CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men who hug

Eddie

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like it Harold. Only one drawback… the name Peter will be forever associated on this site with the sickest nonce that ever tried to find a home here. 
 Perhaps ‘Harold-Hedgehog’ might be better?

Then you lose the connexion with Cobbett! Don't say Harold-One Eye please! I'll see what the Tiddler says. 

On 07/11/2023 at 18:42, ChildeHarold said:

Would you mind if I just change the subject for the moment? I'm getting rather tired of my ChildeHarold tag. It was fun at the start capturing I thought my ironic Byronic outlook. But it attracted the sort of paedophilia slurs and abuse to which my explosions booted me off the site for some time. Now that I am reading Richard Ingrams' book on William Cobbett, whom I long admired as the original establishment "thorn", I feel "Peter Porcupine" might be a better fit now? A change in avatar is not necessary; I worked long and hard to get the bitch to pose for me, after a series of breast enhancement operations for which I eagerly paid, for the present pencil, charcoal and white chalk life sketch. Anyway I think it would meet with Cobbett's approval. I run this by you in order to get your views given your avowed mission to sort out the shape shifters on CC. What do you think? 🤔

I'm genuinely beginning to like you Harold... Don't get me wrong, you don't half go on about some shit I don't understand at times but overall, you're not as much of a bellend as I first thought. I've taken a few minutes out of my busy schedule to come up with a suggestion for your new name...

Harold the old.

I did want to suggest Old Harold but you are genuinely old (unlike me) and that would get confusing. 

What do you think about that then?

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm genuinely beginning to like you Harold... Don't get me wrong, you don't half go on about some shit I don't understand at times but overall, you're not as much of a bellend as I first thought. I've taken a few minutes out of my busy schedule to come up with a suggestion for your new name...

Harold the old.

I did want to suggest Old Harold but you are genuinely old (unlike me) and that would get confusing. 

I like it. Medieval royalty vibe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold the old.

I wish I hadn't mentioned it now. 🙁