CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brexit..the meltdown has begun

PANZER MURPHY

19 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ive noticed something recently..its now November and i have yet to see an ad featuring the lovely ruth jones ..normally there's at least one on by now ..must be the brexit effect ..chilling if true

Panzbaby 

Even more chilling is the realisation that its only the third day of November and you so far have uploaded one anti-Brexit nom and six posts this month.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Ive noticed something recently..its now November and i have yet to see an ad featuring the lovely ruth jones ..normally there's at least one on by now ..must be the brexit effect ..chilling if true

Panzbaby 

Just another casual observation - it doesn’t bother you at all.

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Even more chilling is the realisation that its only the third day of November and you so far have uploaded one anti-Brexit nom and six posts this month.

7 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Remoaners........they’re fucking obsessed. Over two years they’ve been crying now. It’s not even his country, the wanker.

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Remoaners........they’re fucking obsessed. Over two years they’ve been crying now. It’s not even his country, the wanker.

I was one who voted remain, however, I accept the result the same way that I accept the result of a general election. It was an advisory poll and not legally binding though so there is still a suicidal get out clause for the government (the majority of our greasy teflon politicians probably wish it would all go away). 

Come on you remainers we lost and now we have to go with the flow and make the best of what you may see as a disaster. It will happen and we should embrace the future, if it turns to shit we can use democracy to reverse it, but we should give it a few years to see what we make of it.

Now fuck off bitches, I am going to work. 

38 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Just another casual observation - it doesn’t bother you at all.

It was something I'd noticed ..id be a fan of ruth ..don't care for the imbecile on screen husbo or the retarded son who seems to have conveniently died or somthing..wonder does the roops have a soft welsh accent

Panzbaby 

Anyway..must go..meeting a new client down the Phoenix park this cold windy morning..the lovely Siobhan  ..getting married in 2020 ..wants to lose weight ..wedding shedding they call it..although in my opinion shes already a fine lookin thing..three mornings a week  for the next 14 months booked and paid for in advance.. wants to do 30 kilometres running a week..all to fit into some dress thing that she'll never wear again..women..ya gotta love them

Panzbaby 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

It was something I'd noticed ..id be a fan of ruth ..don't care for the imbecile on screen husbo or the retarded son who seems to have conveniently died or somthing..wonder does the roops have a soft welsh accent

Panzbaby 

I spent my childhood some 15 miles (as the crow flies) from Ms Jones' hometown. I'm told my accent is hardly noticeable which suits me fine as aside from attending family and work commitments I have no intention to return to the area again.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Anyway..must go..meeting a new client down the Phoenix park this cold windy morning..the lovely Siobhan  ..getting married in 2020 ..wants to lose weight ..wedding shedding they call it..although in my opinion shes already a fine lookin thing..three mornings a week  for the next 14 months booked and paid for in advance.. wants to do 30 kilometres running a week..all to fit into some dress thing that she'll never wear again..women..ya gotta love them

Panzbaby 

fascinating insight into the world of Irish dogging

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I spent my childhood some 15 miles (as the crow flies) from Ms Jones' hometown. I'm told my accent is hardly noticeable which suits me fine as aside from attending family and work commitments I have no intention to return to the area again.

Turned yer back on the land that spawned ye... i wont probe ..each has their own reasons why 

Panzbaby 

57 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Turned yer back on the land that spawned ye... i wont probe ..each has their own reasons why 

Panzbaby 

Not really, at 16 I was given a choice by the Chapel Elders: desist any ideas of further education or face exclusion from the community, in other words, I would be invisible. I chose education.

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not really, at 16 I was given a choice by the Chapel Elders: desist any ideas of further education or face exclusion from the community, in other words, I would be invisible. I chose education.

Hard to believe theres people walking around in modern society  with such attitudes twords women and education 

Panzbaby 

Guest 'eavensabove
28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

It is evident beyond any reasonable doubt that you chose the wrong route in life.  

Was it education that led you to imposing Your ludicrous & ridiculous ASBO, You power-crazed and Frank arse-licking fart.

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

And what a wise choice that was!!! Just think, if you hadn't been properly educated you might never have been on here posting pics of yourself naked, bent over a sofa with a tampon hanging out of your fanny.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Burn the witch!