CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

World Cup 2018 on TV

Neil

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you really must see the numerous tomes I've co-authored then please supply an email for a PDF or an address for paper copies. Failing that we'll just have to meet in person- is the Norfolk donkey express still running for the 7 day trip from Chelmsford to Kings Lynn, and do I still pay in shiny stones? 

I can imagine you now, sitting on your fat arse, sweating heavily trying to think of a suitable rendezvous that won't show you up as being a social leper. I'll try and look out for you- I'm guessing you're early 40's but look closer to 60 thanks to all the fags, booze and other shit you consume (spunk) and all the exercise and fresh air you don't get? Please correct me if I'm way off the mark.

Co authoring is an entirely different kettle of fish .. I am listed as a co author  in several papers on various butterflies found in the UK. Entirely meaningless in the context of whether or not you have a degree etc.

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stopped PMing me you fucking pussys.

The same offer I extended to webby goes out to you; I'll post or email you copies but just the abstracts for you as many of the concepts I doubt you'll grasp, what with you being thick as a fucking plank and all. I won't, however, meet you in person as I don't really want to clap my eyes on such a pathetic creature as yourself, unless of course it's in Hereford where it's still legal to kill a Welshman on a Sunday with a bow and arrow. I'm a world champion archers as well to fucking dense twat.

Rat-a-tat-tattled. 

Xx

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Saturday at 2pm, The White Horse in Upton. Ask for Doubleday.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The same offer I extended to webby goes out to you; I'll post or email you copies but just the abstracts for you as many of the concepts I doubt you'll grasp, what with you being thick as a fucking plank and all. I won't, however, meet you in person as I don't really want to clap my eyes on such a pathetic creature as yourself, unless of course it's in Hereford where it's still legal to kill a Welshman on a Sunday with a bow and arrow. I'm a world champion archers as well to fucking dense twat.

Come on Stubby a chance to prove yourself .. I do know where Argynnis paphia is found and will be in flight near the Daneway. What about meeting there and going to see them?

16 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Co authoring is an entirely different kettle of fish .. I am listed as a co author  in several papers on various butterflies found in the UK. Entirely meaningless in the context of whether or not you have a degree etc.

Whilst I was at uni I once had someone from the union say you can get a degree in drinking,which I obviously took them up on the offer,phd snowy drinking champion was born and hold's more weight than any Mickey mouse degree that you can get.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stopped PMing me you fucking pussys. unless of course it's in Hereford where it's still legal to kill a Welshman on a Sunday with a bow and arrow. I'm a world champion archers as well to fucking dense twat.

Not correct .. whilst you may shoot him with a bow & arrow you are not allowed to harass, injure, harm or kill him. Similar laws apply in Chester and Nantwich with the same rule that you cannot injure harm or kill him . Oddly in Mold (North Wales) I understand that a justice can permit anyone to kill an Englishman from Cheshire or Shropshire and that, that law still stands.

7 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Not correct .. whilst you may shoot him with a bow & arrow you are not allowed to harass, injure, harm or kill him. Similar laws apply in Chester and Nantwich with the same rule that you cannot injure harm or kill him . Oddly in Mold (North Wales) I understand that a justice can permit anyone to kill an Englishman from Cheshire or Shropshire and that, that law still stands.

Could you imagine Stubby trying to fire a long bow with his fliddy little T-Rex arms? He can barely reach around to wipe his own fat arse.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Could you imagine Stubby trying to fire a long bow with his fliddy little T-Rex arms? He can barely reach around to wipe his own fat arse.

What about one of those  plastic "longbows" that have a rubber sucker on the end of the arrow that you buy for toddlers?

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I envision the three sea shells from Demolition man and the surreal thought about that aspect,except there three stones and he's shoved them up his arse to stop the flow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Saturday at 2pm, The White Horse in Upton. Ask for Doubleday.

Upton on Severn yes, but any further afield I'll have to defer. I'm possibly meeting bubbs on the Wye bridge in Hereford on the Sunday for a science lesson followed by a fight to the death and want to be in top condition as I'll be on my bike 

Guest Lady Penelope
35 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Whilst I was at uni I once had someone from the union say you can get a degree in drinking,which I obviously took them up on the offer,phd snowy drinking champion was born and hold's more weight than any Mickey mouse degree that you can get.

Back in the early days of privatisation lots of people suddenly got managers jobs because they had "business degrees" on their CVs, some of them could hardly count past 10. The degrees some of them had were from "The University of St Paul". To get your "degree" you wrote out your "thesis" and posted  it off to them complete with a cheque for £100 .. one of the conductors  tried the same thing and also got a "degree" from them  his "thesis" was a copy of one of his ticket irregularity reports.

11 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Don't forget to share the PM with all of us, makes me laugh what the learned kids have to say.

They're coming into my inbox thick and fast 7's but I'm not that much of a cunt to share their inane drivel with every other cunt here. It's basically the same shit posted here so I just delete it and keep poking them with a shitty shit 

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, Snowy said:

This use of the word "lol" is fucking me off young not working cock, either transform into a surreal binman with not a lot of time on his hands or fuck off,I have faith in you.

Sorry it's just the whole Doubleday saga of summer 2017 was hilarious and captivating

lol

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Pot and kettle!

1 hour ago, Snowy said:

We can handle stubby on our own stay off our side.

I'm on my own side, so you know what you can do.

18 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

I'm on my own side, so you know what you can do.

Make you a social outcast that every single member of a site filled with people who despise one another can all agree should really just fuck off and die? Don't listen to the wankers who will inevitably say they like you just to stir shit. There's been a meeting behind closed doors and after all of the glassings and accusations of homosexuality were out of the way the consensus is that you're fucking finished on here - despite never really starting in the first place.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Make you a social outcast that every single member of a site filled with people who despise one another can all agree should really just fuck off and die? Don't listen to the wankers who will inevitably say they like you just to stir shit. There's been a meeting behind closed doors and after all of the glassings and accusations of homosexuality were out of the way the consensus is that you're fucking finished on here - despite never really starting in the first place.

What a fucking shame.