Londoners from south of the river off benefits into low paid jobs and cheap social housing on Sidmouth 's doorstep. Fucking sink the toy yachts too. 😊 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a fucking Highgate by the sea crammed with fucking middle class second homes usually City or media wankers who spend three weeks a year there then fucking boat about their "bolt hole" all year round to their rich mates at dinner parties in Highgate. The fucking grovelling locals are just as bad with their inbreeding and genetic peculiarities. I say fucking build an airport outside Exeter and get some real Londoners from south of the river off benefits into low paid jobs and cheap social housing on Sidmouth 's doorstep. Fucking sink the toy yachts too. 😊 

What about the bloke that walks around with a parrot on his shoulder?