CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jam as in conserve

entitled little cunt

16 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I suppose they got a lifetime supply of coats. I do know he always had Buick Century cars in the shows. 

Awful looking cunt of a car. Even Columbo’s Peugeot had a certain shabby charm. I always wanted the Thunderbird from ‘Vegas’.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Awful looking cunt of a car. Even Columbo’s Peugeot had a certain shabby charm. I always wanted the Thunderbird from ‘Vegas’.

It had sort of throwback styling but American vulgar. Bulky, heavy and big on the outside, small and tight on inside. Suspension built like a tank. 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What was that Capri looking cunt-mobile in Starsky & Hutch?

On 22/12/2023 at 19:59, ChildeHarold said:

The French stuff in a tall jar is a rip off because you can't get at the last scrapings at the bottom with a knife. I thought it was posh but it's like some French stuff just a pain the arse. I have nothing to add about jam cos I don't like it. I was talking about marmalade. If you get marmalade get thick cut with nice big pieces of rind. Similarly with other types if you can't see bits of fruit in it don't bother. I sometimes spend ten minutes going through a shelf of blue cheese trying to find the piece with the most blue bits in it causing a backup. I also commandeer the large egg dispenser methodically hunting down the tray with the biggest size eggs. 

Even then I am not satisfied until I knock a glass bottle of juice off the shelf and say sorry to a member of staff when I report it. 

My loyalty card has been revoked and the security guard at the door regards me as Gangster No 1.

I fakkin love this place..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

What the fuck is wrong with you lot? Two pages in and not a single mention of a Golliwog.

Anyway, in the spirit of charming and harmless racial stereotypes, I thought I would share an image from my scrapbook via imgflp as Proper's dog shit site won't let me upload anything bigger than 0.00000098kb.

I'd like to state first of all that I'm only very loosely associated with one of these people and that I don't make a habit of hanging around with fully grown men who like to play dress up.

My thinking is that you could possibly get away with the black face on a technicality as you are dressing up as a black dog, although even then I wouldn't like to test that theory by doing it anywhere outside of Norfolk. But considering the dog's name, you've got to ask yourself what the fucking cunt was thinking:

8cipil.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

What the fuck is wrong with you lot? Two pages in and not a single mention of a Golliwog.

Anyway, in the spirit of charming and harmless racial stereotypes, I thought I would share an image from my scrapbook via imgflp as Proper's dog shit site won't let me upload anything bigger than 0.00000098kb.

I'd like to state first of all that I'm only very loosely associated with one of these people and that I don't make a habit of hanging around with fully grown men who like to play dress up.

My thinking is that you could possibly get away with the black face on a technicality as you are dressing up as a black dog, although even then I wouldn't like to test that theory by doing it anywhere outside of Norfolk. But considering the dog's name, you've got to ask yourself what the fucking cunt was thinking:

8cipil.jpg

Is that Bucks fizz on a night out? Wasn't that pub owner sentenced to 309 years hard labour for having a golliwog collection?, closed her down and put in her windows ,  the Brighton and Bristol offended brigade really made a song and dance about it .

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

8cipil.jpg

So that's what happened to Bucks Fizz.

On 16/01/2024 at 12:23, Eric Cuntman said:

I love that song. The Album and film ‘Breaking Glass’ were produced and financed by Dodi Al Fayed.

It's a fakkin klass choon you kant hazels 61 n lookin fakkin fit as faaak..ill see yuu dahn the lock aaap..sorted...lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

It's a fakkin klass choon you kant hazels 61 n lookin fakkin fit as faaak..ill see yuu dahn the lock aaap..sorted...lol

Panzer, are you from Kilburn? Is this whole you being a proud Irish Leprechaun an act? I bet you voted for Brexit, didn't you?