CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The British countryside is Racist

4 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've known some viciously segregationist badgers and I think ash trees are anti-semitic.

Those fucking grey squirrels really are facist nazi bastards .The way they treat red squirrels is fucking appalling .The black squirrel council of great Britain has tried to bring peace between them to no avail .I think its about time grey squirrel celebrities , such as squirrel nutkin  should be removed from the  public arena . Reds and blacks are regularly mugged for acorns and left asking " is it 'cause I is red ". The protest  group Black squirrel lives matter are set to march in wooded glades near you soon shouting their famous slogan " I can't breath but I know where I left that acorn last spring" 

• Like 1

I've known some viciously segregationist badgers and I think ash trees are anti-semitic.

And who do those fucking barn owls think they are , flying around with those big eyes and overly white faces , if I've ever seen a racist it a fucking Tommy Robinson loving  right wing extreamist Barn Owl .Twit twoo- ing cunts.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If bongo people aren’t interested in it… it’s racist.

There's a lot of very strange people in the countryside. Most of it isn't real countryside. Intensive farming a lot of private land in small parcels veey little legal access. This phenomenon of the "Country Park" astounds me with the car park charges (they make sure to double yellow line every road in the neighbourhood) and the cameras clockng you as soon as you drive in. Cunts. What's fucking there? I've got more to look at in my back yard. Country Rip Off. Plus the fu king Farm Shoo, Pick Your Own and Cafeteria. Not worth the fucking trouble. As for fishing. Fuck me. You have to spend £22 or £32 on a Rod Licence and find out most places charge you to fish I've seen £15 a day in places. The places which are free are so fucking polluted and bunged up with weeds you can't cast a float and everything is dead anyway. Don't get me started about the Cunt Countryside. Please don't. 

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

.I live in a very nice posh little village

I wonder how the local people felt about having their village infested with "downsizing" suburban wankers and fucking Airbnb, while their children get a poxy fucking starter home built on a filled-in tip.

We don't give a toss what colour the blow-ins are, we hate them anyway.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If bongo people aren’t interested in it… it’s racist.

2 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

There aren't many black bikers either.

At the last Winter Olympics Africa was represented by just six athletes from five countries, all in skiing events: Eritrea, Ghana, Madagascar, Morocco and Nigeria.

The theory is that black people can't afford all that expensive winter sports equipment, and obviously when raiding Sports Direct during a riot bobsleighs are in short supply and a bit too heavy to carry anyway.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

At the last Winter Olympics Africa was represented by just six athletes from five countries, all in skiing events: Eritrea, Ghana, Madagascar, Morocco and Nigeria.

The theory is that black people can't afford all that expensive winter sports equipment, and obviously when raiding Sports Direct during a riot bobsleighs are in short supply and a bit too heavy to carry anyway.

I

I don't think that the athletes themselves have to pay for the kit. I should Imagine that Lewis Hamilton gets a free car and Usain Bolt is snowed under with complimentary running shoes.

I wonder how the local people felt about having their village infested with "downsizing" suburban wankers and fucking Airbnb, while their children get a poxy fucking starter home built on a filled-in tip.

We don't give a toss what colour the blow-ins are, we hate them anyway.

I can't deny it , I am the roughest toe rag in the place .They're not a particularly friendly bunch but neither am I so it works out quite well really .

3 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

They're the white supremacists  of the insect world .

I saw a grey  Heron today.They obviously think they're the master race .Standing there all still like a statue , they really think they're something special.If I was a black person I'd feel fucking annoyed about it .And blue tits.