CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chucking out time at the pub

Guest Basil

Guest Basil

Why does it always have to be so loud?

I live very near my local. At midnight every Fri-Sat I am treated to a cacophony of noisy feral beasts, loaded on ghastly cheap lager and heavily diluted cocaine. It must disturb people, and yet nobody seems bothered, least of all the council, whom I have ranted to countless times about these sub-human yobbos. 

Most of them need a wash as well. Filthy bastards.

7 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

I live very near my local. At midnight every Fri-Sat I am treated to a cacophony of noisy feral beasts, loaded on ghastly cheap lager and heavily diluted cocaine. It must disturb people, and yet nobody seems bothered, least of all the council, whom I have ranted to countless times about these sub-human yobbos. 

They should shut down at 7PM sharp .. the cunts can drink all day.

10 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

I live very near my local. At midnight every Fri-Sat I am treated to a cacophony of noisy feral beasts

Have you ever considered moving your cardboard box from the boozer's adjacent Clinton Cards doorway and shifting it a few hundred metres further down the high street?

Problem solved, no need to thank me.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever considered moving your cardboard box from the boozer's adjacent Clinton Cards doorway and shifting it a few hundred metres further down the high street?

New member Basil is not only homeless but a grass as well, Decs. I can picture him now, getting his free sandwiches, heroin money and Starbucks coffee's from decent folk, whilst sat on his fat arse all day... only to grass on said decent folk for having a well deserved drink in their pub after a hard day's work. 

What an ungrateful individual, no doubt the type of homeless cunt who counts the money you've generously given them in front of you, immediately after you've handed it over. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

If I knew where you lived I would purposely stand outside for at least 20 minutes shouting , Boom!, Boom! while laughing my head off.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

New member Basil is not only homeless but a grass as well, Decs. I can picture him now, getting his free sandwiches, heroin money and Starbucks coffee's from decent folk, whilst sat on his fat arse all day... only to grass on said decent folk for having a well deserved drink in their pub after a hard day's work. 

What an ungrateful individual, no doubt the type of homeless cunt who counts the money you've generously given them in front of you, immediately after you've handed it over. 

I'm not sure that Withers is going to appreciate having another snitch on the site, Raas. If this Basil character ends up changing his username to Reynard la Volpe, we could very well be about to see our original French stool pigeon go absolutely fucking berserk. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

I think you should take your complaint to the landlord on a Saturday night when the pub is rammed make sure you leave your address and telephone number. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think you should take your complaint to the landlord on a Saturday night when the pub is rammed make sure you leave your address and telephone number. 

He hasn't got the minerals. I imagine that the little neighbourhood watch cunt is firmly ensconced behind his twitching net curtains at 11pm sharp every Saturday, muttering that he's "going to do something" if all the hullabaloo doesn't die down. Mrs Baz in the background rolling her eyes has heard it all before, and is ready for the inevitable "Hold me back luv, hold me back, I'm not having it!".

The snitching, Scrappy-Doo weasel wanker.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Basil Brush said:

If there is a car park to fight in I’m all over it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Harold, do you have a local? I imagine you've been banned from most of your local pubs... partly for being an authority on everything and talking too much to anybody within range but mostly for trying to stage coups and turn the places into communist HQ's, whilst wearing your Che Guevara beret... You daft loony lefty cunt. Lol. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, and said:

As in, there's bits of you lying around after you've been beaten to a pulp by some psycho cunt?

Just how I like it, but I will only get stuck in if they are not old enough to drink in the pub. 

Guest Basil
9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I didn't have you down as a grass, Basil. 

I've actually lost count of the amount of locals I've reported to the DWP for fraudulently claiming ESA, PIP and Motability. It's always the same pillocks pretending to be at death's door, while uploading videos on Facebook of them disco dancing at their daughter’s christening.

I can't tell you the feeling it gives yours truly afterwards, watching them queuing up at foodbanks.

4 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Just how I like it, but I will only get stuck in if they are not old enough to drink in the pub. 

How would you determine that, ask for I.D.?

Then set about the ruffians with callous disregard for your own safety?

What about if they're 'tooled up'?

Guest Basil
6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I live in a two up two down terraced house, but with the bloody horrendous increases in gas prices it sometimes feels like I am sleeping rough.

Hardly surprising though, with the tories in office now for the best part of 2 decades.

Just now, and said:

How would you determine that, ask for I.D.?

Then set about the ruffians with callous disregard for your own safety?

What about if they're 'tooled up'?

If they are hanging about on a Bmx’ or a push along scooter, not over 5 foot 1,  I’m your man, I just don’t think of my own safety, a hero of sorts.

• Like 2

Guest Basil
5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I knew where you lived I would purposely stand outside for at least 20 minutes shouting , Boom!, Boom! while laughing my head off.

Hilarious and original my good man..! Tell me, do you live far from your local hostelery?

3 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

Hilarious and original my good man..! Tell me, do you live far from your local hostelery?

Well, I can't hear any pissed up yokels stumbling past late at night, but I put that down to not being a fucking stupid cunt and buying a house near a boozer.

14 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

I live in a two up two down terraced house, but with the bloody horrendous increases in gas prices it sometimes feels like I am sleeping rough.

Hardly surprising though, with the tories in office now for the best part of 2 decades.

Your honesty is actually rather refreshing, Baz.

You may have blown more whistles in your time than David Elleray, and it's quite clear you are about as trustworthy as the average sewer rat. But at least you're not claiming to be The Corner's ninth consecutive millionaire.

Guest Basil
1 hour ago, Eddie said:

If there is a car park to fight in I’m all over it.

There isn't any more, it's been developed into flats. The council decided to sell it off about 5 years ago, raising concerns at a license hearing about increases in drink driving as a justification for their decision. Of course backhanders were involved.

The end result is that the majority of the punters now make their way home pissed on foot, past my place.

28 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

I've actually lost count of the amount of locals I've reported to the DWP for fraudulently claiming ESA, PIP and Motability. It's always the same pillocks pretending to be at death's door, while uploading videos on Facebook of them disco dancing at their daughter’s christening.

I can't tell you the feeling it gives yours truly afterwards, watching them queuing up at foodbanks.

Blimey, Basil. 

You're verging on @Witheredscrote levels of grassing... I often wonder, apart from being an absolute cunt what makes someone grass someone else up. Do you know some sad, grassing cunt sent dashcam footage in to the police of me driving up the hard shoulder, because I didn't want to wait in traffic like some bellend? I'll tell you what, Basil, if I find out it was you I'm going to fucking flip. 

5 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

The end result is that the majority of the punters now make their way home pissed on foot, past my place

I bet you turn the lights out and curtains twitch, don't you? I have no doubt you have around 7 cameras on your property also and regularly waste police time, showing them videos of piss heads shitting, pissing, and fucking on your shitty little front lawn. Lol.

I'm glad they do it, you grass. 

• Like 1

Guest Basil
48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If they are hanging about on a Bmx’ or a push along scooter, not over 5 foot 1,  I’m your man, I just don’t think of my own safety, a hero of sorts.

You spend your time going round assaulting minors?

Guest Basil
20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Your honesty is actually rather refreshing, Baz.

You may have blown more whistles in your time than David Elleray, and it's quite clear you are about as trustworthy as the average sewer rat. But at least you're not claiming to be The Corner's ninth consecutive millionaire.

Oh god, I could never stand that sanctimonious slaphead Elleray. A schoolmaster at Eton, who speds his spare time refereeing fit young men? 

Something was a bit odd there, don't you think?