CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dianne Abbott

The race card has been dealt  once  again with the inevitable fury demonstrated from The Gaurdian and the inevitable collapse of any rational thought or opinion from the incumbent goverment .Abbott is no stranger to opening her ill advised,  ill informed mouth and talking shite .Is she a victim of racial abuse as suggested or has an individual merely stated what many think , that she is an idiot, a total racist herself  and an embarrassment to the party she represents. The Chackrabati clan have dived into to the argument with emotive  gusto  as to be expected .Only a Chackrabati could  hail Anwar Ghaddaffi as "glorious leader" because he jizzed up a load of money for the LSE ,  then be made a Dame .You couldn't fucking write it .Its very convenient timing that Abbott,  currently suspended from the labour party for racist opinions,   is now portrayed as a victim just  as an election is on the horizon .Vote Labour. GET Abbott .Get Stammer .Get Chackrabati.

Good luck with that .

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Excellent news .. the more mud on Sunak's face the better.

He's out of his depth as it is, nobody's going to save him now, he's fucked and so is his party.

Having said that, Diane Abbott is a right evil, fucking corrupt, cunt.

9 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

The race card has been dealt  once  again with the inevitable fury demonstrated from The Gaurdian and the inevitable collapse of any rational thought or opinion from the incumbent goverment .Abbott is no stranger to opening her ill advised,  ill informed mouth and talking shite .Is she a victim of racial abuse as suggested or has an individual merely stated what many think , that she is an idiot, a total racist herself  and an embarrassment to the party she represents. The Chackrabati clan have dived into to the argument with emotive  gusto  as to be expected .Only a Chackrabati could  hail Anwar Ghaddaffi as "glorious leader" because he jizzed up a load of money for the LSE ,  then be made a Dame .You couldn't fucking write it .Its very convenient timing that Abbott,  currently suspended from the labour party for racist opinions,   is now portrayed as a victim just  as an election is on the horizon .Vote Labour. GET Abbott .Get Stammer .Get Chackrabati.

Good luck with that .

Notwithstanding, my view is: if you purport to be a public figure then don't fucking act like an ignorant loudmouth with a lot of cash - it doesn't impress. 

On 13/03/2024 at 08:22, entitled little cunt said:

Good luck with that .

Have you ever wanked over her?

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

No so much a question of “have you” - more like “how many times”.

I don’t know if you’re aware of it Ape but Drew is fucking smashing it on here at the moment. Are you just going to roll over and let him get away with it? He’s making you look a right cunt tbh.

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Let her back into the party, vile she might be but she brings like to parliament and she is nothing like as vile as that fake billionaire over the pond the Donald.

Haven’t you got a geriatrics tea dance or a ‘old men in sheds’ group to go to somewhere tonight, you boring, incontinent old freak?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Haven’t you got a geriatrics tea dance or a ‘old men in sheds’ group to go to somewhere tonight, you boring, incontinent old freak?

The Abbott-Trump comparison is a bit of a stretch. Trump Tower v Hackney Marshes. Ex-President v shadow this or that now back benches Labour MP. I fail to see any sensible argument and am frankly amazed you KB picked it up like a fetch ball and wagged your tail. Very disappointed with the undisputed King who is no longer in my room. Please don't do it again. 

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Abbott-Trump comparison is a bit of a stretch. Trump Tower v Hackney Marshes. Ex-President v shadow this or that now back benches Labour MP. I fail to see any sensible argument and am frankly amazed you KB picked it up like a fetch ball and wagged your tail. Very disappointed with the undisputed King who is no longer in my room. Please don't do it again. 

Sorry.

23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you ever wanked over her?

Constantly.  My ball sack is shrivelled due to copious  amounts of masturbation .My imagination  swims in  fantasies of  erotic endeavours  involving Abbott , Jeremy Corbyn and me.Yes Daddy , I'll give you all my money and you redistribute it to lazy cunts who breed equally lazy cuntish children.Yes Dianne , I do believe you to be quite possibly the greatest political oratory genius since Liz Truss .Don't stop please .

7 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Constantly.  My ball sack is shrivelled due to copious  amounts of masturbation .My imagination  swims in  fantasies of  erotic endeavours  involving Abbott , Jeremy Corbyn and me.Yes Daddy , I'll give you all my money and you redistribute it to lazy cunts who breed equally lazy cuntish children.Yes Dianne , I do believe you to be quite possibly the greatest political oratory genius since Liz Truss .Don't stop please .

‘yes’ would have done.

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

That type of thing was still  available until recently in certain video rental shops in Haiti (Blackbusters mainly), but most of them are now closed until further notice due to all the staff having been eaten by the customers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That type of thing was still  available until recently in certain video rental shops in Haiti (Blackbusters mainly), but most of them are now closed until further notice due to all the staff having been eaten by the customers.

It's fucking nuts over there, Billy. Cannibalism is actually the tamer bit.

54 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I did get a video from a shop  on Wardour Street years ago that featured that very act.

large.IMG_3206.jpeg.822a908e07b75970fa3bb7b47c7f3843.jpegI would ask to look at the choice of heads on offer incase it was some sort of scam to lure you in.