CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Base jumping cunts

camberwell gypsy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68122714

I don't know what to think about this bollocks. Apparently, they climb a high building or structure jump off and at the last few seconds open their chute. Well this fucking idiot did this and........it didn't fucking open and he turns into a pavement pizza. Now whatever rows their boat, but what a about the poor cunts at ground level who witness some fuckwit who spreads himself across the terrain at maximum velocity, the poor cunts who have to scrape them up and pour them into buckets or the unfortunate fucker they land on. Now, I don't want to exit this life while some prick lands on me when I'm out strolling enjoying my cornetto. 

General Franco was a cunt. 

I fucking hate extreme sports cunts .Always blond-ish ,  a mid Atlantic accent hero types  with  an entourage of followers who think them messiahs. I actually love  it when one  of them doesn't manage to cheat  death,  as long as an innocent bystander isn't taken out.Landed near me I would have gone through the cunts pockets and taken his watch .

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't know what to think about this bollocks. Apparently, they climb a high building or structure jump off and at the last few seconds open their chute. Well this fucking idiot did this and........it didn't fucking open and he turns into a pavement pizza. Now whatever rows their boat, but what a about the poor cunts at ground level who witness some fuckwit who spreads himself across the terrain at maximum velocity, the poor cunts who have to scrape them up and pour them into buckets or the unfortunate fucker they land on. Now, I don't want to exit this life while some prick lands on me when I'm out strolling enjoying my cornetto. 

Google: 

‘the poodle man’

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I fucking hate extreme sports cunts .Always blond-ish ,  a mid Atlantic accent hero types  with  an entourage of followers who think them messiahs. I actually love  it when one  of them doesn't manage to cheat  death,  as long as an innocent bystander isn't taken out.Landed near me I would have gone through the cunts pockets and taken his watch .

A line from 'Hill Street Blues' comes to mind: "It takes a lickin' and it keeps on tickin'" 

Guest Basil

This should definitely be encouraged among the youth of today. Stamping the pavement with their carcass is literally all they're good for.

On 28/01/2024 at 23:21, Basil Brush said:

This should definitely be encouraged among the youth of today. Stamping the pavement with their carcass is literally all they're good for.

Huw Edwards believed the younger  generation had something to offer .He spent 34k and kept the  proctor and gamble disposable tissue  share price extremely  buoyant  trying to identify it.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, and said:

@Wolfie will do anything for attention.

Look it up. It’s one of the most genuinely bizarre accidental deaths on record. A bloke was walking along a pavement when a poodle jumped from an umpteenth floor balcony. It drove his head into his chest cavity on impact. 

40 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s one of the most genuinely bizarre accidental deaths on record. 

See also: Aeschylus.

The only death I can find involving a poodle at terminal (geddit?) velocity was an Argentinian woman in 1988. Two other deaths also resulted indirectly from that same incident.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

See also: Aeschylus.

The only death I can find involving a poodle at terminal (geddit?) velocity was an Argentinian woman in 1988. Two other deaths also resulted indirectly from that same incident.

I originally read the story in one of those books similar to ‘The Book Of Heroic Failures’ by Stephen Pile. It also told the story of a young Portuguese man who had suffered serious depression all his life and attempted suicide several times, and failed. He met some bird, fell in love and started feeling better. Then fell 200 feet from a bridge on honeymoon. Can’t remember the book title.

On 28/01/2024 at 18:56, camberwell gypsy said:

1) was the cunt wearing a GoPro

2) where can I obtain a copy of the video - I could do with a laugh.