CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£10,000 Feckless millennial scum handout

and

Guest luke swarm
17 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I spend at least £20,000 a year on Golf club subscriptions, golf equipment and apparel and golfing holidays.🏌🏻‍♂

Lol.

Let them eat cake...

Fuck off.

£20.000 phew that's a lot of money, I did not know that prices at sports direct had risen so sharply. Must be a result of Brexit, it usually is.

Just now, luke swarm said:

£20.000 phew that's a lot of money, I did not know that prices at sports direct had risen so sharply. Must be a result of Brexit, it usually is.

It’s actually far more than that.I haven’t included what I spend on golf club dinners and booze 🍷 

lol.

Guest Erroreptile404
30 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I spend at least £20,000 a year on Golf club subscriptions, golf equipment and apparel and golfing holidays.🏌🏻‍♂

Lol.

Let them eat cake...

Fuck off.

Is that slang for Butt plugs, dildos, KY jelly and gay man servants?

LOL

eat shit etc.

(only messing spunkape i'm just jumping on the bandwagon)

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s actually far more than that.I haven’t included what I spend on golf club dinners and booze 🍷 

lol.

that's incredible and I am full of respect and awe for your success, why don't you make a bit more of noise on here about how wealthy and well connected you are as usually you are very modest and reticent. Well, I will in future certainly treat you with a lot more deference than I have in the past now I know just how much you spend on golf club dinners.

Well done and continued success to you Mr Pinkape.     

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What about deporting all the blacks?

Just the Ghanaians, Somalians, Nigerians, plus the Iron Curtain cheap labour, the Peacefuls, the pikeys and ,obviously, the French.

These millenial cunts can all go into the army for cannon fodder, nobody gives a fuck about the brainwashed thick genderbender cunts anyway. Give them ten grand and some snide cunt will have it off them in ten minutes flat. Trust me.

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy ready meals and white lightening at the late shop?

39 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What does she look like ?

Would you rather be with a Hippopotamus ?

She’s what’s known as a woman - have a look on the internet and you’ll find plenty of examples. Women don’t have cocks, so I doubt you’ll find them very interesting.

44 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Just the Ghanaians, Somalians, Nigerians, plus the Iron Curtain cheap labour, the Peacefuls, the pikeys and ,obviously, the French.

These millenial cunts can all go into the army for cannon fodder, nobody gives a fuck about the brainwashed thick genderbender cunts anyway. Give them ten grand and some snide cunt will have it off them in ten minutes flat. Trust me.

Commandant Judgetwat.....Our new concentration camp controller.

You fucking racist, fantasist ponce.

lol.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Commandant Judgetwat.....Our new concentration camp controller.

You fucking racist, fantasist ponce.

lol.

Well well well, look what i’ve done. The Poshboy, rich as fuck elitist, Public School, name dropping golfing wanker has suddenly turned into Owen fucking Jones!

Fuck me, i’m smarter than I thought!

Gotcha Poshboy!

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Lol.

Let them eat cake...

Fuck off.

Fucking hell... Your arse must be sore. 

13 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Is that slang for Butt plugs, dildos, KY jelly and gay man servants?

LOL

eat shit etc.

(only messing spunkape i'm just jumping on the bandwagon)

Never apologise young not working cock,any signs of weakness will be met with major hostility you simple minded fucking idiot, once you've committed to calling another cunt a raving fucking homo like our resident spunk encrusted Eton alumni then you stay the course,if I have to remind you again you will be in my compactor quicker than r soles will make another incoherent racist filled load of fluff,fuck off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Your poor man's cuntybaws impression really bores the fuck out of me,when this place was jazz free it thrived now were back to watching you rant about bullshit and your pseudo rich absolute piles of cack.

Take your shiny glass bollocks you've bought off del boy take the bullet dildo out your arse and shove them right up there you irritable little fly.

@EreptileDysfunction

See.

On 5/10/2018 at 11:27 AM, Snowflake said:

Never apologise young not working cock,any signs of weakness will be met with major hostility you simple minded fucking idiot, once you've committed to calling another cunt a raving fucking homo like our resident spunk encrusted Eton alumni then you stay the course,if I have to remind you again you will be in my compactor quicker than r soles will make another incoherent racist filled load of fluff,fuck off.

I don't know where you get the impression that I'm racist, I'm a total misanthrope, I hate everybody equally, I don't care what colour, sexual orientation or religion they are, they're all cunts!

Fuck off!

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It would be quite a sight to see a non-binary, genderqueer, furry, ponykin, autistic brigade of conscripts.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWGqE3vnUVBfm482a4Ofw

They could solve the Syria conflict just by giving everyone a common target.

3 minutes ago, r-soles said:

I don't know where you get the impression I'm racist, I'm a total misanthrope, I hate everybody equally, I don't care what colour, sexual orientation or religion the are, they're all cunts!

Fuck off!

SORRY my mistake I should of called you a total fucking idiot won't happen again.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

Your poor man's cuntybaws impression really bores the fuck out of me,when this place was jazz free it thrived now were back to watching you rant about bullshit and your pseudo rich absolute piles of cack.

Take your shiny glass bollocks you've bought off del boy take the bullet dildo out your arse and shove them right up there you irritable little fly.

@EreptileDysfunction

See.

You complete and utter prat.  Fuck-Off and Melt. 

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It would be quite a sight to see a non-binary, genderqueer, furry, ponykin, autistic brigade of conscripts.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWGqE3vnUVBfm482a4Ofw

They could solve the Syria conflict just by giving everyone a common target.

I've heard of armed forces, but this looks like 'fisted forces'.

• Like 1