CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good looking bastards have less risk in catching that Claude Rains covid cunt.

Jake The Muss

Scientists suggest the better looking you are, the less risk you have in catching a viral particle...i must be stunning then or i have never taken a PCR test with a 1,000 amplifications. This is beyond Fucking stupid...but trust the science because the science is settled at the speed of science. Clown world just got a new clown.

What a bunch of cunt.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/individuals-considered-physically-attractive-may-boast-stronger-immune-systems#Sex-specific-features-of-attractiveness

44 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Scientists suggest the better looking you are, the less risk you have in catching a viral particle...i must be stunning then or i have never taken a PCR test with a 1,000 amplifications. This is beyond Fucking stupid...but trust the science because the science is settled at the speed of science. Clown world just got a new clown.

What a bunch of cunt.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/individuals-considered-physically-attractive-may-boast-stronger-immune-systems#Sex-specific-features-of-attractiveness

Total shite. 
 Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Princess Di, Jill Dando. All attractive, all fucking dead. 

All I remember is, the only time I tested positive for COVID was a day after I had been out without shaving and wearing the post ridiculous creme coloured skinny jeans. I admit I looked a right ugly cunt and frankly, not dissimilar to someone else who posts on here.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Total shite. 
 Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Princess Di, Jill Dando. All attractive, all fucking dead. 

Elvis lives with JfK in a housing association 2 bed flat in Macclesfield and I'm certain Hitler lived till he was 97 in a retirement complex in Hunstanton, he goose stepped along the promenade each morning dodging the cockapoo shits not picked up by polite but cuntish london second home owners .

21 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

What a bunch of cunt.

There are perfectly good OTHER reasons why you are not attractive to viruses or any other forms of life. 

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

All I remember is, the only time I tested positive for COVID was a day after I had been out without shaving and wearing the post ridiculous creme coloured skinny jeans. I admit I looked a right ugly cunt and frankly, not dissimilar to someone else who posts on here.

Is that the same one on your bedroom wall? 

On 25/03/2024 at 00:12, Eric Cuntman said:

Total shite. 

How do you explain Ann Widdecombe then Eric?

On 25/03/2024 at 06:34, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ape has had 34 Covid jabs, never even looked out the window without at least three masks on since March 2020 and been socially distancing for at least 30 years, yet he’s still managed to catch Covid more than a hundred times, killing both of his grannies in the process. 
Fuck knows how he’s going to cope when the next pandemic arrives.

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ape has had 34 Covid jabs, never even looked out the window without at least three masks on since March 2020 and been socially distancing for at least 30 years, yet he’s still managed to catch Covid more than a hundred times, killing both of his grannies in the process. 
Fuck knows how he’s going to cope when the next pandemic arrives.

I'm actually surprised monkey flu didn't finish him off.

On 25/03/2024 at 02:12, Eric Cuntman said:

Total shite. 

And all died in car crashes......except Marilyn Munroe......and Jill Dando. But if they hadn't been shot by Romanian people traffickers (allegedly) and murdered by the CIA (allegedly) then you bet your life they would eventually had died in a car crash.

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

And all died in car crashes......except Marilyn Munroe......and Jill Dando. But if they hadn't been shot by Romanian people traffickers (allegedly) and murdered by the CIA (allegedly) then you bet your life they would eventually had died in a car crash.

Fuck the CIA. I’m UDA till I die.

King Rat was a cunt.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jayne Mansfield had lobsters in her arsehole.

On 25/03/2024 at 09:10, entitled little cunt said:

Trust the science .If they wear a white coat and have been to university all that they say is eminently correct and accurate .Ask them who or what can identify as  female  and watch them squirm.Cunts the lot of 'em.

If only they'd consulted this fucker. Covid would never had got going