CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Possible Huw Edwards return ?

entitled little cunt

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Actually reading through your posts you obviously have a bit of a problem.

Probably the thickest old pervert in the corners history, no self awareness, blinded by your sick, dense as mud mind, obsessed with cocks , wanking and the BBC…

I sincerely hope the cold spell finishes you off, creepy sinister wrongun. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Probably the thickest old pervert in the corners history, no self awareness, blinded by your sick, dense as mud mind, obsessed with cocks , wanking and the BBC…

I sincerely hope the cold spell finishes you off, creepy sinister wrongun. 

Aww.Thanks Eddie.Hopefully I'll survive .I'll put that one lump of coal on the fire and huddle around it's small yellow and orange flame , shivering and  dressed in rags. Hopefully I'll feel the minimal heat radiate onto my thin,  blue withered skin.All of this  under the  dim light of one 40 watt lightbulb .If I'm lucky I might find a few crumbs in the bread bin to give me nourishment .It's a hard life if you don't weaken.It really is . I hope you're comfortable as you play your computer games , especially the one that involves guessing what ears go on what kitten .It's a favourite I'm sure and  I suspect quite taxing for you .In your bedroom of your parents house or if you could manage to fill out the forms,  a rented hovel   paying a huge sum to a Fagin like landlord .We all have our crosses to bear , some more than others if you get my drift. 

• Like 2

On 31/12/2023 at 19:43, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's after 19:30, you antiquated AM/PM cunt. What have you got to say about that then? Have you been sniffing polystyrene cement again while building kids Airfix models?

Dont knock sniffing model glue , that was a 1970s heavenly aroma .Gwyneth Paltrow sold snatch flavoured candles , I would prefer a model glue candle infusing the air with a thick aromic lustre of chemicals.Beautiful.

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So the £1 million of jewellery robbed from Jack Grealish's spread contained a fine collection of bespoke cock rings. Is that proper use of fans' money? 

The only reason they were 'bespoke' is because they needed to be smaller than average.

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Aww.Thanks Eddie.Hopefully I'll survive .I'll put that one lump of coal on the fire and huddle around it's small yellow and orange flame , shivering and  dressed in rags. Hopefully I'll feel the minimal heat radiate onto my thin,  blue withered skin.All of this  under the  dim light of one 40 watt lightbulb .If I'm lucky I might find a few crumbs in the bread bin to give me nourishment .It's a hard life if you don't weaken.It really is . I hope you're comfortable as you play your computer games , especially the one that involves guessing what ears go on what kitten .It's a favourite I'm sure and  I suspect quite taxing for you .In your bedroom of your parents house or if you could manage to fill out the forms,  a rented hovel   paying a huge sum to a Fagin like landlord .We all have our crosses to bear , some more than others if you get my drift. 

Yes I dream of home ownership with my very own front door. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Yes I dream of home ownership with my very own front door. 

If you stuck your name on it, it would be your very own, I mean, who the fuck else would want to be known as 'Ed'?

One has to be careful before tarring every presenter with the Beeb paedophilic brush. That cross-eyed old fiddler Cyril from That's Life came into my mind this morning for the first time since adolescence. If Wikipedia is to be trusted, he was not a fiddler at all, but "A Freemason and a successful businessman, who believed it important to diversify in such a fickle business as show business. He was best known for his 'Odd Odes', which later formed a section of the television show That's Life!, a role for which he was approached in error." On balance, Huw deserves a second chance & you should welcome him back, perhaps as a lighthearted children's presenter or something.

1 hour ago, Greg said:

One has to be careful before tarring every presenter with the Beeb paedophilic brush. That cross-eyed old fiddler Cyril from That's Life came into my mind this morning for the first time since adolescence. If Wikipedia is to be trusted, he was not a fiddler at all, but "A Freemason and a successful businessman, who believed it important to diversify in such a fickle business as show business. He was best known for his 'Odd Odes', which later formed a section of the television show That's Life!, a role for which he was approached in error." On balance, Huw deserves a second chance & you should welcome him back, perhaps as a lighthearted children's presenter or something.

Indeed.

Like any 'wrong un', he deserves a second chance.

I mean, it took Decimus seven years to turn the corner, but look at him now.

A fine, upstanding, pillar of the community, albeit the Cunts Corner community, I suppose you can't have everything...

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve seen front doors being sold in B&Q for under £60. 
 You can do it…

Follow the dream.

Eddie would want a solid 'fuck off' front door, strong enough to hold out the filth's battering ram long enough to flush the Charlie down the bog and hide in the loft.  

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Any elderly man who sits in a winged armchair and smiles a lot you see as a threat. Get help. 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Any elderly man who sits in a winged armchair and smiles a lot you see as a threat. Get help. 

The British Rail carriage seats of the late 1960s into the 1970 had winged armchair style seats .. even in the second class, they were really comfortable and you could sleep in them in comfort as well. They would make almost anyone smile (unless a rather pervy Yorkshire man sat next to you and said "hows about that then?")..

28 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The British Rail carriage seats of the late 1960s into the 1970 had winged armchair style seats .. even in the second class, they were really comfortable and you could sleep in them in comfort as well. They would make almost anyone smile (unless a rather pervy Yorkshire man sat next to you and said "hows about that then?")..

On some continental trains the compartments had opposing seats that slid together to form a comfortable giant bed. I spent a night on one Brindisi to Naples in 70s. Trouble is no curtains so you did get lights going by outside and a lot of noise. The first EUROSTAR trains from Waterloo and St Pancras (when it first opened!) were comfortable and compared to British offerings were luxurious in standard seats. You could sleep in them after a wild night out in London or Paris and getting the first train home! Now, the seats are fucking like anti rough sleeper design, hard and uncomfortable with limited leg room. In effect, a cattle truck. I wouldn't fucking touch that shit service with a bargepole now. Spanish high speed trains are still very comfortable. The French TGV has gone down the pan in my opinion riddled with Rumanian thieves and pickpockets. Now they're letting the Rumanian fuckers into shengen. Unbelievable! 

42 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck do you expect after ‘Jim’ll Finger It’?

Why is the winged armchair synonymous with creepy characters and behaviour? Paul Whitehouse as the old drunk in Fast Show?  Ronnie Corbett monologues (the midget creepiness) the Bear in Bo Selecta.