CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Pile of Fucking Old Bricks in Jerusalem

Guest luke swarm

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Goebbels, now there was a solid, tall blond haired Aryan type that people could look up to and follow into battle.  It has parallels with Mr Trump, another fine upstanding gentlemen who our American cousins apparently admire and are ready to follow into battle. Imagine that, nearly a whole nation as thick as Eddie.. 

A frightening thought swarmer, but at least you could get cheap, albeit knock off, car parts and a car wash and hand job off fatty for under a fiver. That brings me to another point- would a nation of eddies also require an equivalent number of jug eared, Albanian side kicks? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

A frightening thought swarmer, but at least you could get cheap, albeit knock off, car parts and a car wash and hand job off fatty for under a fiver. That brings me to another point- would a nation of eddies also require an equivalent number of jug eared, Albanian side kicks? 

It would be a glorious new day, the wall would be built at Watford, the channel tunnel guarded by the sas and I would take dings little black book containing the telephone numbers of the world's most beautiful women. 

6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Goebbels, now there was a solid, tall blond haired Aryan type that people could look up to and follow into battle.  It has parallels with Mr Trump, another fine upstanding gentlemen who our American cousins apparently admire and are ready to follow into battle. Imagine that, nearly a whole nation as thick as Eddie.. 

Rude.

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It would be a glorious new day, the wall would be built at Watford, the channel tunnel guarded by the sas and I would take dings little black book containing the telephone numbers of the world's most beautiful women. 

Fuck me, you're Jewish, I knew it! 

Israel is essentially America in the Middle East, and I believe they have the right to exist as a country. However, the apartheid that enforce on the natives is overlooked because Uncle Sam can demonise the Arabs, and let's face it, there dubious religious practices and shitcunt leaders don't help. If any other country decided to nick some other cunts land like the Israelites did in the 60s I think the UN wouldn't stand for it and write them a very, very strongly worded letter. Except Russia of course, and the Turks in Cyprus, Western Sahara, the chinks in the South China Sea, Papua New Guinea in the Solomon Islands...... Hold on.....

6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

You're in the groove Jackson

Guest luke swarm
12 hours ago, Punkape said:

Rubbish removed.

gay, homosexual, lol, fuck off, lol, god, fuck off, lol lol, golf, lol, canal street. lol fuck off, church, catholics, lol, fuck off, my club, plebs, lol, fuck off, lol, cheshire, gays, golf, my club, ettc.

Rubbish reinstated,  (anything I missed apologies)  

40 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

gay, homosexual, lol, fuck off, lol, god, fuck off, lol lol, golf, lol, canal street. lol fuck off, church, catholics, lol, fuck off, my club, plebs, lol, fuck off, lol, cheshire, gays, golf, my club, ettc.

Rubbish reinstated,  (anything I missed apologies)  

You have AIDS.

lol.

4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

do I,  mmm I wonder how that came about.

Care to elaborate how I caught this affliction Pinky.  

If your not a Catholic then you'll have aids automatically. 

Better than being bummed by Father 'O Reilly I expect.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 06/12/2017 at 7:16 PM, luke swarm said:

People have been fighting over a pile of old bricks in Jerusalem for time immemorial, Its just an old fucking wall you stupid religious turds not even a whole temple I now look forward to lots of juicy atrocities and revenge atrocities from both parties concerned now that the man child Trump has designated this wretched city the new capital of Israel.

I expect blood, carnage and lots of Muslim cunts dead along with a few Jews for good measure, so lets sit back and enjoy the Netanyahu and Trump Muslimgetridathon get underway, A pity as I fancied going there on a short holiday at the end of January to check out the shoarma and falafel.   

Israel, and the rest of the Middle East, and every cunt there can fuck away off. I will never set foot in that whole shite hole of a region.