CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dib Dib (aaaarrrrggghhhh!!) Dib

Guest Basil

Guest Basil
Just now, Roadkill said:

I think you might have got a bit excited there, Baz. He can get you fucked off for nonce allegations.

Good show, though.

I'm not sure it'll be an allegation, given he's as good as outed himself tonight.

@ChildeHarold log the fuck off and don't come back you sick fucking cunt.

Guest Basil
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I see you're getting desperate now. After besmirching the Scouting Association with gay slurs you now besmitch me for pointing it out. Wow. There's a lot of pent up aggression there. You need to take a good look at yourself from the point of view of a practologist and calm down. It's only an advert, as Michael Winner used to say. 

(PS He wasn't gay or a paedo if you're wondering) 

I'm getting desperate am I? Your the one who just admitted it's normal to groom young boys in the woods.

You fucking dirty little nonce, if I ever find you I swear I'll cave your skull in.

Just now, Roadkill said:

I noticed you working on the cunts on other threads tonight, I think we can both take credit. Honestly surprised @ChildeHarold won it though. @Basil came in with a very nice trap but I think the pressure got to him in those last, defining moments.

Basil is almost certainly going to fall foul of the sport’s governing body. 

This is a bit better. It’s not hitting the highs of that Friday night ‘Audience With Stoops’ from a few years ago, but it’s picked up.

• Like 1

Guest Basil

Fuck off if you can't respond reasonably to fair comment. The nonce calling will get you in serious trouble. 

Couldn't give a shit. Happy to call out a filthy peado like you. Seriously, get the fuck off the site nonce.

Guest Basil

it's about the gay disco scene I've been led to believe with men singing in very high voices. 

Yeah, the more pre-pubescent sounding the better eh?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Basil is almost certainly going to fall foul of the sport’s governing body. 

This is a bit better. It’s not hitting the highs of that Friday night ‘Audience With Stoops’ from a few years ago, but it’s picked up.

Oh, absolutely, Eric. @Decimus, wherever the cunt is, will be smiling in his sleep at the prospect of at least one nonce accusation being declared here tonight.

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

I'm getting desperate am I? Your the one who just admitted it's normal to groom young boys in the woods.

You fucking dirty little nonce, if I ever find you I swear I'll cave your skull in.

You’re getting coolered for definite. It’s been entertaining though which makes it worth it.

Try not to worry. If a posh man carrying a bucket of Vaseline approaches you. Just run and find a place to hide. Other than that, it’s a piece of piss until some cunt starts talking about you. 

• Like 2

A cunning newly-joined nonce bent on mischief might perhaps call some other cunt a nonce in a deliberate attempt to get coolered, thereby establishing a camouflage within which to lurk on his return, all the while fantasising about other members' grandchildren.

Not saying that's what's happened here, obviously...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ClitWestwood said:

I've got more than a strong suspicion that "Basil" is actually that weaselly little Norfolk faggot cunt Decimus hiding under a sock account. Canada my arse.

That’s thickened the plot even more. Good work Ereptyle you mental cunt.

• Like 1