CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This looks like a good plan

Penny Farthing

Instead of a ride in a nice comfy aeroplane, they should be given a few boats and made to row there. As experienced sailors, this shouldn't present too many problems. The legality of it will have been sorted out by the time that they arrive in Rwanda. The migrants could travel that way too.

I've just noticed that the Rwandan flag looks just like the Ukranian one. Is there a connection?

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Instead of a ride in a nice comfy aeroplane, they should be given a few boats and made to row there. As experienced sailors, this shouldn't present too many problems. The legality of it will have been sorted out by the time that they arrive in Rwanda. The migrants could travel that way too.

I've just noticed that the Rwandan flag looks just like the Ukranian one. Is there a connection?

The connection being both of the cunts are costing the UK taxpayer a shit load of cash............and they fucking smell awful.

On 04/12/2023 at 07:18, Penny Farthing said:

British lawyers could be sent to Rwandan courts as part of asylum plans

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67610480

Send all of the cunts there.

I'll have one round my house if it comes with an £180,000 resettlement grant from the British government. I'll even change my skin colour for that sort of dough. 

Do you know any good doctors and would Eddie offer me a few skin grafts from the more obscure parts of his body usually concealed by clothing. He could start a new life with the money I'm prepared to pay if his skin is a good match. I know I'll have to be on a cocktail of immune suppressant drugs and Tesco bleach for the rest of my life but I believe it'll be worth it. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you know any good doctors and would Eddie offer me a few skin grafts from the more obscure parts of his body usually concealed by clothing. He could start a new life with the money I'm prepared to pay if his skin is a good match. I know I'll have to be on a cocktail of immune suppressant drugs and Tesco bleach for the rest of my life but I believe it'll be worth it. 

This is vile even by your standard 😡

Do you think it's acceptable to suggest that a man with black skin willingly subjects himself to flaying and torture for your own hugely racist benefit?