CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentists

Neil

On 02/05/2024 at 19:02, Witheredscrote said:

CB, I'm in the U.K. next week. I would quite happily remove all you teeth gratis. Your brick, or mine?

I doubt your weaselly little T-Rex arms could lift a brick, you skinny, malignant sack of Francophile shit.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Put it into context Frank, I would gladly pay £8.40 if it meant I was in a comfortable surrounding devoid of kids,chavs,football shirt wearing cunts et al,in the same way I rent 4 bedroom villas in the Italian countryside for just me and 'er indoors to be able to keep a safe distance from said cunts. Enjoy your pint

What happens in the other spare three bedrooms, Neil?

57 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What happens in the other spare three bedrooms, Neil?

Exactly fuck all, same as in the spacious grounds. Away from the riff-raff,music on,wine poured and not a cunt in sight.Bellissimo

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Godere. Fica.

Well I know that means 'something' cunt, ill have to look it up, I'm sure it's complimentary though

15 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I always thought you  had a modicum of intelligence .

Would you say your posts display intelligence? You talk as if your opinions mean something, you thick fucking spastic, nobody likes you and you're a pain in the ass. Is that what you want to be here? Why not keep your fucking mouth shut, fuck off quietly and you be forgotten after 5 minutes. 

It'll give you more time for your 'business' lol. 

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Would you say your posts display intelligence? You talk as if your opinions mean something, you thick fucking spastic, nobody likes you and your a pain in the ass. Is that what you want to be here? Why not keep your fucking mouth shut, fuck off quietly and you be forgotten after 5 minutes. 

It'll give you more time for your 'business' lol. 

I think you really do need therapy .Your level of anger really is worrying .Seriously , you do  have mental problems .Your are obsessed  with the word business and  what I do for a living .If you need a plumber , an electrician or an undertaker do you display the same level of jealousy towards those who are self employed ?.You need to understand you appear as a 17 year old with problems  locked in your bedroom in  your parents house .Do yourself a favour , calm down and go and get some help .Before long people will be more disapproving of you're pathetic whinging and childlike venom than anything I post .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think you really do need therapy .Your level of anger really is worrying .Seriously , you do  have mental problems .Your are obsessed  with the word business and  what I do for a living .If you need a plumber , an electrician or an undertaker do you display the same level of jealousy towards those who are self employed ?.You need to understand you appear as a 17 year old with problems  locked in your bedroom in  your parents house .Do yourself a favour , calm down and go and get some help .Before long people will be more disapproving of you're pathetic whinging and childlike venom than anything I post .

I'm jealous of you, am I? Lol.

You really are a deluded idiot, aren't you? You were saying my account should be deleted the other day, why? Because I don't like you and the utter shit you post here, every day?

You big fucking girl. 

You've been here 5 minutes and think you've got the right to say who should and shouldn't be here, you utter fucking faggot cunt. 

Take my advice, fuck off immediately. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

A breathtaking lack of self-awareness. Listen to the man and just fuck off. Then, kill your wretched self.

• Like 2

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've got until 9pm this evening to be gone, otherwise face the consequences. 

Hilarious. OK .I appreciate the warning. Tell me the terrifying  consequences I  face .If a man is living under the sword of damocles at least tell him of his fate .Will I be chased and hunted down like a dog then slaughtered?. My assailants dressed as Harry Potter wizards and wanked out over Taylor Swift pics.Honestly you really are a fucking idiot .Now fuck off there's a good boy .

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You've been here 5 minutes and think you've got the right to say who should and shouldn't be here

That, essentially, is what most of you cunts have been doing ever since you landed here, trying to dictate who comes and goes.

Grow up, nobody gives a toss about your opinion, on anything, apart from the other sad-sack members of your little boys club.

24 minutes ago, and said:

That, essentially, is what most of you cunts have been doing ever since you landed here, trying to dictate who comes and goes.

Grow up, nobody gives a toss about your opinion, on anything, apart from the other sad-sack members of your little boys club.

Be quiet. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I've got 2 ex wives and several barmen who rely on me  so I'd think twice before you put your hideously cruel and painfull plans in place .

You bumder, you run a gay pub, dont you? Are you going to tell the board about your criminal record?