CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

250EXCESS DEATHS PER WEEK IN BRITISH A&Es

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

KB, to assist @Eddie with his research into Frank's sexual  proclivities, I have been contacting Central London A&E depts, to enquire if any male patient had been admitted with an open umbrella up the arse. All negative, except a triage nurse at the Chelsea & Westminster who said 'Frank hasn't arrived yet'.

Unfortunately, Frank's umbrella caught a gust from Storm Kathleen, and was last seen going arse-over-tit back down the Fulham Road.☂️

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The financial octopus of covid is the same as a major war - this was an unprecedented opportunity to make a fortune. 

Opportunity…. my arse. The Covid 19 ‘pandemic’ was a carefully planned operation and executed with military precision across the planet. All it took was the takeover of the WHO by Gates and the CCP, who could then rely on Fauci in the US and many other politically powerful ‘health experts’ in the world of medicine and the dozens of tame political puppets who’d been gradually corrupted for decades by the financial tentacles of the Bill and Melinda Foundation, George Soros and the WEF etc. to rip up the long standing (and sensible) plans for dealing with an unknown health threat, and instead in unison immediately implement identical, authoritarian, anti democratic lockdowns, curfews, ridiculous unscientific mask and vaccine mandates. And as if that wasn’t bad enough paying billions of complient sheep to stay at home for almost two years (and clap like the fucking seals they are outside their front doors every Thursday night to show their appreciation for their local gang of ugly fat arsed tik tok dancers). Printing billions, even trillions of imaginary cash to bribe millions of supposedly intelligent people not to question the bullshit they were being spoon fed 24/7 by the Fakestream Media and absolute cunts like Head Spacker Hancock, Bozo, Lizard Eyes Whitty etc. should have been obvious to even the thickest cunt alive as a guaranteed fast track to several decades of poverty and debt for the future.

And now, just incase any of you subservient sheep hadn’t noticed the enormous amount of shit that’s been dropped on you from a great height, you’re soon going to be ‘given the chance’ 🤣 to vote either  Sunak or Starmer into power for another five years.

Sunak and the fake Tories who were instrumental in destroying your life then, now and your descendants future, or Starmer and his rag tag band of Anti British, woke, poofs, lezzers, trannies, corner shop jihadis and dreadlocked umbongos, who not once voted against any of the Covid legislation, and in fact consistently attempted to introduce amendments to lock you down harder and for longer.

Don't be fooled by all the ‘Bad Tories’ propaganda (even though it is 100% justified) and think that life will be so much better once ‘Lego Head’ Starmer takes over. It will be so much fucking worse, if that’s even possible. 

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Opportunity…. my arse. The Covid 19 ‘pandemic’ was a carefully planned operation and executed with military precision across the planet. All it took was the takeover of the WHO by Gates and the CCP, who could then rely on Fauci in the US and many other politically powerful ‘health experts’ in the world of medicine and the dozens of tame political puppets who’d been gradually corrupted for decades by the financial tentacles of the Bill and Melinda Foundation, George Soros and the WEF etc. to rip up the long standing (and sensible) plans for dealing with an unknown health threat, and instead in unison immediately implement identical, authoritarian, anti democratic lockdowns, curfews, ridiculous unscientific mask and vaccine mandates. And as if that wasn’t bad enough paying billions of complient sheep to stay at home for almost two years (and clap like the fucking seals they are outside their front doors every Thursday night to show their appreciation for their local gang of ugly fat arsed tik tok dancers). Printing billions, even trillions of imaginary cash to bribe millions of supposedly intelligent people not to question the bullshit they were being spoon fed 24/7 by the Fakestream Media and absolute cunts like Head Spacker Hancock, Bozo, Lizard Eyes Whitty etc. should have been obvious to even the thickest cunt alive as a guaranteed fast track to several decades of poverty and debt for the future.

And now, just incase any of you subservient sheep hadn’t noticed the enormous amount of shit that’s been dropped on you from a great height, you’re soon going to be ‘given the chance’ 🤣 to vote either  Sunak or Starmer into power for another five years.

Sunak and the fake Tories who were instrumental in destroying your life then, now and your descendants future, or Starmer and his rag tag band of Anti British, woke, poofs, lezzers, trannies, corner shop jihadis and dreadlocked umbongos, who not once voted against any of the Covid legislation, and in fact consistently attempted to introduce amendments to lock you down harder and for longer.

Don't be fooled by all the ‘Bad Tories’ propaganda (even though it is 100% justified) and think that life will be so much better once ‘Lego Head’ Starmer takes over. It will be so much fucking worse, if that’s even possible. 

Baaaah. Baaah. Baaaaaaah. 

New potatoes, garden peas and mint sauce please. 

Billy you're getting too worked up about this. Speaking as a serial philanderer haven't you got better things to keep you busy? 🤔 

9 hours ago, Eddie said:

I’m dusting off the Harley withers, whistable bound, I know you shouldn’t really eat oysters  if there is a ‘R’ in the month but wtf, I hope one kills me. 

Eddie. You've become the closest thing to a friend that I’ve ever had during the last few years, so I hope you won’t get all bent out of shape if I ask you a serious question which has been troubling me for a while now. Have you killed The Vulcan in a fit of rage, or during one of the weird and highly  dangerous sexual activities that I know you lot brought with you from Africa and still get up to all the time?
If you have put it out of its misery, I hope you won’t mind me attending the disposal of its remains, to pay my respects and shout loads of abuse at its grieving (or more likely wildly celebrating) close relatives. And it would also be an ideal opportunity for you to either pay me back the fucking money I sent you for those brake pads for my M4. Mates or not Ed, if you prefer we can have a straightener outside on the cobbles at the wake.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Baaaah. Baaah. Baaaaaaah. 

New potatoes, garden peas and mint sauce please. 

Billy you're getting too worked up about this. Speaking as a serial philanderer haven't you got better things to keep you busy? 🤔 

Yes.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Eddie. You've become the closest thing to a friend that I’ve ever had during the last few years, so I hope you won’t get all bent out of shape if I ask you a serious question which has been troubling me for a while now. Have you killed The Vulcan in a fit of rage, or during one of the weird and highly  dangerous sexual activities that I know you lot brought with you from Africa and still get up to all the time?
If you have put it out of its misery, I hope you won’t mind me attending the disposal of its remains, to pay my respects and shout loads of abuse at its grieving (or more likely wildly celebrating) close relatives. And it would also be an ideal opportunity for you to either pay me back the fucking money I sent you for those brake pads for my M4. Mates or not Ed, if you prefer we can have a straightener outside on the cobbles at the wake.

She’s not dead,Bill. She’s been fucking me since November.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She’s not dead,Bill. She’s been fucking me since November.

This is great fucking news DC. Far worse than being dead. You’ve really put a grin on my boat race from ear to ear mate. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

This is great fucking news DC. Far worse than being dead. You’ve really put a grin on my boat race from ear to ear mate. 

It's a bit creepy how much people on this site follow one another's sex lives and I guess a few members are latent homosexuals who are crying out for a bit of bum action on a Sunday afternoon.  A good spit roasting with potatos and two veg.