CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest judgetwi

Fucking hell Herr Oberst! Spurs ( the dirty Jewboy team) 2 Bayern Munich (Munich, fucking Munich for fucks sake!) 7. What a fucking humiliation eh Herr Oberst?

Now I know a fuckwit like you has no interest in football but you must be proud of this demonstration of Aryan supremacy. My congratulations Herr Oberst. Fair play I say.

31 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell Herr Oberst! Spurs ( the dirty Jewboy team) 2 Bayern Munich (Munich, fucking Munich for fucks sake!) 7. What a fucking humiliation eh Herr Oberst?

Now I know a fuckwit like you has no interest in football but you must be proud of this demonstration of Aryan supremacy. My congratulations Herr Oberst. Fair play I say.

loony

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ You’re a funny bloke Herr Oberst. Funny, as in the way you tell the story. Know what I mean?

you're alright Jewdy. A bit like Nicholas Parson's perineum; wouldn't want to touch it, but couldn't resist a little peak

16 hours ago, ratcum said:

the current top four on the Leader Board (you know who you are), should be stoned to death.

Fuckin slutty scum.

Stoning is too good for these motherfuckers Ratty. Surely you've a spare hole or 4 they can share with a 100 weight of partly decomposed fetus's and left over zyklon from Theodor Eicke's personal stash?Β 

5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stoning is too good for these motherfuckers Ratty. Surely you've a spare hole or 4 they can share with a 100 weight of partly decomposed fetus's and left over zyklon from Theodor Eicke's personal stash?Β 

Funnily enough Stub, I'm putting the finishing touches to the 'Katyn 40'. Should suit these scum down to the ground.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

someone needs to take a break from posting and work on their quality

Happy Yom Kippur Herr Oberst. I have been praying for both our souls today........and our poor Palestinian friends, obviously.

I’ll let you in to a secret.......i’m fucking starving and I just scoffed a couple of sausage rolls. They were from Tesco’s though so it’s not that much of a sin.Β 

Shalom Herr Oberst.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you've got to guess Wizzle.

Newish, not an old lag

I have an idea as to whom you were referring.Β  I think I'll stay out of that one.Β  If you meant Pen, then I'm all in.Β Β 

27 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Happy Yom Kippur Herr Oberst. I have been praying for both our souls today........and our poor Palestinian friends, obviously.

I’ll let you in to a secret.......i’m fucking starving and I just scoffed a couple of sausage rolls. They were from Tesco’s though so it’s not that much of a sin.Β 

Shalom Herr Oberst.

Rule 27. Paragraph 15. Sub paragraph (d) (ii)

"Zionist apologists mustn't be naughty.."

Β 

37 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Shalom Herr Oberst.

You and Ape have something in common.......you’re both common.

lol.