CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tinfoil hat ‘preppers’ and their crazy underground bunkers.

King Billy

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Come on you can do better than this you verbose old pufta :) .. do you have a life away from the corner?

Pen, I find it odd that somebody as lonely as yourself would latch onto this place for company, considering the vast amount of other options available on the internet. There must be some former British rail employee, trainspotting forum you could have joined and contributed to... maybe you already do. My question is, why do you continue here? If I'd been called a boring cunt by the site owner (lol), received hidings everyday for what must be 10+ years and only had shit collecting/sniffing weirdo @and as an ally, I would have left years ago. Lol.

You fucking stupid cunt.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I hope Father Christmas brings you a belated torn cruciate ligament, Dr Verbose.

When you claim "before the rest of the house stirs", I assume you mean the only person you live with: your Aussie wife. Actually, I'm a little disappointed you've taken the Yewtree angle on this, especially as it would be obvious to anyone with more than three brain cells that dogs and teenagers et al. affect one's time on any given morning.

And your mornings appear to involve "a cup of tea" rather than espresso coffee, yet you have the audacity to call me a big poof... Jeez. You do indeed sound like a retired old fart.

Oh, so you’re one of those people. Espresso > tea, morning training, an army of Rottweiler land sharks, a deep love of boxing, weaponised progeny, and a reactionary world view. You’ll be banging on about Testosterone Replacement Therapy, ice baths and cryptocurrencies to any unfortunate who’ll listen I suppose. Almost like you’re compensating for something. 

I can only conclude you’re a West Country Ronnie Pickering. 

14 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Pen, I find it odd that somebody as lonely as yourself would latch onto this place for company, considering the vast amount of other options available on the internet. There must be some former British rail employee, trainspotting forum you could have joined and contributed to... maybe you already do. My question is, why do you continue here? If I'd been called a boring cunt by the site owner (lol), received hidings everyday for what must be 10+ years and only had shit collecting/sniffing weirdo @and as an ally, I would have left years ago. Lol.

You fucking stupid cunt.

I am not here for company.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Considering the pile of shite you've churned out over the years, you may as well have not been here. 

Likewise, I'm sure.

How does it work, Windrush?

Does @Wolfie sends you a script with whatever's getting him hot-under-the-collar, and you post it, or do you suggest a subject and he writes out something simple for you to put your name on?

Answer the fuckin' question!

• Like 1

On 29/12/2023 at 17:20, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I find it odd that somebody as lonely as yourself would latch onto this place for company

What's the reason for your continued presence?

I mean, it can't be too good for @Wolfie having to stop mid-wank with whichever sock-puppet he's fucking, and having to write something for you to post.

Do you suck his cock for services rendered, or does he suck on yours?

1 hour ago, and said:

I mean, it can't be too good for @Wolfie having to stop mid-wank with whichever sock-puppet he's fucking, and having to write something for you to post.

Yet more @ and quoting the same posters and more homosexual references... it's clear you are a massive poofter with rejection and stalking issues. Lol. 

1 hour ago, and said:

Likewise, I'm sure.

How does it work, Windrush?

Does @Wolfie sends you a script with whatever's getting him hot-under-the-collar, and you post it, or do you suggest a subject and he writes out something simple for you to put your name on?

1 hour ago, and said:

Fucking the bleating little cunts would be closer to the mark 🐑

1 hour ago, and said:

Weird, obsessive, easily rattled idiot. Wolfie is clearly deep under your skin and you just can’t help yourself. What a complete prick you are. 

On 29/12/2023 at 16:00, Decimus said:

It didn't escape my attention either. In fact it gave me a warm feeling inside thinking that the old freak was gumming down its Birdseye turkey roast for one whilst desperately scanning the online user list for company.

What a childless, friendless piece of mutant shit.

I hate to disappoint you but I've looked after my teeth over the years .. I have still got them and they're in good condition .. I had beef not turkey.

On 30/12/2023 at 19:04, Ape™️ said:

Weird, obsessive, easily rattled idiot. Wolfie is clearly deep under your skin and you just can’t help yourself. What a complete prick you are. 

Those are my good points.

What're yours?