CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of the House of Decimus

and

My good friend Kate posted an interesting video the other day.

To save you time, I'll give you the gist.

If you leave your humble abode empty, for what your local council deems to be too long a time, you may be served with a 'compulsory purchase order', as happened to the couple she mentions in the video.

That is, the council will take the property off your hands (presumably for a pittance) and use it for whatever purpose they see fit, possibly housing people who have nowhere else to live.

I'm most concerned that, as @Decimus has now left these shores, I seem to recall him mentioning that he has kept his house in Norfolk, in case he needs to return.

Imagine the wonderful surprise he would have if he did return, him being on the east coast, and finding he is inadvertently giving shelter to some poor, neglected and unwanted refugee/illegal immigrant.

He would be over the fuckin' moon, I'm sure 🤣

8 minutes ago, and said:

If you leave your humble abode empty, for what your local council deems to be too long a time, you may be served with a 'compulsory purchase order', as happened to the couple she mentions in the video.

That is, the council will take the property off your hands (presumably for a pittance) and use it for whatever purpose they see fit, possibly housing people who have nowhere else to live.

I'm most concerned that, as @Decimus has now left these shores, I seem to recall him mentioning that he has kept his house in Norfolk, in case he needs to return.

Imagine the wonderful surprise he would have if he did return, him being on the east coast, and finding he is inadvertently giving shelter to some poor, neglected and unwanted refugee/illegal immigrant.

You really are a total prick.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Even though Decs isn't posting right now @and, he clearly remains right under your fucking skin.

And so do I – even though I've blocked you! Fuck off, you're obsessed.

Good evening Wiffles, is your collection of the OED in order?

38 minutes ago, and said:

‘’And’ you called me out for being gay, of course your right where Decs is concerned , I love and miss that man more than you could know. Please please try and imitate his style whilst he is MIA, you daft Fucking clown. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

you called me out for being gay

Is that a confession?

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Please please try and imitate his style whilst he is MIA, you daft Fucking clown. 

Plagiarism is so unbecoming, don't you think?

Though, that never stopped @Decimus (re. @Frank)

20 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve blocked this irritating spastic cunt, but picked up the thread via your reply. A decade, a fucking decade and this is what it’s risen to. Pitiful.

Alright Pete, how's it going, mate?