CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nuclear Sabre Rattling

ChildeHarold

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2024-01-27/us-to-store-nuclear-weapons-in-uk-for-first-time-in-15-years-reports-suggest

The special relationship is so special us ordinary people on AirStrip One (formerly known as the British Isles) aren't allowed to know what's going on. 

It's very doubtful that anybody in the British government knew what was going on until it was TOLD this is WHAT'S HAPPENING by Washington who in turn were told by the Pentagon. 

At the same time some fart arse brass is bleating about conscription for a possible land war. Where? At the bottom of a crater? What with? The handful of radiation sick survivors? What for? To save the Western "way of strife"? To create a future "fit for heroes"? 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2024-01-27/us-to-store-nuclear-weapons-in-uk-for-first-time-in-15-years-reports-suggest

The special relationship is so special us ordinary people on AirStrip One (formerly known as the British Isles) aren't allowed to know what's going on. 

It's very doubtful that anybody in the British government knew what was going on until it was TOLD this is WHAT'S HAPPENING by Washington who in turn were told by the Pentagon. 

At the same time some fart arse brass is bleating about conscription for a possible land war. Where? At the bottom of a crater? What with? The handful of radiation sick survivors? What for? To save the Western "way of strife"? To create a future "fit for heroes"? 

What’s wrong Harold, are you expecting ‘ze Germans’ to come back and doodlebug your warden assisted flat?

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Those of us without a few £million in our bank accounts should just turn the other cheek, after all, we're getting fucked up the arse on a daily basis, it doesn't really matter who's doing the porking if you're always on the receiving end.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What’s wrong Harold, are you expecting ‘ze Germans’ to come back and doodlebug your warden assisted flat?

I'd kill for a warden assisted flat, just not some six-foot-six, sixteen stone, Russian psychopath. Maybe a five-foot-two, eighty-year-old biddy with heart problems, that humble abode is all mine. 😃

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lakenheath is a days drive away and a nuclear blast five minutes away. My Sunday roast doesn’t include a body massage in an air fryer. Anyway, all this fucking nuclear war gaming is really the product of societies built on perpetual inner turmoil. I really do see part of the reason for this is social control. After all in every fucking sphere government and the way we are governed is losing credibility. I just drove past a hospital and there was a group of people standing round somebody lying on the pavement. Unfucking believable! Everything's a joke. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lakenheath is a days drive away and a nuclear blast five minutes away. My Sunday roast doesn’t include a body massage in an air fryer. Anyway, all this fucking nuclear war gaming is really the product of societies built on perpetual inner turmoil. I really do see part of the reason for this is social control. After all in every fucking sphere government and the way we are governed is losing credibility. I just drove past a hospital and there was a group of people standing round somebody lying on the pavement. Unfucking believable! Everything's a joke. 

If you’re going to get nuked, it’s surely better to be close to the blast. You don’t want to be still walking around a week later with crispy skin and green stuff dripping from your eyes, nose, mouth, arse and cock. And eating sheep guts. And having deformed mutant babies.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you’re going to get nuked, it’s surely better to be close to the blast. You don’t want to be still walking around a week later with crispy skin and green stuff dripping from your eyes, nose, mouth, arse and cock. And eating sheep guts. And having deformed mutant babies.

In effect, Corby on a Saturday night. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So you've been typing while driving, as it appears written. 

What a colossal shame you are so near to the potential threat of a nuclear blast, which means you may not suffer weeks of radiation poisoning while dying in the most painful, agonising, torturous way possible – a direct analogy that can be made with reading any of your comments. 

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

So you've been typing while driving, as it appears written. 

What a colossal shame you are so near to the potential threat of a nuclear blast, which means you may not suffer weeks of radiation poisoning while dying in the most painful, agonising, torturous way possible – a direct analogy that can be made with reading any of your comments. 

What doesn't kill makes you stronger - that's the theory. 

Guest Basil
19 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

So cute! Is that your own album? 

Must have been an awkward conversation with the wife when he popped out.

"No no darling, my grandfather's 5th cousin 7 times removed was half black, it's just a genetic throwback. Honest."

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That last sentence, are you talking about Rotherham?