CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

On 27/02/2024 at 13:35, Last Cunt Standing said:

The famed British Press need to rediscover their balls. 

They’re securely locked away in a top secret vault, alongside the now redundant gonads of the ABC and hundreds of other worldwide legacy MSM organisations. They only see the light of day very occasionally nowadays, when a gender related story (which 99.9% are) requires a grainy  historical photographic image that male genitalia may have actually existed once.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Camilla, Queen Consort, had to stand in for both Charlie Boy and Little Willy at the Memmmmorimialmmmm Service for the late "King"

I’ve warned on here more than once about the cashless society that’s coming, but I keep seeing this horrific image in my head of Queen Camilla, on the back of every bundle of  fifty pound notes that I’m pulling out from under my floorboards, and tbh it’s opened my eyes to how convenient it would be to just get rid of the ridiculously outdated concept  of cash is. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve warned on here more than once about the cashless society that’s coming, but I keep seeing this horrific image in my head of Queen Camilla, on the back of every bundle of  fifty pound notes that I’m pulling out from under my floorboards, and tbh it’s opened my eyes to how convenient it would be to just get rid of the ridiculously outdated concept  of cash is. 

Lee Marvin didn't think so in Point Blank. 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don’t try bullshitting me that you’ve reached a hundred years of age and have never heard of The Three Stooges!

I bet you met Will Hay at some point.

Only one summers evening lying on our backs doing a bit of star gazing. Great astronomer shit comedian. To be honest Eric The Three Stooges isn't my cuppa tea. There's some great stuff from that era but I think they are just fucking childish. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Lee Marvin didn't think so in Point Blank. 

True story Harold… When I was a baby, I was apparently already a cunt and refused to go to sleep. Unless someone played ‘Wanderin’ Star’ sung by Lee Marvin.

He was at his best in ‘Shout At The Devil’ with Roger Moore.

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Only one summers evening lying on our backs doing a bit of star gazing. Great astronomer shit comedian. To be honest Eric The Three Stooges isn't my cuppa tea. There's some great stuff from that era but I think they are just fucking childish. 

Not my thing to be honest either. I used to like the compilations of Harold Lloyd scenes that were on telly in the 70s/80s, but I don’t think I’ve seen an entire film. As for Chaplin, I’m with Captain Blackadder. 

43 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not my thing to be honest either. I used to like the compilations of Harold Lloyd scenes that were on telly in the 70s/80s, but I don’t think I’ve seen an entire film. As for Chaplin, I’m with Captain Blackadder. 

Has Judgetwi gone? 🤔 Just asking. 

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

True story Harold… When I was a baby, I was apparently already a cunt and refused to go to sleep. Unless someone played ‘Wanderin’ Star’ sung by Lee Marvin.

He was at his best in ‘Shout At The Devil’ with Roger Moore.

That's quite a lullaby - it used to get played a lot on the radio. Now it's all shit, in fact it's the final result of so called black culture or black music which in fact is NO MUSIC. 

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Now it's all shit, in fact it's the final result of so called black culture or black music which in fact is NO MUSIC

Blues and jazz was more or less written and played by American black musicians.

I assume you're referring to RAP, which is mostly samples of other people's music usually with misogynistic, homophobic and/or violent ranting stitched to it.

Most of it is, of course, shite, created for would-be gangsters, psychopaths and silly teenagers to wank over.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, and said:

Blues and jazz was more or less written and played by American black musicians.

I assume you're referring to RAP, which is mostly samples of other people's music usually with misogynistic, homophobic and/or violent ranting stitched to it.

Most of it is, of course, shite, created for would-be gangsters, psychopaths and silly teenagers to wank over.

Exactly. The Lee Marvin/Gene Hackman film despite a lousy plot line was a great movie. Thing about Marvin's films is you never forget them even the bad ones. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Exactly. The Lee Marvin/Gene Hackman film despite a lousy plot line was a great movie. Thing about Marvin's films is you never forget them even the bad ones. 

Lee Marvin .Fantastic actor. I believe shot in the buttock during  WW2.I liked him in the Dirty Dozen .Was it to Robert Ryan he said "I owe yiu an apology .I thought you was a cold, unimaginative , tight-lipped officer,  but you're really quite emotional,  aren't  you ".

Marvin  had the look and swagger .

22 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Lee Marvin .Fantastic actor. I believe shot in the buttock during  WW2.I liked him in the Dirty Dozen .Was it to Robert Ryan he said "I owe yiu an apology .I thought you was a cold, unimaginative , tight-lipped officer,  but you're really quite emotional,  aren't  you ".

Marvin  had the look and swagger .

That was it, Prime Cut. Another one Emperor of the North against Ernest Borgnine. 

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

silly teenagers to wank over

It's always amused me that the children of middle-england could find commonality with the low-life of US slums. It's not just rap, it goes back a long way, before, even, the Velvet Underground/Warhol nonsense and the wierd hero worship of junkie jazz musicians in the '50s.

I suppose it's preferable to the vile computer-generated shite of "Electronic Dance  Music"; the sound of a computer mastubating. Not music but  recreational noise for the hard-of-thinking.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

It's always amused me that the children of middle-england could find commonality with the low-life of US slums. It's not just rap, it goes back a long way, before, even, the Velvet Underground/Warhol nonsense and the wierd hero worship of junkie jazz musicians in the '50s.

I suppose it's preferable to the vile computer-generated shite of "Electronic Dance  Music"; the sound of a computer mastubating. Not music but  recreational noise for the hard-of-thinking.

"silly teenagers to wank over"

I never said that! Fucking hell! 

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

68 days and counting today since the old stick was seen in public. Can we all agree that this gets more suspicious by the day?

These days people are back at work the week after a hemicolectomy. Ten weeks implies something much more serious. 

The replacement lizard should be comfortably settled in by now imo. Something isn’t right.

On 01/03/2024 at 08:02, Hammer of Cunts said:

Err, I think you've thought too deeply in this instance .I think its just a belief or hope , maybe both,  in believable characters .Be it Jimmy Stewart , Dirk Bogarde or a rough diamond like Lee Marvin,  they share a common authenticity in what's known of their private lives and what they bought to the screen .Cunts like Brad Pitt and that silly arse  Johnny Depp wouldn't know acting class if it smacked them on the end of their perfect  nose's .Older people or film buffs have a lot of knowledge to compare from Charles Boyer in Gaslight to Pacino in the godfather.An illiterate prick like Depp is on a sticky wicket from the start .I certainly dont wank over American non talent thanks .Sir James Robinson Justice , Margaret Rutherford, Dennis Price,  Arthur Lowe  maybe .

1 minute ago, The Real Eric Cuntman said:

Any truth in the rumours she's been given one up the wrongun by a chutney ferreter.

Hahaha, my monies on Ape, bin dipping poofter that he is.

Eric won’t be happy about this, especially the spelling.