CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kendrick Lamar

Eric Cuntman

Never heard of this cunt, but apparently he's a rap artist. During one of his concerts, he invites a white girl from the audience up on stage to sing one of his songs. The song in question contains the word n***er several times, he himself was using the word dozens of times during his performance. So when the girl sings the song as written, he stops her and tells her not to use the 'N' word because it's offensive! If it's so offensive, don't use it in your lyrics! Wanker. you set this girl up so you could make a cunt of her. What was she supposed to do, rewrite the fucking song? These cunts throw the word about all over the place and then scream 'racism' when white people use it, total hypocrisy, especially when he asked her to sing the fucking song. Utter, utter fucking cunt. 

I want him dead.

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never heard of this cunt, but apparently he's a rap artist. During one of his concerts, he invites a white girl from the audience up on stage to sing one of his songs. The song in question contains the word n***er several times, he himself was using the word dozens of times during his performance. So when the girl sings the song as written, he stops her and tells her not to use the 'N' word because it's offensive! If it's so offensive, don't use it in your lyrics! Wanker. you set this girl up so you could make a cunt of her. What was she supposed to do, rewrite the fucking song? These cunts throw the word about all over the place and then scream 'racism' when white people use it, total hypocrisy, especially when he asked her to sing the fucking song. Utter, utter fucking cunt. 

I want him dead.

Typical. Bro' Darkies, tend to write it as Nigga, which of course makes so much difference...  However, I thought you were gonna say that the white bird was forced to give the cunt a blow job and then gangbanged back stage, in which case it would be even more believable. 

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I want him dead.

A pair of cunts. What is the dopey white lady doing at such a fucking gig? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Beast said:

A pair of cunts. What is the dopey white lady doing at such a fucking gig? 

Probably trying to pick up black men, blissfully unaware that they see her as nothing more than a spunk receptacle and something to brag about with the 'homies' later on. You're right, she is a cunt too, but it's the double standard and attitude that 'we can do as we please, but whitey has to watch his/her step' that's being cunted. Idiot wigga cunts are a whole topic unto themselves.

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I want him dead.

I hope that she mistakenly turns up to an R.Kelly gig and gets what's coming to her.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Probably trying to pick up black men, blissfully unaware that they see her as nothing more than a spunk receptacle and something to brag about with the 'homies' later on. You're right, she is a cunt too, but it's the double standard and attitude that 'we can do as we please, but whitey has to watch his/her step' that's being cunted. Idiot wigga cunts are a whole topic unto themselves.

That the blacks are more racist than us, is sacrosanct. They play the  N word to suit themselves, and they certainly hate us more than most folks hate them. All they do is moan about being accepted whilst behaving in unacceptable ways, and one only needs to burn them down in a Tower Block,  for them to play the prejudice card. I'd wager that this cunts gig stank to high heaven and was only decipherable to other shit-stains in attendance at the oil slick of a place. The white slag should hang her tits in shame. 

Guest 'eavensabove
39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

What’s brown and rhymes with Snoop? Dr Dre. 

I’ve reported everyone on this thread, including myself. Enjoy it whilst it lasts, lads. 

I do know how to stop a rapper from spitting.  You turn the grill down. 

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I want him dead.

A couple of errors with this Nom Eric, for a start these black chaps who bounce about on a stage with a baseball cap on and purport to sing are not in actual fact singing. Singing you see is a pleasurable melodic experience designed to uplift the spirit and gladden the heart (the smiths excepted), its not a collection of monosyllables and expletives shouted out whilst waving your arms about in a fliddy fashion. " Smack my Nigger bitch up and pop a cap in her ass  (arse) yeah" is not a lyric but the utterings of one mong for the benefit of other tone deaf stupid mongs. 

This young stupid white mong girl should be punished severely for actually preferring black cock, its a fault with her upbringing and the parents have failed her badly. However she could have avoided the whole embarrassing spectacle if she had simply substituted the word "Jigger" instead of the N word which actually stands for Nigger. This would have defused the whole situation and she could have left the stage with her head held high.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well I'm black and I whole heartedly agree that this Kendrick Lamar cunt sounds like a total nigger. 

