CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr Who Cunts

Neil

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Am I a cunt or is there something wrong with the world today? 

Not that these propositions are mutually exclusive, but yes.

I personally believe that ITV X represents not just the lowest common denominator but the absolute nadir of human endeavour. The very fact that it even exists makes me suspect that a great cleansing fire cannot be too far away now.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not that these propositions are mutually exclusive, but yes.

I personally believe that ITV X represents not just the lowest common denominator but the absolute nadir of human endeavour. The very fact that it even exists makes me suspect that a great cleansing fire cannot be too far away now.

The fire will be optimised to remove any remaining residue of quality or discernment of quality. We are getting to 1984 by way of Brave New World, drugs, trivial consumerism, hamster wheel economics, sex on tap, and the fucking repetitive circuses of politics, sport and cuntish tv shows like Strictly, Love Island, Jungle, Voice, Bake shit and Low Gear.... BBC's Dr Who another cunt ish example. Infantilastion of society. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The fire will be optimised to remove any remaining residue of quality or discernment of quality. We are getting to 1984 by way of Brave New World, drugs, trivial consumerism, hamster wheel economics, sex on tap, and the fucking repetitive circuses of politics, sport and cuntish tv shows like Strictly, Love Island, Jungle, Voice, Bake shit and Low Gear.... BBC's Dr Who another cunt ish example. Infantilastion of society. 

Do you remember Supercar or Fireball XL5?

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Anything you'd like it to prove.

I do like the colours though but how The Matrix got in there against these literary masterpieces I don't know. A bit like putting Bugs Bunny up against Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel or Picasso's Guernica. Bugs had more influence on me though caught me while I was young and half formed. 

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What about Four Feather Falls?

Yeah, all those red-skin wankers in the USA complaining they don't get any representation in the media, yet they were portrayed on a national tv  programme before a lot of other minorities were.

Ungrateful cunts!

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shut up you cunt.

Yeah, all those Windrush wankers in the UK complaining they didn't get any representation in the media, yet they were portrayed in tv  programmes like Mind Your Language and  Love Thy Neighbour, long before a lot of other minorities were.

Ungrateful BLM cunts!

1 hour ago, and said:

Yeah, all those Windrush wankers in the UK complaining they didn't get any representation in the media, yet they were portrayed in tv  programmes like Mind Your Language and  Love Thy Neighbour, long before a lot of other minorities were.

Ungrateful BLM cunts!

Try-hard, wannabe accepted shitcunt. It’s never going to happen. Why are you still on here you clueless little fuckwit?

• Like 2

@Dyslexic cnut, @Greg Secker has joined the Corner. He must have read your nomination and decided to join... I've quit work and decided to pay for his trading tips and training. I joined after watching him make thousands whilst going for a run, after instructing and leaving the AI software to do the work, I had really high hopes quitting the monotonous work routine and living the dream. Thing is, I haven't made any fucking money, Christmas is around the corner and I'm skint. Greg, you better have a fucking good explanation, or better still give some money. You flash fucking cunt, what have you got to say for yourself?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Dyslexic cnut, @Greg Secker has joined the Corner. He must have read your nomination and decided to join... I've quit work and decided to pay for his trading tips and training. I joined after watching him make thousands whilst going for a run, after instructing and leaving the AI software to do the work, I had really high hopes quitting the monotonous work routine and living the dream. Thing is, I haven't made any fucking money, Christmas is around the corner and I'm skint. Greg, you better have a fucking good explanation, or better still give some money. You flash fucking cunt, what have you got to say for yourself?

I swear on Dad’s life, Raaso. This cunt is top of my ‘disembowel list.’ I loathe him that much that I’ve offered @Stubby Pecker £200k to go medieval on his posing fucking eye socket. One vile scumfuck.

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Try-hard, wannabe accepted shitcunt. It’s never going to happen. Why are you still on here you clueless little fuckwit?

Peter, I don't give a fuck, you can keep your acceptance and shove it where the cabin boys play.

You always needed to be accepted, that's why you joined the Boys Club, you didn't want to be alone, you feel adrift on life's great ocean, but your dinghy has sprung a leak and the sharks are circling 🦈🩸🦈🩸🦈