CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

GDPR

Jiggerycock

Another load of EU-inspired red tape, designed to ensure fuck-all gets done, very slowly

Sorry about the 'Pen-esque' lack of detail but like the constipated mathematician, I'm sure you can work it out for yourselves. I'd love to add granularity but I've got a fuckload of forms to complete, that will never be read, but will keep some pen-pusher in work for eons and stardates.

Just remember this when Remainers start crapping on about job losses

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Another load of EU-inspired red tape, designed to ensure fuck-all gets done, very slowly

Sorry about the 'Pen-esque' lack of detail but like the constipated mathematician, I'm sure you can work it out for yourselves. I'd love to add granularity but I've got a fuckload of forms to complete, that will never be read, but will keep some pen-pusher in work for eons and stardates.

Yes, a complete load of bollocks. Requesting all forms of Data as held by whoever, is almost impossible to receive. Any files, CCTV, emails to & from, PDF-files and written correspondence, and in-house files etc., cannot be obtained or will they be provided IF any other named person or their details (no matter how insignificant) is mentioned. Charges can be applied to receive any Data, and although by law the request for any Data should be obtained within 40 days, it hardly ever is. 

Yes, an ongoing task for me all this week, doing the admin for the admin department witches. To be fair I'd rather do it myself as they really have no fucking clue but it does give to a couple of opportunities a day to ask big titted one to come down and offer advice, leaning over my desk or resting her big jugs on my shoulder.

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, an ongoing task for me all this week, doing the admin for the admin department witches. To be fair I'd rather do it myself as they really have no fucking clue but it does give to a couple of opportunities a day to ask big titted one to come down and offer advice, leaning over my desk or resting her big jugs on my shoulder.

As the only donator, I don’t believe that Scope hold enough personal data to be bothered by GDPR.  I also have my reservations about you being a Ding-like office lothario. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

As the only donator, I don’t believe that Scope hold enough personal data to be bothered by GDPR.  I also have my reservations about you being a Ding-like office lothario. 

I'm a nice guy, runty one, and working in a 90% female environment has it's perks. I don't expect you have much time for cheeky banter what with you being busy securing multi million deals and all?

30 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby, I thought that you'd be out in the field, not slowly dying behind an MDF desk in a tiny cubicle on a Gloucestershire industrial estate.

I had visions of you whispering and stroking the Preseli stones at Stonehenge, not sat inside a dingy office, spending your days sexually molesting menopausal women with no self esteem whilst sucking in your fat fucking gut.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, I thought that you'd be out in the field, not slowly dying behind an MDF desk in a tiny cubicle on a Gloucestershire industrial estate.

I had visions of you whispering and stroking the Preseli stones at Stonehenge, not sat inside a dingy office, spending your days sexually molesting menopausal women with no self esteem whilst sucking in your fat fucking gut.

You miss him too? 

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just noticed that Ken Livingstone has been forced to resign over the 'anti semitism' scandal. While I'm not a fan of any politician, at least red Ken was one of the more up front examples of the breed. What he said was in no way anti Semitic and merely a statement of historical fact in an attempt to defend a colleague being accused of the same. The PC brigade have the world by the balls, and every ethnic and minority group with the exception of Caucasian heterosexuals is milking every last drop. As a straight white cunt, I am fully expecting to soon be placed in an internment facility until the brown, queer and non Christian religious groups get around to exterminating us all for the good of mankind. Caucasian women will however be spared, as they seem to be the only kind of women these brown cunts are attracted to.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm glad my life and it's obvious mystique does it for you webby. Please continue to enthral us with your balls to the wall, action packed adventures in the world of East Anglian housing authorities and it subcontractors. Say hi to lard arse at fag break.

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just noticed that Ken Livingstone has been forced to resign over the 'anti semitism' scandal. While I'm not a fan of any politician, at least red Ken was one of the more up front examples of the breed. What he said was in no way anti Semitic and merely a statement of historical fact in an attempt to defend a colleague being accused of the same. The PC brigade have the world by the balls, and every ethnic and minority group with the exception of Caucasian heterosexuals is milking every last drop. As a straight white cunt, I am fully expecting to soon be placed in an internment facility until the brown, queer and non Christian religious groups get around to exterminating us all for the good of mankind. Caucasian women will however be spared, as they seem to be the only kind of women these brown cunts are attracted to.

220px-Juwes1.jpg

Saucy Jack was spot fucking on.

Herzl, Weizmann and even that tool Balfour's definitions of zionism, were to establish a national home for the jewish people. That Hitler saw Palestine and even Madagascar as such a home is an undeniable fact. Rabid jewish rejection of this truth, is another example of them airbrushing history to suit their own agenda.

