CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I played golf today.( a normal activity).

Was it too windy for your model helicopter? Does it need batteries?

Lol.

What could be more 'normal' than walking around in Arctic conditions for several hours, repeatedly hitting a little white ball into a hole in the ground?

I trust your top-of-the-range Range Rover's heated seats did their job – not that your backside would've been cold with Adebamgbe on caddy duty. 

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

What could be more 'normal' than walking around in Arctic conditions for several hours, repeatedly hitting a little white ball into a hole in the ground?

I trust your top-of-the-range Range Rover's heated seats did their job – not that your backside would've been cold with Adebamgbe on caddy duty. 

My usual caddy is a local postman who is refreshingly right wing.....

I pay him more per round than you get for your weekly Jobseeker’s allowance....

lol. 

Fore and fuck off.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

I played golf today.( a normal activity).

Was it too windy for your model helicopter? Does it need batteries?

Lol.

What's "normal" to Punkarsegape may not be "normal" to the great unwashed.

• 2 months later...

I see the jewess Roseanne Barr is dishing out crude racist comments on social media. I think she should have to forfeit the holocaust card , at least for a few years. I mean come on love, you can have it both ways can you?

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I see the jewess Roseanne Barr is dishing out crude racist comments on social media. I think she should have to forfeit the holocaust card , at least for a few years. I mean come on love, you can have it both ways can you?

dfecd0962ab24b8833e3e46e7387040f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Imagine if Norman Wisdom's cock lived on after his death!

You'd suddenly hear "Mr Grimsdale" behind you, and then this cock would come out and go right up your arse! Fuck me. 

complete gibberish, if such a thing were possible then the dismembered member would not have any depth perception whatsoever as it would only have one eye, and an oriental one at that. You purblind fool.

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

complete gibberish, if such a thing were possible then the dismembered member would not have any depth perception whatsoever as it would only have one eye, and an oriental one at that. You purblind fool.

details schmetails Lukey.

Norm's cock is going to burn Jewdy's little choccie ring, with Nazi cum

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

details schmetails Lukey.

Norm's cock is going to burn Jewdy's little choccie ring, with Nazi cum

He does deserve a good pummelling from time to time Ratty but come along now, live and let live with these chaps who choose to bat for the other side.  They are just different.