CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Concert

Roadkill

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Watch your  wallet in Cyprus  the thieving cunts and they fuck anything that moves  the dirty grunting shit stabbers .There's only one thing Cypriots hate more than British northern expats with sunburnt heads and that's other Cypriots. You've been warned .If you loose your life savings to a Paphos estate agent called Lemonaris don't come crying to me. It's a sunny place for very shady cunts  that should be sunk into the sea with all its inhabitants.Nice food though . 

You really are a negative, boring fucking cunt, aren't you elc. If everyone was like you the world would be an even more miserable place than it is. 

All you do is moan about things, you're clearly an old cunt who life has left behind and I've no doubt you bore the local post office worker with your 'Dont go there' tales as a massive queue builds behind you. 

I'd rather read @Penny Farthing's posts than yours at the moment and that is reason enough to kill yourself. 

I'm giving you a week to turn it around, otherwise I'm coming for you. 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Watch your  wallet in Cyprus  the thieving cunts and they fuck anything that moves  the dirty grunting shit stabbers .There's only one thing Cypriots hate more than British northern expats with sunburnt heads and that's other Cypriots. You've been warned .If you loose your life savings to a Paphos estate agent called Lemonaris don't come crying to me. It's a sunny place for very shady cunts  that should be sunk into the sea with all its inhabitants.Nice food though . 

I'm sure Frank's yacht is moored in Paphos harbour. I'll go there.

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You really are a negative, boring fucking cunt, aren't you elc. If everyone was like you the world would be an even more miserable place than it is. 

All you do is moan about things, you're clearly an old cunt who life has left behind and I've no doubt you bore the local post office worker with your 'Dont go there' tales as a massive queue builds behind you. 

I'd rather read @Penny Farthing's posts than yours at the moment and that is reason enough to kill yourself. 

Well have a nice time .The chances are they'll hold you down and violate your ring peice .

11 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Shameful.

I hope Frank finds out somebody's using his old cast-offs as soon as his back's turned.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, and said:

Shameful.

I hope Frank finds out somebody's using his old cast-offs as soon as his back's turned.

Lol, I remember you thinking you were coming to Frank's rescue the other day by accusing me of retracting a like, which I didn't actually do. You made yourself and Frank look a right pair of cunts. Best to keep out of things, and, you're a liability. Remember, I'm always a step ahead of you. Idiot. 

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Thats exactly what my ex wife said .

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Well have a nice time .The chances are they'll hold you down and violate your ring peice .

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thats exactly what my ex wife said .

You do remember you’ve already responded to OCR’s post?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Lol, I remember you thinking you were coming to Frank's rescue the other day by accusing me of retracting a like, which I didn't actually do. You made yourself and Frank look a right pair of cunts. Best to keep out of things, and, you're a liability. Remember, I'm always a step ahead of you. Idiot. 

You're nowhere ahead of me, you're always behind, as befits your place in society, Windrush.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, and said:

You're nowhere ahead of me, you're always behind, as befits your place in society, Windrush.

Yawn, you really a useless piece of shit. All you seem to do hang around the Corner quoting and @ing the characters that have been mean to you. Lol. 

Take some time off, collect some more shit, come up with some new shit recipes or something... anything but bother me. 

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yawn, you really a useless piece of shit. All you seem to do hang around the Corner quoting and @ing the characters that have been mean to you. Lol. 

Take some time off, collect some more shott, come up with some new recipes or something... anything but bother me. 

Fuck off. 

You tired old fart. Give him a Like for fucks sake and die.