CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Philip Schofield

Hokey Gingers

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

In this clip, Phil admits to having a “bum like a dragon’s nostril”. Just you wait pal, just you wait.

All that we buy any car money could pay for some horse hung jiggalos 

But never mind this shite doc; what do you make of this chinky virus? Any conspiracy theories, will it kill us all off and save planet earth?

Something tells me there will be in-depth coverage of his sordid double life in the Sunday papers. My guess is that Gordon the gopher has reported him to Operation Yewtree.

11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

But never mind this shite doc; what do you make of this chinky virus? Any conspiracy theories, will it kill us all off and save planet earth?

Short answer; no one knows. Lots of speculation the Chinks are hiding the scale, shutting down factories etc, but current evidence is its 2.5x more deadly than the flu. I wouldn’t be flying for a bit but otherwise business as usual.

On 15/01/2019 at 01:19, Rev said:

I'd be reasonably happy if this twee, piss-soaked and pretentious wine-collecting arse-butler bastard dropped fucking dead on air; although he could redeem himself by kicking that sperm-swilling Willoughby cunt right up the fuck-lips before stabbing her in the fuckin teeth.

You're a right old softy these days Revster. I can remember a time when you'd have really stuck it to the man.

You jelly pansy

Guest Ollyboro

Hope Phil's transition from much loved national institution to dirty old poof goes better than Mucky Micky Barrymore's did. I wonder what odds I'd get on a corpse with anal abrasions turning up in Schofield's pool? Mm. I reckon Phil is a receiver, rather than a server, so that would influence the book.

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, EnoughAlready said:

He is a being of unimaginable evil, placed here by pan-dimensional beings beyond our comprehension who are calling time on the human race. He exists solely to extinguish the dieing light of the beleaguered male sex. His smug vacuous omnipresent profile grins forth from every screen in the world, murdering intelligence, vitality, testosterone and resistance in one feel swoop of inanity, giggling, non - gendered self - righteousness, fag-hag gossip groupie woman-pleasing blandness, new-elite worshiping sycophancy, hierarchically driven media arse-bumming and outrageous greed. He is an absence of humanity, an insult to the natural order, an affront to honourable masculinity and a cunt. If every nerve in his body were drawn forth and scoured with coarse sandpaper, the music of his screams would not drown out the horror his career had inflicted on the collective human psyche. 

'one feel swoop' indeed. Just when this could have been good, I was left with an overwhelming sense of being in the presence of a try-too-hard idiot.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...