CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts don't get a round in

Decimus

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

If your wife is as old as you, you're welcome to her. You might like tapping a cunt as dry as a sandpit, but I'd rather a woman in her prime.

Can we leave these sort of cheap insults out please? Like the uproariously funny "bleach" retorts they are only amusing to the people that write them. Decimus should be particularly careful for it would be only another ten years before he is the same age as Stubbs is now and considering he is on record of being less than complimentary to his own wife both in terms of looks and manner I sense trouble ahead in his own domestic situation not helped by him realising that in ten years time he will still have to put in a further two decades of service to his dead-end job before he can collect his pension.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can we leave these sort of cheap insults out please? Like the uproariously funny "bleach" retorts they are only amusing to the people that write them. Decimus should be particularly careful for it would be only another ten years before he is the same age as Stubbs is now and considering he is on record of being less than complimentary to his own wife both in terms of looks and manner I sense trouble ahead in his own domestic situation not helped by him realising that in ten years time he will still have to put in a further two decades of service to his dead-end job before he can collect his pension.

Actually, they can be quite funny when used at the right moment.  Listening to some cunt trumpeting Trump's praises, especially on our shores, it's a perfect retort to the spectacularly thick cunts.  

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

An annual pension worth more than most on here, I'd wager. Even without an increase in wage or inflation, I'll be looking at close to 30k a year. Add to that my property portfolio, a similar pension from my awful fucking wife, and I'd say my retirement is going to be pretty fucking rosy.

Of course, you'll be dead by then, so you'll never know.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

An annual pension worth more than most on here, I'd wager. Even without an increase in wage or inflation, I'll be looking at close to 30k a year. Add to that my property portfolio, a similar pension from my awful fucking wife, and I'd say my retirement is going to be pretty fucking rosy.

I think we're going to need to see a copy of your latest pension projection statement, and a picture of your stone-cladding too for good measure.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Of course, you'll be dead by then, so you'll never know.

How much are you paying your 'noirs'? Is Herbie Hyde one of them?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Decimus said:

If your wife is as old as you, you're welcome to her. You might like tapping a cunt as dry as a sandpit, but I'd rather a woman in her prime.

You'd rather a woman in her prime, but I guess you have to put up with chewing the crust from Neil's rancid bellend after he's poked your shit back up into your guts

For the record, my lovely wife is considerably younger than me and you're a gullible fool. You've been played. Leave now.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think we're going to need to see a copy of your latest pension projection statement, and a picture of your stone-cladding too for good measure.

Consider it done. Can you wait until the boxing day sales until I post a picture of me lounging on a DFS sofa in a pair of Just Willam shorts?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh look, we've been visited by the ghost of Christmas stupidity.

You mean you visit yourself?

How so 20th century.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How's your Christmas dinner, was it donated by Crisis?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

At least you won't be bothered by people waiting for a bus, as there aren't any running today.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Awful. 

Kill yourself, really, just kill yourself.

If you had turned up, maybe you could have done it, but we all know you're just hiding behind Adshell, or is it J C Deceaux?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Does your mum know you've been at her chocolate liqueurs and Bailey's?

Dross wants your babies, Eric. I suspect he was hoping to find you oiled and tied in ribbon under his tree this morning. The bitter sting of unrequited love is a cunt.

2 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Dross wants your babies, Eric. I suspect he was hoping to find you oiled and tied in ribbon under his tree this morning. The bitter sting of unrequited love is a cunt.

I know, I'm sick of the little besotted faggot, following me around with his dick in his hand.

I hope he gets AIDS.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I know, I'm sick of the little besotted faggot, following me around with his dick in his hand.

I hope he gets AIDS.

Only problem with that is that it barely affects life expectancy these days. May I suggest Ebola instead?