Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Glowworm

The BBC

Recommended Posts

The BBC's old principle used to be to "educate and Inform", somewhere along the way those principles were lost. Rather than observe and report they not only decided to run with the hounds,  but to try to lead the pack and they have now been fucked over by a "national treasure".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cliff is quite clearly a cunt (a crying, talking, sleeping, walking lying cunt) however it's great to see this 'holier than thou' mob get their comeuppance

Go to their website and there's a self-serving section about 'why you can trust BBC News' and it's the biggest pile of shit since the ringmaster spiked Dumbo's lunch with laxatives.

There is an editorial decision behind everything you see / read / hear and never forget that.

So you get nothing about industrial-grade raping of young white British girls by predominantly Pakistani (oh I'm sorry, 'Asian') gangs in Oxford, Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford et al. You get a photo of Jeremy Corbyn photoshopped to give him a more 'Marxist look'. You get subjective terms like 'right wing / left wing'  used to introduce contributors to current affairs programmes.  And you still get good economic news bookended with 'despite Brexit' as several, 'for examples'.

These cunts don't wear their colours as proudly as the Guardian or the Daily Mail or Fox News - which makes them even more insidious and pernicious.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favourite part was the £20k aggravated damages he got because the BBC subsequently had the effrontery to submit the report in question for an award.

They still got off lightly though, the cunts. If it had been up to me, I'd have made them repay everyone's licence fees for the last two years. Alternative funding would be limited to whatever they could raise from a new "Celebrity Death Match" program featuring the likes of Chris Evans, Andrew Marr, and Gary Lineker.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The BBC are all about "avoidance" news. Anything controversial or not serving the current political dictats gets omitted on purpose. I also found it quite amusing how a lot of their wealthy "self-employed"cunts protested over being dragged into on-book employment by the taxman-prodded corporation. Pay your fucking taxes like the rest of us you squirming, bloated, self-serving, lying, perverted, boring bunch of wankers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dad put his foot through the TV screen years ago when the BBCs coverage of Surrey v Hampshire Sunday league match was interrupted for coverage of the Portuguese sidecar grand Prix. "Ya cunts yers" he shouted as his foot went through the screen. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cliff is quite clearly a cunt (a crying, talking, sleeping, walking lying cunt) however it's great to see this 'holier than thou' mob get their comeuppance

Go to their website and there's a self-serving section about 'why you can trust BBC News' and it's the biggest pile of shit since the ringmaster spiked Dumbo's lunch with laxatives.

There is an editorial decision behind everything you see / read / hear and never forget that.

So you get nothing about industrial-grade raping of young white British girls by predominantly Pakistani (oh I'm sorry, 'Asian') gangs in Oxford, Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford et al. You get a photo of Jeremy Corbyn photoshopped to give him a more 'Marxist look'. You get subjective terms like 'right wing / left wing'  used to introduce contributors to current affairs programmes.  And you still get good economic news bookended with 'despite Brexit' as several, 'for examples'.

These cunts don't wear their colours as proudly as the Guardian or the Daily Mail or Fox News - which makes them even more insidious and pernicious.

He's got himself a wailing screaming spunk-filled gay boy blow-up doll.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Congratulations are called for. 

So, did the police tap his phones? I'm just wondering whether he was Wired for sound! 

I'll get me Walkman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So, did the police tap his phones? I'm just wondering whether he was Wired for sound! 

I'll get me Walkman 

Some People say the photofit on BBC Crime Watch, was of a Bachelor Boy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My dad put his foot through the TV screen years ago when the BBCs coverage of Surrey v Hampshire Sunday league match was interrupted for coverage of the Portuguese sidecar grand Prix. "Ya cunts yers" he shouted as his foot went through the screen. 

Nobody gives a fuck.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Just put Cliff into a Google search with the keywords Kitty, Elm, guest and house. The results are absolutely scandalous!

Hallo kitty, Dutch elm disease, Jo Guest and Maxwell House coffee. What's so scandalous? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Just put Cliff into a Google search with the keywords Kitty, Elm, guest and house. The results are absolutely scandalous!

Banana_Leaf_Coffin.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My dad put his foot through the TV screen years ago when the BBCs coverage of Surrey v Hampshire Sunday league match was interrupted for coverage of the Portuguese sidecar grand Prix. "Ya cunts yers" he shouted as his foot went through the screen. 

Typical Irish traveller behaviour...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My dad put his foot through the TV screen years ago when the BBCs coverage of Surrey v Hampshire Sunday league match was interrupted for coverage of the Portuguese sidecar grand Prix. "Ya cunts yers" he shouted as his foot went through the screen. 

Punker's is only interested in the Grand Pricks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Congratulations are called for. 

Now that it's all over, I bet he could do with a Summer Holiday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Just put Cliff into a Google search with the keywords Kitty, Elm, guest and house. The results are absolutely scandalous!

I would say the results are boringly tedious. One will always find a nut-job authored essay of inferences and rumour. From then on its simply a question of the gullibility of the readership.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My dad put his foot through the TV screen years ago when the BBCs coverage of Surrey v Hampshire Sunday league match was interrupted for coverage of the Portuguese sidecar grand Prix. "Ya cunts yers" he shouted as his foot went through the screen. 

Excellent!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

He's got himself a wailing screaming spunk-filled gay boy blow-up doll.

 

No you soppy cunt, that punkers job description!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...