CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dentists

Neil

£80 quid to be told you need a tooth out,£225 to take said cunt out, 5 minutes in the chair...robbing cunts. Also advised me that I should consider an implant to replace it...£4-£5,000.....fuck off! Cunts

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neil said:

£80 quid to be told you need a tooth out,£225 to take said cunt out, 5 minutes in the chair...robbing cunts. Also advised me that I should consider an implant to replace it...£4-£5,000.....fuck off! Cunts

I’d like to meet you, Neil. What do you say? I currently have two temporary ‘teeth’ in my gob whilst the gums heal in preparation for the implants. Budapest… a fraction of the cost and a fantastic experience. Let’s go together in June and share a room. I’ll fuck you in the face like there’s no tomorrow. Nuts in.  

14 minutes ago, Neil said:

Eric would have done the first two stages for a box of  JSB Diabolo Jumbos you daft cunt.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

My teeth are more fucked than Roops' ginger growler but I'm waiting for the hospital to extract some after my dentist thought it wasn't worth his fucking time doing it for the NHS fee, so they referred me. That's twice now and it's only been 2 years - hopefully they're going to fall out any day now and I'll save myself multiples of £225. Stupid thing is I've got £25k to pay for implants but I think dentists are such robbing cunts (comparable to vets, estate agents and recruitment consultants) that I've decided to keep it in my bank account for as long as I can.

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

My teeth are more fucked than Roops' ginger growler but I'm waiting for the hospital to extract some after my dentist thought it wasn't worth his fucking time doing it for the NHS fee, so they referred me. That's twice now and it's only been 2 years - hopefully they're going to fall out any day now and I'll save myself multiples of £225. Stupid thing is I've got £25k to pay for implants but I think dentists are such robbing cunts (comparable to vets, estate agents and recruitment consultants) that I've decided to keep it in my bank account for as long as I can.

What's your problem with estate agents, in particular?

Just now, Frank said:

What's your problem with estate agents, in particular?

At least £2k to take a few photos with a fish eye lens, mis-measure rooms and post some bullshit on the internet. Did you really require an explanation.

I'd like to implant my fist into your stupid gob.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’d like to meet you, Neil. What do you say? I currently have two temporary ‘teeth’ in my gob whilst the gums heal in preparation for the implants. Budapest… a fraction of the cost and a fantastic experience. Let’s go together in June and share a room. I’ll fuck you in the face like there’s no tomorrow. Nuts in.  

Not wishing to presume, but why on earth would Neil want to go anywhere with a flake like you?

You absolute tit.

8 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

CB, I'm in the U.K. next week. I would quite happily remove all you teeth gratis. Your brick, or mine?

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

At least £2k to take a few photos with a fish eye lens, mis-measure rooms and post some bullshit on the internet. Did you really require an explanation.

I'd like to implant my fist into your stupid gob.

You'll pay for this, Cunty. When I muster up the energy to respond in full, you'll have a comprehensive guide outlining why an agent's fee is worth every last fucking penny. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Best you buy me a fucking drink first you cunt, I'm no slag

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

You are taking an aweful gamble of a fatal infection spreading through your body - and that's just Neil. 

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Have 'em all out and a top and bottom set fitted you cunt.  Frank will give them a deep clean every month with his cock. 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Eric would have done the first two stages for a box of  JSB Diabolo Jumbos you daft cunt.

I'm sure Neil can let you sift through his box of teeth he extracted from the dead prozzies in the back of the rascal, which you can use as replacement. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Why can't people just take their teeth out at night and put them in a glass like me mam used to do?

The trouble with implants is you are signing up to a lifetime of dental maintenance and private servicing.  This is only viable for people who can offset it against tax as in tv or acting or the vain and well caked.  Joe Blogs needs good basic dentistry on NHS something which we've all paid for over our working lives so where the fuck has the money gone?  Fuckong Ukraine or another £12bn to Yankee arms producers for a so called Russian "threat". what the fuck are the cunts on about? 

4 hours ago, Neil said:

A single implant is £1450k So you are spinning a fucking porky here. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s 1.45 million. Who does your teeth, Karl Faberge?

Make you're own implants  with car body filler, colour it with tippex  and stick it in with super glue .I saw it on how to save money presented by the multi millionaire Martin Lewis .Very informative. Next week its about how to murder a relative and inherit their house .

34 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

A single implant is £1450k So you are spinning a fucking porky here. 

Not with a titanium root it 'aint

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure Neil can let you sift through his box of teeth he extracted from the dead prozzies in the back of the rascal, which you can use as replacement. 

…and you’re female? I love it.