CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Over representation of minorities in advertising

On 18/02/2024 at 19:20, entitled little cunt said:

There were many African Americans who fought directly and indirectly in WW2.Considering the appalling way  they were treated in the states at that time it's a great  testament to those men .They had to prove themselves many times over , which they did, not only in the face of the enemy but to the men they fought alongside .That generation were something very special. 

I once met a couple of Zulus when I was walking home from the pub extremely pissed. I think it was the same night I lost my wallet and my Rolex.

On 17/02/2024 at 19:22, entitled little cunt said:

It seems that every advertisement  depicts couples as a white female and black male .Why is that?.Why not a white couple or a black female with a white male . Considering minorities make up 13 % of the British population (at last count ) there is a total over representation .The white male only appears if he's  mopping  a kitchen floor or presenting as some thick buffoon who needs his female partner to live any form of coordinated useful life. The only other representation of the white male is as a thick football supporter who needs a shingles jab , a  gay  couple or cross dresser on Bingo adverts .The ordinary straight  white male is  being airbrushed from existence .Who do the advertisers actually believe they're selling to ? What about Asian minorities , Eskimos  and lost tribes of the amazon , shouldn't they be represented also if companies are  to prove themselves truly diverse and woke rather than the hypocritical  cunts they really are .

Even for a mentally challenged cunt like you the answer is obvious, slip a black into an advert you appeal to a bigger demographic, cover all bases if you will, Jesus the corner has not witnessed a thicker cunt than you. 

• Like 1

On 19/02/2024 at 20:23, King Billy said:

I once met a couple of Zulus when I was walking home from the pub extremely pissed. I think it was the same night I lost my wallet and my Rolex.

They do know how to load and transport high explosives though. Very brave men. 

(stand well back) 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Even for a mentally challenged cunt like you the answer is obvious, slip a black into an advert you appeal to a bigger demographic, cover all bases if you will, Jesus the corner has not witnessed a thicker cunt than you. 

In the Uk Blacks on average earn 23% less than other demographic groups , in the US it's a whopping 33% less.Your argument although  eloquently phrased, I'm afraid just  doesn't hold water .If an advertiser is trying to sell floor cleaner for instance the potential appeal  would be universal. If Its a Tesla for say 65k then your argument falls apart for obvious reasons given the difference in generalised wealth across different demographic groups .Black people are sadly  on the bottom rung .

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

In the Uk Blacks on average earn 23% less than other demographic groups , in the US it's a whopping 33% less.Your argument although  eloquently phrased, I'm afraid just  doesn't hold water .If an advertiser is trying to sell floor cleaner for instance the potential appeal  would be universal. If Its a Tesla for say 65k then your argument falls apart for obvious reasons given the difference in generalised wealth across different demographic groups .Black people are sadly  on the bottom rung .

you stupid fucking cunt, blacks don’t work. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

you stupid fucking cunt, blacks don’t work. 

Ed. Do you fancy a threesome with me and Roops tomorrow night? PM me and I’ll let you know my postcode and what bus route etc. It would be good to catch up.