CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A great App

Jiggerycock

My new app is about to go live on all mainstream platforms - and I couldn't be more excited.

It enables the user to see where they are going!!

Yeah - imagine that. What a boon to perambulation it's going to be.

I've also discovered that your i-phone and i-pad is also a set of scales, ruggedized to  accept the weight of anything up to an enhanced armour Warrior tank.

Try it! It's amazing! Just put it on the floor and jump on it!

On 15/11/2023 at 15:45, Hammer of Cunts said:

This is a vile post-colonial legacy; all African wood should be repatriated immediately and reparations paid by the western imperialists who dragged it, in chains, from its swamp.

Should I remove the Rosewood fingerboard from my Strat?

On 15/11/2023 at 15:45, Hammer of Cunts said:

This is a vile post-colonial legacy; all African wood should be repatriated immediately and reparations paid by the western imperialists who dragged it, in chains, from its swamp.

It’s a shame they’re only interested in repatriating timber and not their natives. 
 It’s a bit hypocritical to be moaning about slavery and the country you happen to occupy dragging your ancestors there against their will, when you could just fuck off to Africa and right that historical wrong. 

But Africa doesn’t really have a benefits system so that isn’t fucking happening any time soon. Feckless thick fucking cunts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Feckless thick fucking cunts.

You can hardly call them feckless, they have put a great deal of effort into getting here, then even more back-breaking work into perpetuating their species in order to maximise the potential benefits they can accrue.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

the country you happen to occupy dragging your ancestors there against their will, when you could just fuck off to Africa and right that historical wrong.

The Africans shipped across the Atlantic were dragged from their homes by other Africans; no white man could survive in the interior.

The Beninese, in particular, were enthusiastic slave traders, their traditional business was with the Arabs, via Zanzibar but they were happy to expand.  That's how they got the bronze that they're so keen to have back.

3 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The Africans shipped across the Atlantic were dragged from their homes by other Africans; no white man could survive in the interior.

The Beninese, in particular, were enthusiastic slave traders, their traditional business was with the Arabs, via Zanzibar but they were happy to expand.  That's how they got the bronze that they're so keen to have back.

You would love my Afua Hirsch nomination from a few years ago.

17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Incorrect spelling of ‘scat.’

Peter, don't tell me you've come over all Poodle.

I really don't know what the Corner is coming to, it's like a fuckin' plague of scat obsessives, even KB has been tainted by it (mind you, he is easily influenced by what he reads online, he's probably a regular TikTok visitor)

5 hours ago, ZEV said:

even KB has been tainted by it (mind you, he is easily influenced by what he reads online, he's probably a regular TikTok visitor)

I don’t read any of that online stuff as I’ve heard most of it is posted by ‘conspiracy theorists ‘ (whatever that means). All my thoughts and opinions on all the important current topics are only ever made public after I’ve double checked with my colleague ‘Sid Slackjaw’ that they are 100% ‘bona fide’, and guaranteed to keep The Vulcan  up, frantically googling all night determined to debunk them. I’ve tried to keep out of your ongoing civil war with certain members generally, so please excuse the occasional comment from me as Im quite content to merely be a spectator on these ongoing shenanigans.

• Like 1