CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oh. It'll cost you 50 pence more, if you pay by card.

Guest Count Liqueur

9 hours ago, Count Liqueur said:

Good evening. New here, so I await your avalanche of cuntishness. No avatar either.

Left work, fancied a cold refreshment. Ordered, Drink duly poured, Excellent. Then the cunt behind the jump said, "Sorry love, have to charge you for using your card"

Now, I'm fucked

So, you're going to charge me money to use my money? I have to pay you to take my money? 

I know that this is not up there in the whole scheme of things, and I know that I'll get cunted, but  this has really gripped my shit

Terrible, absolutely terrible. The subject matter of this nom, not you being charged 25% of your hourly wage for half a Stout. 

The working mens club that you've frequented needs to charge cheap cunts like you for purchasing one drink and then nursing it for 6 hours, to cover their transaction charges, rent, wages, utilities, etc.

I'm delighted that you're expecting an avalanche of cuntishness, as a thick, avatarless waste of flesh like you is undoubtedly going to drown in a cunting tsunami. 

Welcome to CC, now fuck off. 

PS- shot in the dark here, are you northern? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nocti said:

He really is beyond spastication isn't she? An online example of what it would be like to confront a genuinely retarded closet homosexual transvestite with cerebral palsy. I guess we can be grateful being given the opportunity to interact with one of them online, lest we meet one of the cunts out in the real world. i.e. Him.

He's really something special - like a perfect storm that combines stupidity, bigotry, homosexuality, idiocy and spastication, to produce the biggest fucking wanker in the known universe.

41 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

PS- shot in the dark here, are you northern? 

With a credit card?  We only use cash or barter. (500 yards of Network Rail cable and a hundredweight of church roof lead for that Colombian marching powder.)

What do you use as currency in Wales now you have no coal?

Guest DingTheRioja
16 minutes ago, Manky said:

With a credit card?  We only use cash or barter. (500 yards of Network Rail cable and a hundredweight of church roof lead for that Colombian marching powder.)

What do you use as currency in Wales now you have no coal?

You forgot 4 brace of pheasants for a gallon of ale.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

Shut up, ding. 

Are you really that thick that you think that will ever work?

No one listens to you, so they're not going to follow your instructions, now go hill climbing in Merthyr Tydfil please.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Punkape said:

You seem to hang around in shitholes.

Most people on here are middle class or feign it. We are used to a higher standard of guest visitor with a better command of English.

Abuse deleted.

I m from from a posh background but I am proud workin' class mate .. you punkie are underclass :P

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I have a lovely suitcase that you will fit into, i will have to dismember you first though..sounds good yeah ?

Can't you just bend and twist him so that he fits into the suitcase? .. That would make him squeal and he would enjoy it.

Guest nobgobbler
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

I m from from a posh background but I am proud workin' class mate .. you punkie are underclass :P

With a bit of luck he'll soon join Frank, underground.

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Can't you just bend and twist him so that he fits into the suitcase? .. That would make him squeal and he would enjoy it.

No bending as he would love that, i think it's best i just crack on with the dismembering..the chainsaw is fueled up and ready to go but i will twist the blade a lot for that extra squeal..

15 hours ago, Punkape said:

You seem to hang around in shitholes.

Most people on here are middle class or feign it. We are used to a higher standard of guest visitor with a better command of English.

Abuse deleted.

Even more abuse deleted. Sadly this leaves fuck all; the green italics is nice though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/16/2016 at 7:04 PM, ThunderCunt said:

I have a lovely suitcase that you will fit into, i will have to dismember you first though..sounds good yeah ?

WHY would you waste even a cheap knock off suit case on a greasy fucking pile of shit like him?  Travel to the countryside, and throw his dismembered festering corpse onto or under a manure pile and let nature take it's course.  The stink won't bother anybody.  

17 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

WHY would you waste even a cheap knock off suit case on a greasy fucking pile of shit like him?  Travel to the countryside, and throw his dismembered festering corpse onto or under a manure pile and let nature take it's course.  The stink won't bother anybody.  

I don't want to waste cost on travel, but also a fair point in wasting a good suit case, i will throw his body parts into the burner i have in my basement.

Guest Wizardsleeve
20 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

I don't want to waste cost on travel, but also a fair point in wasting a good suit case, i will throw his body parts into the burner i have in my basement.

Make certain to cover everything of value with good plastic sheet.  The grease and stench will permeate and cover everything!  Maybe a large old tub in a scrap yard and several large vessels of potent acid?  

On 17 September 2016 at 8:50 AM, Bubba C said:

Shut up, ding. 

If only you hadn't included the comma someone might have interpreted this as a dark web contract for an assassination. I'll chip in a few Bitcoin if you think that might help.