CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aldi misleading cereal servings

and

So, I'm getting my usual shopping at Aldi, obviously because I'm a fuckin' cheapskate, and I live in a basement bedsit in Barnet (what can a poor boy do?)

Printed on the front of the Harvest Morn CRISP Cereal packet (Strawberry flavour, in case you're interested)it clearly states '16 Servings'!

I get about six servings, if I'm lucky. There is no fuckin' way you can get sixteen servings, unless they're thimble sized.

Do you really expect me to starve?

It's fuckin' outrageous, they should be prosecuted under the Trades Description Act 1968.

Third Reich supermarket cunts.

58 minutes ago, and said:

So, I'm getting my usual shopping at Aldi, obviously because I'm a fuckin' cheapskate, and I live in a basement bedsit in Barnet (what can a poor boy do?)

Printed on the front of the Harvest Morn CRISP Cereal packet (Strawberry flavour, in case you're interested)it clearly states '16 Servings'!

I get about six servings, if I'm lucky. There is no fuckin' way you can get sixteen servings, unless they're thimble sized.

It's fuckin' outrageous, they should be prosecuted under the Trades Description Act 1968.

I hate the presumptive way that they assume how much people eat anyway. And the word ‘servings’ is fucking insipid. I assume they avoid ‘portion’ because of its school playground connotations of ‘one up the cunt’. 
 But you are absolutely right. Even a medium sized bag of crisps (50g) will tell you that you’re supposed to “share” it and divide it into two. 50 grams… less than 2 ounces of potato.

Fucking hippie queer cunts. And Uncle Ben’s is shit now as well so they can fuck off wherever they sent that poor old black man.

On 25/04/2024 at 14:30, Eric Cuntman said:

And Uncle Ben’s is shit now as well so they can fuck off wherever they sent that poor old black man.

The thing is, it's only fuckin' rice (unless it's that shite with bits of this and that in, to make it seem more cosmopolitan to the cunts who read the Guardian culinary pages)

You could probably buy a fuckin' sack-full of rice for the price you pay for a packet of Uncle Ben's.

4 hours ago, and said:

You're a cereal/serial moaning cunt with a food allowance smaller than Frank's cock. 

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're a cereal/serial moaning cunt with a food allowance smaller than Frank's cock. 

On the home page it says 'The place to name the Cunts of the World!!!', that's what I was doing.

BTW, are you stalking me?

18 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Serves 2

That's similar, but not really what I was getting at.

Aldi do a very nice Macaroni Cheese that says 'Serves 2', when the girlfriend isn't staying the night, I cut it in half, thereby getting two meals out of it (what can a poor boy do?)

16 hours ago, and said:

That's similar, but not really what I was getting at.

Aldi do a very nice Macaroni Cheese that says 'Serves 2', when the girlfriend isn't staying the night, I cut it in half, thereby getting two meals out of it (what can a poor boy do?)

Any woman worth her salt after opening your fridge and seeing Aldi Macaroni cheese should quite rightly  call you a dirty cunt and then  walk out never to seen again.You should be fucking ashamed of yourself .

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Any woman worth her salt after opening your fridge and seeing Aldi Macaroni cheese should quite rightly  call you a dirty cunt and then  walk out never to seen again.You should be fucking ashamed of yourself .

Any woman worth her salt would realise I'm in need of a decent meal, and set to making a feast worth savouring.

That's what they were put on this fuckin' planet for!

5 hours ago, and said:

Any woman worth her salt would realise I'm in need of a decent meal, and set to making a feast worth savouring.

That's what they were put on this fuckin' planet for!

sgF6gr1.png

On 25/04/2024 at 13:26, and said:

Chins up! You fucking obese cunt.