CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Red Nose Day

Guest judgetwi

39 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

Nothing says "Cunts!" like a bunch of talentless millionaires on primetime tv nagging the general public for their hard earned pittance, then basking in the glory of how much "they" raised.

It's just a massive an ego trip for these profile boosting fuckers. Chris Evans is one of the worst. If he's that concerned about supporting Comic Relief, why doesn't he give them £12m instead of spending it on a Ferrari?

Fucking hypocrites.

Really mate Would you rather give all your money away or drive round in a red minge magnet?

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And before you defile his memory any more mate. Or legs

No need to lock him up under the stairs when you all went out for a drink. What a lovely thought. Aaaargh the memories. 

Guest Bill Stickers

Stubby’s silence on this issue is absolutely deafening.

You just know it’s the highlight of his fucking stupid family’s year.

All lined up on the sofa like a grotesque parody of the Simpsons, every single one with red noses and thick rimmed prescription glasses on

Beady little eyes anxiously fixated on their 15 year old plasma TV stubby got from the dump last christmas, the anticipation palpable.

Imagine the sound stubby junior makes as he guffaws at the likes of Harry Hill and that buck toothed twat from Essex on every panel show who could chew an apple through a tennis racket.

27 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

All lined up on the sofa like a grotesque parody of the Simpsons, every single one with red noses and thick rimmed prescription glasses on

Beady little eyes anxiously fixated on their 15 year old plasma TV stubby got from the dump last christmas, the anticipation palpable.

Imagine the sound stubby junior makes as he guffaws at the likes of Harry Hill and that buck toothed twat from Essex on every panel show who could chew an apple through a tennis racket.

A bit OTT for an established member. Settle down. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, Frank said:

A bit OTT for an established member. Settle down. 

Coming from a man who’s made multiple videos prancing around in his son’s jeans and his wife’s wig. Quite remarkable.

Have you come out the closer to them yet?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Bill, I'd resolved to relent my admonishments of your character, but this is simply unacceptable.

Have you any idea how thick this makes you look?

3 hours ago, Crab said:

You know it was a flaming bulbous honk because he picked it incessantly with his freshly cut finger nails. 

It must be Red Nose Day everyday in your piss-stenched council flat, Crab, as you catch a reflection of your alcoholic's beak on the economy 7 heater while frantically trying to get up off the floor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I've been worried about you thickers and your recent poor showing. However, faith has been restored as you make yourself look a complete cunt as usual. Keep going, unless you fancy taking a bath with the toaster 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
35 minutes ago, Frank said:

What?

As for you. I thought I caught a glimpse of you earlier today in the Newbury branch of Charles Clinkard.

There was a Frank Cannon clone trying on trying on a Lobb (exclusively for Clinkard), oiled suede lederhosen in Westminster purple with matching, double monk, kitten heel ankle boots. I quickly dismissed that, as I'm acutely aware you'd never be seen in an any retail outlet with a branch in Middlesbrough.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Bill, I'd resolved to relent my admonishments of your character, but this is simply unacceptable.

Have you any idea how thick this makes you look?

I do apologise.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Coming from a man who’s made multiple videos prancing around in his son’s jeans and his wife’s wig. Quite remarkable.

Fool.