CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Money for nothing

Guest Jamesf

Came across this programme a couple of weeks ago and it's cunt central. Presented by some stuck up carpet munching cunt who loiters at tips and collects shite to pass on to some other cunts to 'improve'. There's a right collection of cunts who 'help' - some cunt who paints chairs black with a pink leg and puts pom poms on things, some other cunt who makes shite look even worse, another cunt who turns sofas into dresses and the main cunt herself who sells shite in her barn. Most of this tat doesn't sell unless to some daft old cunt who visits her barn to fall for her 'charms' whilst secretly wanting to knob her. It's addictive to see how much they can waste making stuff worse. Stig of the dump stuck up cuntess. 

Guest judgetwi
14 minutes ago, Gamayun said:

Nice concise nom. I think that you will do well here .. Do you come from Crewe?

What has the poor cunt done to get the kiss of death from you? Leave him alone you boring old fishwife. Go and play with your trainset.

1 hour ago, Jamesf said:

Came across this programme a couple of weeks ago and it's cunt central. Presented by some stuck up carpet munching cunt who loiters at tips and collects shite to pass on to some other cunts to 'improve'. There's a right collection of cunts who 'help' - some cunt who paints chairs black with a pink leg and puts pom poms on things, some other cunt who makes shite look even worse, another cunt who turns sofas into dresses and the main cunt herself who sells shite in her barn. Most of this tat doesn't sell unless to some daft old cunt who visits her barn to fall for her 'charms' whilst secretly wanting to knob her. It's addictive to see how much they can waste making stuff worse. Stig of the dump stuck up cuntess. 

I haven't seen this programme, but I'm betting they overuse the word "quirky". 

1 hour ago, Gamayun said:

Nice concise nom. I think that you will do well here .. Do you come from Crewe?

Ignore this fucking moron James. Do you come from Norfolk? It would seem 80% of the other posters do, myself included, except Ape. He lives in Welwyn Garden City near Tescos head office.

cc. everyone

4 hours ago, Jamesf said:

She's good. She turned one of Roop's used Tampax into a 3 seater sofa.