CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Racist chanting.

scotty

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That reminds of that ropey actress Cathrine Zeta Jones in suing Hello magazine, saying in court "A million is a lot to most people in this room but not much to us". It went down like a turd in a jacuzzi. 

Actually, a turd in a jacuzzi floats. So they go up - not down. Then (depending on the consistency of the stool and power level of the jacuzzi) will either bob about aggressively, or spray everywhere like a circumcisionist with Parkinson's.*

Unless you mean like a turd in an empty jacuzzi. In which case, you're correct. A turd in an empty jacuzzi would  go downwards. And get you barred from B&Q bathroom showrooms, nationally. Fact.

18 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Actually, a turd in a jacuzzi floats. So they go up - not down. Then (depending on the consistency of the stool and power level of the jacuzzi) will either bob about aggressively, or spray everywhere like a circumcisionist with Parkinson's.*

Unless you mean like a turd in an empty jacuzzi. In which case, you're correct. A turd in an empty jacuzzi would  go downwards. And get you barred from B&Q bathroom showrooms, nationally. Fact.

Go away 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Bishop said:

A least Stephen Milligan put the orange in his mouth,

A full size orange is very difficult, if not impossible to insert in the anus, even an oversized anus like your own. Bananas  are much more suited to the job. And it is common knowledge you much prefer a huge penis in your mouth. 

Guest judgetwi

There are people who, in the course of their employment, doctors, nurses, teachers, coppers,  shop staff, etc etc, get called a cunt and are told to fuck off every day of the week. Indeed, some of them get the shit beaten out of them, get stabbed and even die. 

Excuse me if I can’t operate the old tear ducts for a multi millionaire who has heard some “monkey noises” for a few minutes during the course of his employment.

It’s not a case of racism it’s a case of getting things in perspective and living in the real fucking world.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There are people who, in the course of their employment, doctors, nurses, teachers, coppers,  shop staff, etc etc, get called a cunt and are told to fuck off every day of the week. Indeed, some of them get the shit beaten out of them, get stabbed and even die. 

Excuse me if I can’t operate the old tear ducts for a multi millionaire who has heard some “monkey noises” for a few minutes during the course of his employment.

It’s not a case of racism it’s a case of getting things in perspective and living in the real fucking world.

Excellent post.

Now fuck off.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Oh, rumbled! What gave it away? Was it the edited word being in block capitals and the fact I actually told you I had edited your post. 

Anyhow, got another warning point from your closet doorman, Roops.

Excellent.

You pathetic wanker.

lol.

I’m off to early Sunday Mass shortly and I’ll say a prayer for you.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 05/04/2019 at 04:34, scotty said:

Was it a look of searing contempt or one of ravenous hunger? Who knows, he might have missed his breakfast. 

Since he is a footballer, it was probably more a look of adoration and lustful intent.