Can you be a racist against your own race? or is it just offensive whoever uses it? in which case the dumb Fuckwit needs to shut the fuck up and come up with some more elaborate lyrics.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

That the blacks are more racist than us, is sacrosanct. They play the  N word to suit themselves, and they certainly hate us more than most folks hate them. All they do is moan about being accepted whilst behaving in unacceptable ways, and one only needs to burn them down in a Tower Block,  for them to play the prejudice card. I'd wager that this cunts gig stank to high heaven and was only decipherable to other shit-stains in attendance at the oil slick of a place. The white slag should hang her tits in shame. 

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Well I'm black and I whole heartedly agree that this Kendrick Lamar cunt sounds like a total nigger. 

I hardly think that falling out of your mobility scooter into a steaming pile of dog shit whilst absolutely smashed qualifies you as a member of the brown brotherhood.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

A couple of errors with this Nom Eric, for a start these black chaps who bounce about on a stage with a baseball cap on and purport to sing are not in actual fact singing. Singing you see is a pleasurable melodic experience designed to uplift the spirit and gladden the heart (the smiths excepted), its not a collection of monosyllables and expletives shouted out whilst waving your arms about in a fliddy fashion. " Smack my Nigger bitch up and pop a cap in her ass  (arse) yeah" is not a lyric but the utterings of one mong for the benefit of other tone deaf stupid mongs. 

This young stupid white mong girl should be punished severely for actually preferring black cock, its a fault with her upbringing and the parents have failed her badly. However she could have avoided the whole embarrassing spectacle if she had simply substituted the word "Jigger" instead of the N word which actually stands for Nigger. This would have defused the whole situation and she could have left the stage with her head held high.

I was trying to be fair and objective by using the word 'singing' rather than describing the primitive grunting of a cerebrally challenged baboon, obsessed with its own genitalia, and, on the whole, I mostly agree, however, I do believe the stupid slag in question was right to use the words as written and used by their original source. In short, if these fucking arseholes don't like people using the word nigga, they should stop using it themselves, every other fucking sentence. After all, we don't go around calling each other 'cracker' and the Chinese are not renowned for referring to each other as 'zipper head'. Why, even persons of Arabic origin refrain from addressing each other as 'camel jockey'. It's only the black race who popularise and make a word ubiquitous, and then get offended by its use. 

11 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can you be a racist against your own race? or is it just offensive whoever uses it? in which case the dumb Fuckwit needs to shut the fuck up and come up with some more elaborate lyrics.

Even Chris Rock strongly acknowledged that there is a big difference between black people and n***ers, and as it turns out, black people don't like n***ers any more than the rest of us.

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hardly think that falling out of your mobility scooter into a steaming pile of dog shit whilst absolutely smashed qualifies you as a member of the brown brotherhood.

In all my years I don't think I have ever come across a black man living in a bungalow, so Drews statement is patently untrue. I think he may just be tired and emotional....again  

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

In all my years I don't think I have ever come across a black man living in a bungalow, so Drews statement is patently untrue. I think he may just be tired and emotional....again  

In all my years I don't think that I have ever come across a black man living in Norfolk, either. Drew is clearly a drunken fantasist.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

They do in Notting Hill. 

article-2165823-13D29B25000005DC-454_634

54 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fuck off, Ali G. 

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

In all my years I don't think that I have ever come across a black man living in Norfolk, either. Drew is clearly a drunken fantasist.

Do you remember Doggybang, with the Brian from Family Guy avatar, or was that before your time? He was the last-but-one pigshit Manc thicko on here, and as black as the ace of spades. In my defence, I didn't know he was black when I wittily told him, "Down, boy!"

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do you remember Doggybang, with the Brian from Family Guy avatar, or was that before your time? He was the last-but-one pigshit Manc thicko on here, and as black as the ace of spades. In my defence, I didn't know he was black when I wittily told him, "Down, boy!"

Slightly before my time, but I'm guessing we wouldn't have got on.

• Like 1