CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Men who hug

Eddie

Firstly apologies to Ape for an outrageous post that rightly put me behind the door for a couple of months. Moving on, what has happened to the great British handshake? Why do men feel the need to hug each other like some French dandy. Frank obviously hugs every man at every opportunity, but for us straight men, like Halloween keep your American ways well way from me. Fuck off withers. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

Firstly apologies to Ape for an outrageous post that rightly put me behind the door for a couple of months. Moving on, what has happened to the great British handshake? Why do men feel the need to hug each other like some French dandy. Frank was obviously hug every man at every opportunity, but for us straight men, like Halloween keep your American ways well way from me. Fuck off withers. 

There's a lot of dad/son hugging on telly, it seems to be a routine thing they write into the script, plus close ups of the faces while hugging. I do agree it does seem a bit excessive as a dramatic or comedy device* But basically I think in real life you're making a beef out of nothing so fuck off with a pretty weak nomination. If this is the best you can do after two months off work I suggest you get back in the freezer and you can lock it from the inside and we'll then send a note to Netanyahu saying there's a Hamas leader hiding in there. LOL

* American Pie, Meet the Fuckers, Carlito's Way, The Godfather

22 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Firstly apologies to Ape for an outrageous post that rightly put me behind the door for a couple of months. Moving on, what has happened to the great British handshake? Why do men feel the need to hug each other like some French dandy. Frank obviously hugs every man at every opportunity, but for us straight men, like Halloween keep your American ways well way from me. Fuck off withers. 

Eddie, what have you done with Roops? I’m glad you’re back but it’s not the same if she’s not here to ban you again. And this place is becoming a cesspit of family abuse and general gibberish.

Do something you black cunt.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You’ll be sorry you’ve returned. The site’s been monopolised by teenagers, and Pen. It comes to something when @ChildeHarold’s posts are a welcome distraction. That being said, fuck off…nigger.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ll be sorry you’ve returned. The site’s been monopolised by teenagers, and Pen. It comes to something when @ChildeHarold’s posts are a welcome distraction. That being said, fuck off…nigger.

I totally and unambiguously agree with the statement about ChildeHarold's posts which for the first time I'm finding worth reading. Fuck off whitey. 

20 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Do you have any more inside information re Lucy Letby .. answer the question.

• Dyslexic cnut
  • Members
  • LocationIn a refugee’s knicker drawer.
   On 02/11/2023 at 08:49,  Penny Farthing said: 

Do you have any more inside information re the Lucy Letby case?

Extensive and ongoing enquiries into multiple other offences as stated. During her medical examination it was revealed she has a surrogate cock the size of a baby’s arm. They’re  unsure where she acquired it. Any ideas?

Pay attention you barmy, geriatric second-hand cock bore.

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

• Dyslexic cnut
  • Members
  • LocationIn a refugee’s knicker drawer.
   On 02/11/2023 at 08:49,  Penny Farthing said: 

Do you have any more inside information re the Lucy Letby case?

Extensive and ongoing enquiries into multiple other offences as stated. During her medical examination it was revealed she has a surrogate cock the size of a baby’s arm. They’re  unsure where she acquired it. Any ideas?

Pay attention you barmy, geriatric second-hand cock bore.

Back to the real question do you have any more inside information re Lucy Letby?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

Big game today, Drew, will you be attending? If you fancy it I'll be in The Lion and Castle for pre and post match drinks. 

No, I was thinking of taking a shit in my hands and clapping instead. I think it actually might be more entertaining.

Thanks for the offer though.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
A 3-1 loss. I wasn't wrong.

On 04/11/2023 at 20:44, Eddie said:

Look here Chocco, why are you mentioning me in this nom. Are you implying that I'm a French dandy, or a fucking Septic? As for apologising to that winged grease monkey Ape, it made me physically sick, you pathetic lump of lard. If I ever wanted to call you a nonce, I would do so whilst stone cold sober, and I certainly wouldn't apologise to you two months later. Now fuck off and lick his Swarfega smeared ringpiece.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t make me kick your cunt in when I get back. Apologise and then fuck off for good.

Do you want my spare tent 🎪? I know a good spot on the Strand with some highly productive bins nearby. I always find enough to make a tasty meal at night before the real fun and games start. Those late night party-goers heading for Charing Cross, they're a laugh and generous too. I'm sure you'll do well over here. LOL. 

PS Your tent has been tastefully redecorated by Grayson Perry and featured in a full article in October's Home and Country. 

19 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you want my spare tent 🎪? I know a good spot on the Strand with some highly productive bins nearby. I always find enough to make a tasty meal at night before the real fun and games start. Those late night party-goers heading for Charing Cross, they're a laugh and generous too. I'm sure you'll do well over here. LOL. 

PS Your tent has been tastefully redecorated by Grayson Perry and featured in a full article in October's Home and Country. 

Fuck off

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Inspector Fiddler said:

You sound like you've had a bad day. Got your gallic, mutant, inbred Au-pair pregnant again?

You sick fuck.

Would you mind if I just change the subject for the moment? I'm getting rather tired of my ChildeHarold tag. It was fun at the start capturing I thought my ironic Byronic outlook. But it attracted the sort of paedophilia slurs and abuse to which my explosions booted me off the site for some time. Now that I am reading Richard Ingrams' book on William Cobbett, whom I long admired as the original establishment "thorn", I feel "Peter Porcupine" might be a better fit now? A change in avatar is not necessary; I worked long and hard to get the bitch to pose for me, after a series of breast enhancement operations for which I eagerly paid, for the present pencil, charcoal and white chalk life sketch. Anyway I think it would meet with Cobbett's approval. I run this by you in order to get your views given your avowed mission to sort out the shape shifters on CC. What do you think? 🤔

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Would you mind if I just change the subject for the moment? I'm getting rather tired of my ChildeHarold tag. It was fun at the start capturing I thought my ironic Byronic outlook. But it attracted the sort of paedophilia slurs and abuse to which my explosions booted me off the site for some time. Now that I am reading Richard Ingrams' book on William Cobbett, whom I long admired as the original establishment "thorn", I feel "Peter Porcupine" might be a better fit now? A change in avatar is not necessary; I worked long and hard to get the bitch to pose for me, after a series of breast enhancement operations for which I eagerly paid, for the present pencil, charcoal and white chalk life sketch. Anyway I think it would meet with Cobbett's approval. I run this by you in order to get your views given your avowed mission to sort out the shape shifters on CC. What do you think? 🤔

I like it Harold. Only one drawback… the name Peter will be forever associated on this site with the sickest nonce that ever tried to find a home here. 
 Perhaps ‘Harold-Hedgehog’ might be better?