CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Julian Assange.

Guest 'eavensabove

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd like to say it's a pleasure to have you back, Withers.

I'd like to, but sadly I can't, because the last few days have been execrable. Up your fucking game.

He made 33 fucking posts yesterday. When you're firing off double the amount of an average Pen day and the quality is half as good of that aforementioned dullard, you know it's probably time to call it a day.

Withers, you are fucking appalling.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He made 33 fucking posts yesterday. When you're firing off double the amount of an average Pen day and the quality is half as good of that aforementioned dullard, you know it's probably time to call it a day.

G'wan..admit it ....you'd miss the withers if he upped n died on ya 

Panzbaby 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Frank, you told me that you were not going to post again.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

It's true. I've hated during my time on here, Panz, genuinely hated. But Withers I love to hate, which is entirely different to the murderous thoughts I've had about some of the other idiots who have showed up on here over the years.

On ‎12‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 08:22, Panzerknacker said:

Panzbaby 

Not only him P,  very many of the punters. Now they are not leaving the EU, and have stopped worrying,  they are all getting 'big & lairy'.  Today the fucking worms have started their pathetic bullying tactics.  They gather round the Norfolk Ponce like snotty kids in a playground.  Fuck 'em, and fuck merry England. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Not only him P,  very many of the punters. Now they are not leaving the EU, and have stopped worrying,  they are all getting 'big & lairy'.  Today the fucking worms have started their pathetic bullying tactics.  They gather round the Norfolk Ponce like snotty kids in a playground.  Fuck 'em, and fuck merry England. 

My days of leading the pack are over, young Eric calls the beat now. I'm just a concerned elder statesman pointing out that for his reign to be successful, he needs to utterly fucking destroy you.

Just now, Decimus said:

My days of leading the pack are over, young Eric calls the beat now. I'm just a concerned elder statesman pointing out that for his reign to be successful, he needs to utterly fucking destroy you.

Eric, that amounts to being savaged by an angry tadpole. The arse licking little cunt wants to keep to what he is good at.  Doorman indeed.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If you ever met an angry tadpole, you would surrender to it. 

One of the three default positions of a Frenchman when encountering another creature. The other two being to eat it, or fuck it.

What a truly despicable race of emasculated worms they are, barely fit to be called human.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

One of the three default positions of a Frenchman when encountering another creature. The other two being to eat it, or fuck it.

What a truly despicable race of emasculated worms they are, barely fit to be called human.

When the cross channel ferries dock at Calais, the local residents come out of their houses, wave white flags, and ask to meet the captain so they can inform on their neighbours.

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

'I' am my own voice and I don't sniff up-to anybody's arse. Furthermore, you are no more a loner on here than I am. You have it real cushy but your displaying the characteristics of a sobbing Nancy-Baby. 

Man-up or ship out. 

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've always thought the Borg in Star Trek wouldn't have been such cunts if the first human they assimilated wasn't a fucking Frog. You can't really blame them about Wolf 359 considering the sheer amount of completely baseless French pride the collective must've been swamped with on that day was the only thing they had to judge the whole of humanity on.

Guest 'eavensabove
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

AND they pick their noses in public and stink of onions. 

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Admin why is this fucking idiot now appearing to me again when I've blocked all contact and notifications from it? 

Seems a bit suspicious to me.

I understand that all you have to do is to quote a user's name a few times  and you unblock them.

Are you ticking the "show this post option" for example?

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When the cross channel ferries dock at Calais, the local residents come out of their houses, wave white flags, and ask to meet the captain so they can inform on their neighbours.

The "local residents" try to jump on to anything heading in the direction of the UK .. most of the actual French have already come the UK so these days its just the illegals.