CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BEING NICE

Guest JackoTC

Guest Alfie Noakes

I want to wish you all well with this cruisade of niceness. Personally I think some of you should take a night time foggy walk along the edge of Beachy Head. 

• 1 year later...
Guest JackoTC

Having made an underwhelming comeback yesterday, I would like to add that I was really pleased to read all of your witty comments and amusingly ironic noms. Salt of the earth you all are, the heart and soul. I have missed you all and admire you deeply.

5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

Having made an underwhelming comeback yesterday, I would like to add that I was really pleased to read all of your witty comments and amusingly ironic noms. Salt of the earth you all are, the heart and soul. I have missed you all and admire you deeply.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I’ve missed you Jacko.

11 hours ago, JackoTC said:

More navel-gazing shite from the site's biggest "look at me" attention seeking wanker. 

Good morning.

• Like 1

Guest JackoTC
10 hours ago, Decimus said:

More navel-gazing shite from the site's biggest "look at me" attention seeking wanker. 

Good morning.

You are of course correct. And I apologise for being unoriginal too. I've  read all of your recent posts, and have loved them so much I'm going to start giving out a generous helping of likes.

3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

You are of course correct. And I apologise for being unoriginal too. I've  read all of your recent posts, and have loved them so much I'm going to start giving out a generous helping of likes.

Thanks for the ten likes. If you're back though, it might be best to do some catch up on the new rules.

I'll wait until I'm top of the leaderboard by twenty likes before I report you to @Mrs Roops for flagrantly manipulating the stats for your own amusement.

Lol.

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thanks for the ten likes. If you're back though, it might be best to do some catch up on the new rules.

I'll wait until I'm top of the leaderboard by twenty likes before I report you to @Mrs Roops for flagrantly manipulating the stats for your own amusement.

Lol.

Has that effete cunt given you ten likes? I'm fucking reporting him now.

I want him dead.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Has that effete cunt given you ten likes? I'm fucking reporting him now.

I want him dead.

He has, he used to do it on a daily basis for a brief period of time. 

The silly cunt seems to think that I'm reverse Br'er Rabbitting him, even though I genuinely love the fact that his antics have contributed to my like to post ratio of 1.22. 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He has, he used to do it on a daily basis for a brief period of time. 

The silly cunt seems to think that I'm reverse Br'er Rabbitting him, even though I genuinely love the fact that his antics have contributed to my like to post ratio of 1.22. 

The tar baby cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't worry, it's not something that's ever going to concern you.

Just for that mean spirited comment I am going to give 'Baw's all my likes.

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Expected. You did the same with Bubba last week to try and annoy me.

reported.

Right for that Whizz gets all my likes.