In my lifetime the Warsaw uprising has morphed from a brave but doomed fight by the Polish resistance, to a seemingly all jewish affair. Cunts.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Herzl, Weizmann and even that tool Balfour's definitions of zionism, were to establish a national home for the jewish people. That Hitler saw Palestine and even Madagascar as such a home and is an undeniable fact. Rabid jewish rejection of this truth, is another example of them airbrushing history to suit their own agenda.

In my lifetime the Warsaw uprising has morphed from a brave but doomed fight by the Polish resistance, to a seemingly all jewish affair. Cunts.

You are the JEWel in the crown Ratty.

19 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Herzl, Weizmann and even that tool Balfour's definitions of zionism, were to establish a national home for the jewish people. That Hitler saw Palestine and even Madagascar as such a home and is an undeniable fact. Rabid jewish rejection of this truth, is another example of them airbrushing history to suit their own agenda.

When Adolf said Madagascar, he wasn't talking about the location. He was reacting to Ferdinand Porsche, who had just shown him the plans for a Volkswagen with a giant balloon on the roof

"are you mad-a-gas-car?"

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When Adolf said Madagascar, he wasn't talking about the location. He was reacting to Ferdinand Porsche, who had just shown him the plans for a Volkswagen with a giant balloon on the roof

"are you mad-a-gas-car?

prawn hoody wearer

Dear Long-Suffering Civilian

You spoke to us once in 1997 and we pretend to take our customer retention and the data we hold on you very seriously. So much so we employ a different font, sometimes in bold, to underline how very seriously we've been forced to take this issue.

This note then is to protect our arses in case some Brussels-based compliance droid gets their head around the practical legalities of their privacy legislation, can be arsed to contact our Data Protection Registrar and, in the unlikely event they'll come after a middling sized enterprise such as ours, we can pretend to have attempted to comply with said rules we don't care about to achieve a outcome counter to what we're in business to achieve.

So, to collude in this artifice of nothingness. You waste a few minutes of your time ticking boxes and pretending to read the weighty tome that is our newly-acquired, off the shelf, 'one size fits all' Privacy Policy - and we'll pretend to give more than a brass shiny shite as to what you want.

If you're that bothered about Cambridge Analyticon (who you'd never heard about until 4 months ago) and having your world pushed about by some algorithm-jockey from Minsk, you could always try getting better informed and not having your emotions fellated by some online snake oil salesman. By golly, you could even put down your phone for a few minutes or - distress my piles with a rusty bogbrush - come off social media all together!

Oh, just fill out the form and go back to sleep will 'ya? That's what I'm going to do assuming you can be arsed to get back to us anyway.

Yours, from EU-directive hell

A Peon

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Dear Long-Suffering Civilian

You spoke to us once in 1997 and we pretend to take our customer retention and the data we hold on you very seriously. So much so we employ a different font, sometimes in bold, to underline how very seriously we've been forced to take this issue.

This note then is to protect our arses in case some Brussels-based compliance droid gets their head around the practical legalities of their privacy legislation, can be arsed to contact our Data Protection Registrar and, in the unlikely event they'll come after a middling sized enterprise such as ours, we can pretend to have attempted to comply with said rules we don't care about to achieve a outcome counter to what we're in business to achieve.

So, to collude in this artifice of nothingness. You waste a few minutes of your time ticking boxes and pretending to read the weighty tome that is our newly-acquired, off the shelf, 'one size fits all' Privacy Policy - and we'll pretend to give more than a brass shiny shite as to what you want.

If you're that bothered about Cambridge Analyticon (who you'd never heard about until 4 months ago) and having your world pushed about by some algorithm-jockey from Minsk, you could always try getting better informed and not having your emotions fellated by some online snake oil salesman. By golly, you could even put down your phone for a few minutes or - distress my piles with a rusty bogbrush - come off social media all together!

Oh, just fill out the form and go back to sleep will 'ya? That's what I'm going to do assuming you can be arsed to get back to us anyway.

Yours, from EU-directive hell

A Peon

I have never been told such a thing, not even by A Peon.

On 5/21/2018 at 11:32 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Yer leaving in less than a year why are ya bothering with this nonsense. .infact why are ya still hangin around like an unwelcome party guest. .Brexit means Brexit and all..stoopid leavers 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Bill Stickers

I trust the corner is fully GDPR compliant. We wouldn’t want the vaults being breached and Jazz’s personal info being leaked all over again due to a super duper hacker and not him being a dense, loose lipped dozy cunt.

10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I trust the corner is fully GDPR compliant. We wouldn’t want the vaults being breached and Jazz’s personal info being leaked all over again due to a super duper hacker and not him being a dense, loose lipped dozy cunt.

You won't believe what I recently discovered. I'll forward Bubba's PM.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer leaving in less than a year why are ya bothering with this nonsense. .infact why are ya still hangin around like an unwelcome party guest. .Brexit means Brexit and all..stoopid leavers 

Panzerknacker 

Finally something we can agree on, though I'd question your use of the word 'party'